Old 11-12-2007   #1381
Nite
Addicted PC Gamer

Nite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant future
Crysis Full Game

Just so you guys know the full game doesn't take 12GB like everyone said, my install only took 6GB even

1024x768, High Detail, no AA/AF, the graphics are just beautiful

i7 2600k @ 4.2Ghz | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1333 | 4GB EVGA GTX 770 SC ACX | EVGA Z68 SLI
Nite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007   #1382
Shadow Conception
Veteran Member

Shadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud of
Any difference in framerates, or is it the same as the demo?
Shadow Conception is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007   #1383
Nite
Addicted PC Gamer

Nite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant future
its the same as the demo unfortunately the only way to improve it is if Crytek releases patches or Nvidia/ATI released more optimized drivers

one thing I noticed right away tho is does that Brown Junker car look like it came from Half-Life 2 ? its like Crytek borrowed some objects from them

i7 2600k @ 4.2Ghz | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1333 | 4GB EVGA GTX 770 SC ACX | EVGA Z68 SLI

Last edited by Nite; 11-12-2007 at 06:11 PM..
Old 11-13-2007   #1384
eli
wolfpvck

eli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond repute
Old 11-14-2007   #1385
billyboy_999

billyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to behold
Old game but sun effect looks cool.
billyboy_999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2007   #1386
Thundercracker

Thundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond repute
Thundercracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2007   #1387
Nite
Addicted PC Gamer

Driver 3 right Olin? decent game

Old 11-20-2007   #1388
Thundercracker

Thundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond repute
You are correct.
Old 11-21-2007   #1389
Nite
Addicted PC Gamer

More Crysis Screenshots, this time with Sunset, Night, and Snow

Old 11-22-2007   #1390
Thundercracker

More.
Old 11-22-2007   #1391
ZCAB

ZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond repute
Olin, do you AA the shit out of that game just for the screens or do you actually play that way?
ZCAB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2007   #1392
Thundercracker

Just for the screens. Fraps tells me I'm getting 0 fps when I'm trying to take those. :X

It's hard to pull off because the game gives me like 1 frame every million seconds of gameplay so I just gotta hope I can get a good screen close to the times I intended to take them. Driv3r is one of the few games that will run at normal speed no matter what frame rate I get.

Last edited by Thundercracker; 11-22-2007 at 01:04 PM..
Old 11-22-2007   #1393
Shadow Conception
Veteran Member

Shadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud of
In Crysis if you're taking screens, it's not worth turning on the AA at all, even for screens. You may get one frame every 10 seconds, which is a ridiculous waste of time.

Without AA, the framerate just jumps up straight to mid 10's to mid 20's, which is more than playable for me for such a beautiful game.
Old 11-22-2007   #1394
phreak
wsup den
Veteran Member

phreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud of
Random SA Screens coming up...

It is somewhat playable like this. About 15-25 fps.

1680x1050 at in-game level 3 AA, max DD and 16x AF.
Old 11-22-2007   #1395
Shadow Conception
Veteran Member

GTA: SA is an unoptimized POS.

Still can run it maxed out, but the framerates I get should be much higher considering its graphical detail.