Old 07-02-2006   #121
Thundercracker

Thundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond repute
WoW screens are probably the worst screens I ever see anyone take.
Thundercracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2006   #122
DiscoBombs

DiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eli R
Love that one.
DiscoBombs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2006   #123
qwertyuio
The world needs some love

qwertyuio is on a distinguished roadqwertyuio is on a distinguished road

it was going to be my sig for cs forums but never felt like signing up lol
Old 07-05-2006   #124
T-Virus
Obscured By Clouds

T-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Olin
because?

then dont look at them if they are so horrifying

Last edited by T-Virus; 07-05-2006 at 01:04 PM..
T-Virus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2006   #125
Thundercracker

Thundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond repute
Because? No reason. It's just one of those games that look horrible when it's still.

Oh, and if you don't like my post then don't respond to it. Make sense? No? So stuff it you turkey.
Old 07-06-2006   #126
GaR
I'll never tell

GaR will become famous soon enoughGaR will become famous soon enoughGaR will become famous soon enoughGaR will become famous soon enoughGaR will become famous soon enoughGaR will become famous soon enoughGaR will become famous soon enoughGaR will become famous soon enoughGaR will become famous soon enoughGaR will become famous soon enough

For Age Of Empires III, nothing to great just thought I might throw them up.
GaR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2006   #127
DiscoBombs

DiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the rough
Looks like Age of Empires 2, only sexier.

Some F.E.A.R stuff.

Found him like that.

Plus several inches e-penis to those that get the reference. The cubical is also filled with boxes.

Last edited by Husky; 07-06-2006 at 03:30 PM..
DiscoBombs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2006   #128
Thundercracker

Office Space? I don't know.

Anyhow, screens I just took of San Andreas:

Last edited by Thundercracker; 07-06-2006 at 04:07 PM..
Old 07-06-2006   #129
UnKnown X
Registered Sex Offender

UnKnown X is just really niceUnKnown X is just really niceUnKnown X is just really niceUnKnown X is just really niceUnKnown X is just really niceUnKnown X is just really niceUnKnown X is just really niceUnKnown X is just really niceUnKnown X is just really niceUnKnown X is just really niceUnKnown X is just really nice
I've taken a crapload of pictures as I progressed through HL2. My graphics card sucks, though, but I think I got some good ones. I'll rummage through them some time and post some.
UnKnown X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2006   #130
T-Virus
Obscured By Clouds

T-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Because? No reason. It's just one of those games that look horrible when it's still.

Oh, and if you don't like my post then don't respond to it. Make sense? No? So stuff it you turkey.
i responded to find out why you have such a hate for them.

Quote:
So stuff it you turkey.
ahh, the refreshing intelligent comments in this forum sometimes..
Old 07-10-2006   #131
DanWer

T-Virus: They aren't exactly graphicly amazing or show alot of "action" so to speak. Is why [imo]
Old 07-10-2006   #132
T-Virus
Obscured By Clouds

that's totally ok, at least you made an effort to explain why, without calling me a turkey
Old 07-10-2006   #133
Thundercracker

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-Virus
i responded to find out why you have such a hate for them.

ahh, the refreshing intelligent comments in this forum sometimes..
I called you a turkey because it looked FUNNY. I added HUMOR to my post. I also explained why I didn't like them, you know. I said "IT DOES NOT LOOK GOOD WHEN IT'S STILL." If you can't understand, here it is even clearer.

WoW does not look good in screenshots, but in action it's fine. It just doesn't look good in a single frame.

Got it? Right? Okay? Good.

Edit: If you didn't understand my explanation you could have asked me to elaborate, in which case I would. Please don't take the internet so seriously.

Last edited by Thundercracker; 07-10-2006 at 09:18 PM..
Old 07-10-2006   #134
T-Virus
Obscured By Clouds

The headline of this thread is "Post your IN-Game screens", not "Make stupid comments to people who post their In-Game screens".. or "humor" as you might call it. We have the Crapshack for that.

If you just said this:
Quote:
WoW does not look good in screenshots, but in action it's fine. It just doesn't look good in a single frame.
in the beginning instead of the retarded sentence:
Quote:
which you started out with, i might have considered you as a mature dude.

i only asked: because? and explained that if you dont like them, dont watch them, and suddenly you go on with this:
Quote:
Quote:
Got it? Right? Okay? Good.
Quote:
Please don't take the internet so seriously.
am I the one taking internet too seriously? guess not You started this argument, dude. Be a man and stop it too.

Also, read Llama's post at page 8. As he says, this thread is not to flame people, its to post your screenies. Get it?

Last edited by T-Virus; 07-10-2006 at 07:39 PM..
Old 07-10-2006   #135
Misturbate
Is this custom?

Misturbate is on a distinguished roadMisturbate is on a distinguished roadMisturbate is on a distinguished roadMisturbate is on a distinguished roadMisturbate is on a distinguished road
Doesn't look bad for a free game.

Misturbate is offline   Reply With Quote