Old 11-07-2007   #1366
voodoo
Highland Member
Veteran Member

voodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud of
OH NO YOU DIDN'T just play a Mario emulator. Sucks compared to the real thing.

Intel Core i5 750 @3.6Ghz || 8GB Corsair PC310600 || Nvidia GeForce GTX 780
voodoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007   #1367
ZCAB
Whipping Post

ZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond repute
It looks much crisper on a PC (counting out the HUD of course), and the controls are really good with a gamepad.
ZCAB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007   #1368
voodoo
Highland Member
Veteran Member

voodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud of
Good idea actually. I never thought about using a gamepad to play Mario with, all I could imagine was playing Mario with the PC fps layout with a keyboard and mouse.

You've inspired me to go play some Super Mario 64/Goldeneye and Perfect Dark later.

Intel Core i5 750 @3.6Ghz || 8GB Corsair PC310600 || Nvidia GeForce GTX 780
voodoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007   #1369
ZCAB
Whipping Post

ZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond repute
I've played it with a keyboard, with the arrow keys for waking around, space for jumping, left ctrl for punching, left shift for crouching and home, end, del and pgdwn as the c buttons. It worked, though obviously not as good as the gamepad does.
ZCAB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007   #1370
Nite
Addicted PC Gamer

Nite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant future
I used to play Mario Kart 64 on a emulator with a keyboard, it was a bit difficult, but it just took some getting use to

i7 2600k @ 4.2Ghz | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1333 | 4GB EVGA GTX 770 SC ACX | EVGA Z68 SLI
Nite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007   #1371
Spyder 232
OMGWTFSTFUBBQ?!

Spyder 232 is on a distinguished roadSpyder 232 is on a distinguished road
Fave gta moment;

Old 11-08-2007   #1372
Nite
Addicted PC Gamer

Nite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant future
Frozen Island Map Mod on the Crysis Demo, has more weapon customizations, more vehicles, and more buildings, etc. The helicoptor is nice, altho I had trouble flying it as I don't know the default controls since the menu is locked in the keyboard controls =/ I'm still progressing through it and these screens are what i seen so far. It is slow and buggy in some areas but it will give you an idea of what a snow level will look like in Crysis.

download here: http://files.filefront.com/FrozenIsl.../fileinfo.html

i7 2600k @ 4.2Ghz | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1333 | 4GB EVGA GTX 770 SC ACX | EVGA Z68 SLI

Last edited by Nite; 11-08-2007 at 05:46 PM..
Old 11-08-2007   #1373
Shadow Conception

Shadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud of
Those are some beautiful screens dude.
Shadow Conception is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2007   #1374
Nite
Addicted PC Gamer

thanks scon,

whats impressive about the snow in crysis is when you run through a bush or into a tree, it shatters ice particles off of it, gotta admit the physics are amazing in this game, Crytek didn't forget any details at all.

edit: here is a few more, its what the frozen ice looks like on the side of rocks, and even every leaf in plants has it, the detail is amazing

Last edited by Nite; 11-09-2007 at 01:06 AM..
Old 11-09-2007   #1375
oppar
Amateur Intellectual

oppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond repute
The screens look very JPed Change yoru fraps setting to PNG.

grimmy is a gay icon
oppar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2007   #1376
Nite
Addicted PC Gamer

imageshack won't let me upload as png even tho it says its supported tho :/

Old 11-09-2007   #1377
billyboy_999

billyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to behold
Those screens look insane.
billyboy_999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2007   #1378
Tim
Autonomic

Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond repute

Portal

Half Life 2

Last edited by Tim; 11-12-2007 at 09:14 AM..
Tim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007   #1379
Roxstein
HK343

Roxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by timbob

Half Life 2: Episode 2
Eww. ;x

You run at 1024x768 with AA on but you can't put the model and texture detail up?

Whyyyyyy?
Old 11-12-2007   #1380
Tim
Autonomic

Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond repute
it's widescreen when i am playing, dunno why the screen dump turned out like that. :Z

Tim is offline   Reply With Quote