Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > General Series Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 08-08-2006   #1
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
Location of Trailer Park (which the Vance brothers reside in)

I've been thinking about this lately. After hearing the facts from the OP2MUK article on VCS, we learned that Vic and Lance grew up in a low-ncome family and you start the game off living in a trailer park.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTAVice.com
The article takes a shot in the dark and wonders if a looming closure of the trailer park (Avery Carrington, anyone?) may be responsible for the misadventures of the plucky Vance brothers.
So from that, here's what I think. In Vice City there's an unfinished building, which you meet Carrington in his limo at the site of the construction to complete tasks for him. Perhaps that's where the trailer park is, and in Vice City Stories, Carrington buys out the property, demolishes it, and begins construction on the unfinished structure, as we know it in Vice City. No other place seems logical for a trailer park, not even Little Haiti, the dirtiest, poorest area of Vice City. So if you start out in the trailer park, that must mean you start the game on the eastern island of Vice City, as you did in the original Vice City (similar to how LCS followed the same path as GTA III; Portland - Stauton - Shoreside). I'll just assume right now the western island is some how blocked off for whatever purpose, as was in Vice City. With the ability to swim, however, you may be able gain access the western island anyway, but I'm sure a similar consequence to San Andreas' 4 wanted stars will occur. I'm going a little off topic, so let me get back on track.

The only other lot that would seem available for trailer parks is the building to the north of the Starfish Island entrance on the eastern island. However, assuming it is Avery Carrington causing a closure of the trailer park, a trailer park in that area would not be possible, because that building was not owned by Carrington in Vice City, but a rivalry, which you dropped bombs from an RC Helicopter in the "Demolition Man" mission in Vice City, to hault construction, and create destruction.

As if there's any other areas possible for the trailer park, what do you think?
Old 08-08-2006   #2
xXSoldierXx
Shoot 'em up!

xXSoldierXx will become famous soon enoughxXSoldierXx will become famous soon enoughxXSoldierXx will become famous soon enoughxXSoldierXx will become famous soon enoughxXSoldierXx will become famous soon enoughxXSoldierXx will become famous soon enoughxXSoldierXx will become famous soon enough
You know the fat lady who you work for in Vice City?
The haiten lady who drugs you, well, that's a trailer park though...So I thought that's where you start off.....
xXSoldierXx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2006   #3
Asif
Moderator =)

Asif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to all
It's been confirmed that the Chunder wheel will be right on the construction site that Avery owned in Vice City (Look at #7 pic in Now And Then topic at GTAForums).
I am sure that the trailer park is at the same place around the Chunder wheel, as I think there's enough space to make room for the trailer park.
Look at the map.
Asif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2006   #4
xXSoldierXx
Shoot 'em up!

xXSoldierXx will become famous soon enoughxXSoldierXx will become famous soon enoughxXSoldierXx will become famous soon enoughxXSoldierXx will become famous soon enoughxXSoldierXx will become famous soon enoughxXSoldierXx will become famous soon enoughxXSoldierXx will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asif
It's been confirmed that the Chunder wheel will be right on the construction site that Avery owned in Vice City (Look at #7 pic in Now And Then topic at GTAForums).
I am sure that the trailer park is at the same place around the Chunder wheel, as I think there's enough space to make room for the trailer park.
Look at the map.

Good Job Asif, but couldn't the trailer park be the same one the haiten Lady lives in?
Old 08-08-2006   #5
Asif
Moderator =)

Asif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to all
Man, that place has a carribean feel. I am sure Vance brothers werent brought up in such environment, at least Lance's voice in Vice City doesnt make us to think like that.
Old 08-08-2006   #6
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
Quote:
Look at the map.
Excellent thread on GTAForums, sucks to see how in depth they are about GTA than here. But I don't quite understand you. What lot did Avery own by the location of the Chunder Wheel as shown in your diagram. You pointed out the Chunder Wheel was on the beach, as it logically would, on a pier perhaps.

@Soldier, Little Haiti isn't really a trailer park, it's just a run down, piece of shit area of Vice City, worse than a trailer park.
Old 08-08-2006   #7
Asif
Moderator =)

Haha, dont mistake me Slim please.
I just wanted to point out that X is actually on the construction place and I used the beach area to input my texts....
Old 08-08-2006   #8
scarvice
2 Pacalypse

scarvice is an unknown quantity at this point
I cant for this game anyone know is Tommy Vercetti will be in the game or diaz
scarvice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2006   #9
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Quote:
Haha, dont mistake me Slim please.
I just wanted to point out that X is actually on the construction place and I used the beach area to input my texts....
Ah, I see. Hahaha. Write "key" or something next time

Quote:
Originally Posted by scarvice
I cant for this game anyone know is Tommy Vercetti will be in the game or diaz
Tommy Vercetti is in jail, Diaz just arrived in 1984, so he may make an appearance. Perhaps we'll witness the construction of his massive mansion in VCS.
Old 08-08-2006   #10
xXSoldierXx
Shoot 'em up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slim Trashman
Excellent thread on GTAForums, sucks to see how in depth they are about GTA than here. But I don't quite understand you. What lot did Avery own by the location of the Chunder Wheel as shown in your diagram. You pointed out the Chunder Wheel was on the beach, as it logically would, on a pier perhaps.

@Soldier, Little Haiti isn't really a trailer park, it's just a run down, piece of shit area of Vice City, worse than a trailer park.
coultn

Ohh, Okay then, I guess the trailer pakr is at the Construction site, it's cool to see new exciting things per each Year.

Wait, if the golf course isn't there anymore, couldn't that be the place where the Trailer park is???
Old 08-08-2006   #11
.:nemesis:.
Wicked Member

.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all
Here's a relativley easier map to pont out the location Asif is talking about

.:nemesis:. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2006   #12
Asif
Moderator =)

Thanks Clansman, that explains way better than I could.
Old 08-08-2006   #13
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Nice, Clansman. Strike what I said about Diaz's mansion being built in VCS, investigation on the screenshots at GTAForums confirmed that mansion is standing in 1984.
Old 08-08-2006   #14
xXSoldierXx
Shoot 'em up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Clansman:.
Here's a relativley easier map to pont out the location Asif is talking about

Nice map, It's easier to see what Is being said.
Old 08-08-2006   #15
Asif
Moderator =)

Diaz actually accessed America in 1978. I think the mansion he built around the very early of 80's.
From Official vice city site.

Last edited by Asif; 08-08-2006 at 08:01 PM..