Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > GTAGaming > Announcements & Feedback
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 10-02-2003   #1
brokenfish
Lurker

brokenfish has a spectacular aura aboutbrokenfish has a spectacular aura aboutbrokenfish has a spectacular aura aboutbrokenfish has a spectacular aura aboutbrokenfish has a spectacular aura aboutbrokenfish has a spectacular aura aboutbrokenfish has a spectacular aura aboutbrokenfish has a spectacular aura aboutbrokenfish has a spectacular aura aboutbrokenfish has a spectacular aura aboutbrokenfish has a spectacular aura about
is it possible to add this?

you know the navigation of categories at the top?
(edgeforums.net > Grand Theft Auto > Comments Box)

would you people be so kind as to add one at the bottom of topics too? whenever i reply, i hate scrolling all the way up to go back to the forum.

thanks. just a yes or no is fine.
Old 10-02-2003   #2
Shawn

Shawn is a glorious beacon of lightShawn is a glorious beacon of lightShawn is a glorious beacon of lightShawn is a glorious beacon of lightShawn is a glorious beacon of lightShawn is a glorious beacon of lightShawn is a glorious beacon of lightShawn is a glorious beacon of lightShawn is a glorious beacon of lightShawn is a glorious beacon of lightShawn is a glorious beacon of light
hit the home key :p
but i'll look into the templates anyway
Shawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2003   #3
brokenfish
Lurker

brokenfish has a spectacular aura aboutbrokenfish has a spectacular aura aboutbrokenfish has a spectacular aura aboutbrokenfish has a spectacular aura aboutbrokenfish has a spectacular aura aboutbrokenfish has a spectacular aura aboutbrokenfish has a spectacular aura aboutbrokenfish has a spectacular aura aboutbrokenfish has a spectacular aura aboutbrokenfish has a spectacular aura aboutbrokenfish has a spectacular aura about
thanks, i appreciate it.
itll save me bunches of time
Old 10-02-2003   #4
Zidane

Zidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond repute
My speedy mouse wheel scrolls fast enough for me.
Old 10-02-2003   #5
brokenfish
Lurker

yeah, i use the hold-down-middle-mouse thing, but i still prefer the bottom navigation.
Old 10-04-2003   #6
Mode

Bottom navigation would be good.

You could just use targets though?
Old 10-09-2003   #7
Lisitza
mmm ground beef

Lisitza is on a distinguished roadLisitza is on a distinguished roadLisitza is on a distinguished road
i dont find it that much of a hastle...i usually skim the posts to see if i missed anything
Old 10-09-2003   #8
Don
Random Member

Don is a splendid one to beholdDon is a splendid one to beholdDon is a splendid one to beholdDon is a splendid one to beholdDon is a splendid one to beholdDon is a splendid one to beholdDon is a splendid one to beholdDon is a splendid one to beholdDon is a splendid one to beholdDon is a splendid one to beholdDon is a splendid one to behold
I had a little trouble to forget those navigation, but now I skip all the way up, at Gamegossip too
Don is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2003   #9
brokenfish
Lurker

but im so used to it.

it really wouldnt be all that hard to add... just use the same lines from above and add them to the templates bottom part!
Old 10-11-2003   #10
ZCAB
Whipping Post

ZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond repute
Hey Greenman! Nice to see you here!
ZCAB is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2003   #11
brokenfish
Lurker

hey! ive found an alternative!

i just press home and end now!