Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > GTAGaming > Announcements & Feedback
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 10-04-2003   #1
Mode

Another 'forum'

Im not meaning to spam the place up, but i just have a few ideas.

I think that you could add another forum called 'Rockstar Games' it would allow members to talk about up and coming games like manhunt?

Just a suggestion
Old 10-04-2003   #2
brokenfish
Lurker

brokenfish has a spectacular aura aboutbrokenfish has a spectacular aura aboutbrokenfish has a spectacular aura aboutbrokenfish has a spectacular aura aboutbrokenfish has a spectacular aura aboutbrokenfish has a spectacular aura aboutbrokenfish has a spectacular aura aboutbrokenfish has a spectacular aura aboutbrokenfish has a spectacular aura aboutbrokenfish has a spectacular aura aboutbrokenfish has a spectacular aura about
but what about raven games? theyre good too!

i think just a GENERAL forum should be made. that way, everyone can talk about everything.
Old 10-04-2003   #3
Unregistered

Are me and you like the only people that post in this forum?

Lol:p
Old 10-04-2003   #4
Mode

Whoops forgot to log in
Old 10-04-2003   #5
brokenfish
Lurker

brokenfish has a spectacular aura aboutbrokenfish has a spectacular aura aboutbrokenfish has a spectacular aura aboutbrokenfish has a spectacular aura aboutbrokenfish has a spectacular aura aboutbrokenfish has a spectacular aura aboutbrokenfish has a spectacular aura aboutbrokenfish has a spectacular aura aboutbrokenfish has a spectacular aura aboutbrokenfish has a spectacular aura aboutbrokenfish has a spectacular aura about
i dont know. this is pretty new. itll grow, just give it some time.
i hope mine grow too once its up again.
Old 10-04-2003   #6
Kodo

Kodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud of
Yeah, there's always room for expansion if these forums ever get successful
Kodo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2003   #7
John Connor

I think these new forums will be successful but im not really used to them...im still visiting GG though
Old 10-04-2003   #8
brokenfish
Lurker

i just stopped over there. hopefully people can find this place since advertising is unallowed there.

>>ok, im going to try
Old 10-04-2003   #9
John Connor

Lol, brokenfish

Yes, advertising is unallowed over there but people dont really post sites to other forums anymore except this one member named Nick who posted the Blood Burn site but he stopped immediately after Ryan took care of him
Old 10-04-2003   #10
brokenfish
Lurker

yup. some people just cant resist!

i havent been there in days for now...
Old 10-04-2003   #11
John Connor

I'm stll going to GG that place is like my second home, thats why i have it as my Homepage
Old 10-05-2003   #12
Mode

I never went to the GG forums?
Old 10-05-2003   #13
Don
Random Member

Don is a splendid one to beholdDon is a splendid one to beholdDon is a splendid one to beholdDon is a splendid one to beholdDon is a splendid one to beholdDon is a splendid one to beholdDon is a splendid one to beholdDon is a splendid one to beholdDon is a splendid one to beholdDon is a splendid one to beholdDon is a splendid one to behold
you know, I think GG has better threads. So I'm still going to GG, under the name Rogier
Don is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2003   #14
brokenfish
Lurker

gg has better threads because theres more people there. tell them to come here and youll get the same, but with faster server
Old 10-05-2003   #15
John Connor

Yeah everyone should start coming here now, Kodo has posted "We've Moved" announcements all over the GTA Sub-Forums so they should know by now