Old 01-06-2008   #1471
.LiLe.
Buggati Boy

.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of
Lol, I have a camera I recorded a vid of NBA 2k8, man it looked horrible.
Old 01-09-2008   #1472
.:Mouldy Punk:.

.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of
So, I was browsing the FTP of gtaisland today, and found a directory of screenshots

http://gtaisland.gtagaming.com/screens/

Enjoy.

Hosted on ImgBin.Org | Happy Easter...ish
.:Mouldy Punk:. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2008   #1473
Nite
Addicted PC Gamer

Nite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant future
Half-Life 2 at 1792x1344, Max Detail, 4X AA, 16X AF (tho for some reason some screens didn't have AA enabled)

i7 2600k @ 4.2Ghz | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1333 | 4GB EVGA GTX 770 SC ACX | EVGA Z68 SLI
Nite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2008   #1474
.:Mouldy Punk:.

.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of
It's amazing how even after over 3 years, Half Life 2's graphics still don't look dated.

Hosted on ImgBin.Org | Happy Easter...ish
.:Mouldy Punk:. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2008   #1475
Nite
Addicted PC Gamer

Nite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant future
yea I agree

i7 2600k @ 4.2Ghz | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1333 | 4GB EVGA GTX 770 SC ACX | EVGA Z68 SLI
Old 01-14-2008   #1476
.:nemesis:.
Wicked Member

.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all
TrackMania Nations : Pics of some of the 500 or so cars i have...

.:nemesis:. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2008   #1477
Duke Lion

Duke Lion is just really niceDuke Lion is just really niceDuke Lion is just really niceDuke Lion is just really niceDuke Lion is just really niceDuke Lion is just really niceDuke Lion is just really niceDuke Lion is just really niceDuke Lion is just really niceDuke Lion is just really niceDuke Lion is just really nice
^I had the free version of that game.. Looked quite cool on max with a fair bit of AA

Or is that the free version?

Last edited by Duke Lion; 01-14-2008 at 09:07 AM..
Duke Lion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2008   #1478
Wicked Member

.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke Lion View Post
^I had the free version of that game.. Looked quite cool on max with a fair bit of AA

Or is that the free version?
Yeah, TrackMania Nations is FREE, i've tried several times to get TrackMania United from a store and they can't even order it for me.
Old 01-14-2008   #1479
Nite
Addicted PC Gamer

lol I just logged into to my tmn account on the site, my rank is 6233, it was down to 3000 range a long while ago

Old 01-14-2008   #1480
DJ Nick
Hellloooo

DJ Nick will become famous soon enoughDJ Nick will become famous soon enoughDJ Nick will become famous soon enoughDJ Nick will become famous soon enoughDJ Nick will become famous soon enoughDJ Nick will become famous soon enoughDJ Nick will become famous soon enough
Clansman, mind telling me how you change your cars? Eg, websites, tutorials etc.
I've attempted before, but i just phailed
Old 01-15-2008   #1481
Roxstein
HK343

Roxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant future

1.5GB of RAM, whee.

Last edited by Roxstein; 01-15-2008 at 04:22 AM..
Roxstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2008   #1482
Cutts
Omniscient
Addicted Member

Cutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud of
Battlefield 2142 right? Any good? I heard they kind of ruined it.
Cutts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2008   #1483
Roxstein
HK343

Roxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant future
Yeah... I like it. I'm a big sci-fi/future fan, though, so of course I like it. Plus, it reminds me of a lot of my own ideas and visions. Namely the whole quaint european town with classic architecture filled with a bunch of futuristic stuff. ;p
Old 01-15-2008   #1484
Wicked Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ Nick View Post
Clansman, mind telling me how you change your cars? Eg, websites, tutorials etc.
I've attempted before, but i just phailed
On the main screen, choose profile and just pick whatever one you want.

PM me if you want to add cars/mods or w/e.
Old 01-17-2008   #1485
.LiLe.
Buggati Boy

.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of
I had 14 medals in all, but these were my top medals.

Last edited by .LiLe.; 01-17-2008 at 10:26 PM.. Reason: Re-size
.LiLe. is offline   Reply With Quote