Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Off Topic & Unrelated > Video Games Chat
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 05-20-2006   #151
UnKnown X
Registered Sex Offender

UnKnown X is just really niceUnKnown X is just really niceUnKnown X is just really niceUnKnown X is just really niceUnKnown X is just really niceUnKnown X is just really niceUnKnown X is just really niceUnKnown X is just really niceUnKnown X is just really niceUnKnown X is just really niceUnKnown X is just really nice
I hope they move out of the US for once, and go Europe or something similar.

ROUNDABOUTS! YESS!

Or Moscow. Everyone can drink vodka and have a cheesy Russian bad-guy-in-movies type of accent and the only weapons are Kalashnikovs and broken vodka bottles!
Old 05-20-2006   #152
m_richy66
I hate censorship!

m_richy66 will become famous soon enoughm_richy66 will become famous soon enoughm_richy66 will become famous soon enoughm_richy66 will become famous soon enoughm_richy66 will become famous soon enoughm_richy66 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by UnKnown X
Moscow. Everyone can drink vodka and have a cheesy Russian bad-guy-in-movies type of accent and the only weapons are Kalashnikovs and broken vodka bottles!
That could work, lol.
Old 05-20-2006   #153
WillorJohn
Banned
Banned

WillorJohn is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackhammer
We dont know how big R* goes with this. What if they do like 3 countries? Ofcourse little smaler than they are in real, like usual. That would rock. And I dont want to next GTA be London or Tokyo. They should keep it in America. And anyone who still thinks Chicago for next GTA, can FO, because it was April Fools joke.

You're an asset to your country.
Old 05-20-2006   #154
X-reS
Looks better in real life.

X-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by x-Ressurected
Well, if they keep the name GTAIV then its going to be in Liberty City for sure. If the name has a number then they take place in liberty City.
LCS didn't have a number in the title, and it was set in Liberty City. That's probably one of the dumbest assumtions I've ever heard about the location of the next gen GTA.
Well, I hate to disagree with you ,but its true. All GTA with a number has taken place Liberty City. The only reason that it didn't have a number was its supposed to be just a prequal ,that was only to be on the PSP,and not on the core systems ,but know they decided to put it on PS2.
Old 05-20-2006   #155
Jamesio
*fapfapfapfap*

Jamesio is an unknown quantity at this point
It could be placed in London. That's the only 2D GTA city they haven't done yet.
Old 05-20-2006   #156
X-reS
Looks better in real life.

X-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to behold
Ok this is the 1000th time I made this joke ,but What the hell. What is in London

The worst they got is drive by arguements.
Old 05-21-2006   #157
UnKnown X
Registered Sex Offender

UnKnown X is just really niceUnKnown X is just really niceUnKnown X is just really niceUnKnown X is just really niceUnKnown X is just really niceUnKnown X is just really niceUnKnown X is just really niceUnKnown X is just really niceUnKnown X is just really niceUnKnown X is just really niceUnKnown X is just really nice
You're not funny.
Old 05-21-2006   #158
Larry Novellino
Larry Novellino - Waconia High School, Minnesota

Larry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the rough
Reused Family Guy jokes ftl.
Old 05-21-2006   #159
DanC1989
Rockstar North Employee

DanC1989 is an unknown quantity at this point
I think the PS3 version will be the port in all of this because there is less space on a DVD9, they would not want to make it on a Blu-Ray first. Saying that, i probably am talking a load of rubbish Im getting it on a PS3 anyways.
Old 06-12-2006   #160
LordAcheron
Lethal in every way.

LordAcheron is an unknown quantity at this point
I have high expectations for GTA4, but with the PS3 slated at $500 who knows when I'll be getting it. I haven't the faintest idea what they're doing, but I say if the price isn't lowered by at least $100, the Wii will win this console war, and who knows--maybe R* will move it's products onto *gasps* a Nintendo console!

It's really a shame to see sony doing this, but the idea of GTA4 is very good--

Will there be some new guns? There are only 4 guns I want brought back, really:

The SPAS12(Vice)
The Desert Eagle(San An)
The M60(Vice/LCS)
The Minigun(I think all GTAs)

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadlyMETAL(in his mind)
No News Is Good News, But E3 News Is Good News Even When It's Bad News!
Old 06-13-2006   #161
cyrix
I EAT TREES AND SHIT TABLE LEGS!
Wicked Member

cyrix has a brilliant futurecyrix has a brilliant futurecyrix has a brilliant futurecyrix has a brilliant futurecyrix has a brilliant futurecyrix has a brilliant futurecyrix has a brilliant futurecyrix has a brilliant futurecyrix has a brilliant futurecyrix has a brilliant futurecyrix has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordAcheron
I have high expectations for GTA4, but with the PS3 slated at $500 who knows when I'll be getting it. I haven't the faintest idea what they're doing, but I say if the price isn't lowered by at least $100, the Wii will win this console war, and who knows--maybe R* will move it's products onto *gasps* a Nintendo console!

It's really a shame to see sony doing this, but the idea of GTA4 is very good--

Will there be some new guns? There are only 4 guns I want brought back, really:

The SPAS12(Vice)
The Desert Eagle(San An)
The M60(Vice/LCS)
The Minigun(I think all GTAs)
Please don't necropost:

11. Necroposting is when you find a thread that has been inactive for a set amount of time and then post in it again.
Anyone who brings a Thread back to life on day 14 or later is necroposting and they will receive a 3 day ban. If you are confused what makes a necro, look at the date of the last post and add the number 14. If your calendar is on or past that date, it is a necro. An update by the original poster in the Thread is not a necropost.

You can visit the GTA Series sub forum for further discussion.

~ PH X4 955 4 ghz ~ 4GB G.Skill Ripjaw 1600 ~ MSI Twin Frozr 560 GTX TI ~
~GIGABYTE GA-890FXA-UD5 ~ 2x Intel 510 120GB SSD
Closed Thread