uchedave is an unknown quantity at this point
request pls anwser or reply to me now

does anyone here has gta v pls if u do can u send it for me or upload it
uchedave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3 Weeks Ago   #2
thenotsogoodtrickster
late on the feels
Loyal Member

thenotsogoodtrickster has much to be proud ofthenotsogoodtrickster has much to be proud ofthenotsogoodtrickster has much to be proud ofthenotsogoodtrickster has much to be proud ofthenotsogoodtrickster has much to be proud ofthenotsogoodtrickster has much to be proud ofthenotsogoodtrickster has much to be proud ofthenotsogoodtrickster has much to be proud ofthenotsogoodtrickster has much to be proud ofthenotsogoodtrickster has much to be proud ofthenotsogoodtrickster has much to be proud of
Hello, it is possible to download it from http://store.steampowered.com/

you just go on the page and click "install steam" in the top right corner which will install an app on your desktop, while it is installing you should create an account if you haven't already got one. after the install is complete you can use the app to search for "gta v", or "grand theft auto 5" and it will take you to the page for that game, from there you can click "install" (or it might say "buy") and then download it after putting in your credit/debit card details

might take a while but you will get gta v

there's also another medthod via rockstar games website but i haven't tried that route myself as i didnt want to buy the game twice lol

btw u posted this in the wrong section just letting u know

Last edited by thenotsogoodtrickster; 3 Weeks Ago at 06:21 AM.. Reason: auto-merged double post
thenotsogoodtrickster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3 Weeks Ago   #3
rappo
Professional Dumbass

rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.
bro i'll put in zip file and email to you whats ur email
rappo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3 Weeks Ago   #4
Zero
Veteran Member

Zero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond repute
Sent.

:^)
Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2 Weeks Ago   #5
Hacker379
Amateur Member

Hacker379 will become famous soon enoughHacker379 will become famous soon enoughHacker379 will become famous soon enoughHacker379 will become famous soon enoughHacker379 will become famous soon enoughHacker379 will become famous soon enoughHacker379 will become famous soon enoughHacker379 will become famous soon enoughHacker379 will become famous soon enough
Hell, you are excepting someone will gonna upload/sent a 60GB for you? it is also piracy (lol) purchase the legitimately or get it from steam just like "thenotsogoodtrickster" said.
Hacker379 is offline   Reply With Quote