Old 06-17-2006   #106
UnKnown X
Registered Sex Offender

UnKnown X is just really niceUnKnown X is just really niceUnKnown X is just really niceUnKnown X is just really niceUnKnown X is just really niceUnKnown X is just really niceUnKnown X is just really niceUnKnown X is just really niceUnKnown X is just really niceUnKnown X is just really niceUnKnown X is just really nice
http://img355.imageshack.us/img355/8...s1300041ym.jpg
http://img355.imageshack.us/img355/6...s1300104eo.jpg

http://img355.imageshack.us/img355/8...n0300076eg.jpg -- Ahahah, I'm so clever
UnKnown X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2006   #107
Shadow Conception

Shadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Husky
Yep, you owned me. I admit it, now we can all laugh at me and my stupidity.
I'm certainly not laughing. Half of what you said was true.

But then again, we all love AO too much to betray him like this.

<3 to AO + Husky
Shadow Conception is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2006   #108
MiniAnt

MiniAnt is on a distinguished roadMiniAnt is on a distinguished roadMiniAnt is on a distinguished roadMiniAnt is on a distinguished roadMiniAnt is on a distinguished road
Playing ManHunt, nothing bloody, just discovered something.

Super Bloody ManHunt pics coming later! Also Postal 2 AW!
MiniAnt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2006   #109
DanWer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow Conception
I'm certainly not laughing. Half of what you said was true.

But then again, we all love AO too much to betray him like this.

<3 to AO + Husky
Stop talking shit you mushroom haired fuck.

Seriously, you're annoying as fuck, really.

Stay out of other peoples business, noone cares about your opinion, or about you in general. You're nothing.

Now if you would kindly slide off of my nutsack I'd appreciate it greatly.

Thanks
Old 06-21-2006   #110
Nediar
Piece Of Shit

Nediar is just really niceNediar is just really niceNediar is just really niceNediar is just really niceNediar is just really niceNediar is just really niceNediar is just really niceNediar is just really niceNediar is just really niceNediar is just really niceNediar is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent Orange
LOL

Sorry, I thought it was appropriate

On Topic: Wow, Manhunt is for PC? Im a tad slow *Although I've never been a fan of it*
Nediar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2006   #111
victim

victim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond repute
they banned Manhunt in New Zealand and Australia.. Ive played it before, but before i could get it they took it off shelves. got up to the part where you drop a fridge on the bad guys.
victim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2006   #112
Shadow Conception

Shadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud of
Quote:

Stay out of other peoples business, noone cares about your opinion, or about you in general. You're nothing.

Thanks
E-annoyed? Hooray for hypocrisy!
Shadow Conception is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2006   #113
DanWer

I never said I was annoyed, I said you're annoying. Difference. kthxbai
Old 06-21-2006   #114
T-Virus
Obscured By Clouds

T-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura about
World of Warcfraft Screenies.

Me in-game. lvl 45 gnome
http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h9...706_015305.jpg
http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h9...706_014958.jpg

Wow is big for a gnome..
http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h9...406_220251.jpg

Major attack on large alliance town. 100 hordes vs 400 alliance. to laggy to fight
http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h9...806_221857.jpg

The revenge
http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h9...806_231308.jpg

Last edited by T-Virus; 06-21-2006 at 03:19 PM..
T-Virus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2006   #115
MiniAnt

MiniAnt is on a distinguished roadMiniAnt is on a distinguished roadMiniAnt is on a distinguished roadMiniAnt is on a distinguished roadMiniAnt is on a distinguished road
Manhunt:

Postal 2 Apocalypse Weekend:

Last edited by MiniAnt; 06-29-2006 at 03:26 AM..
MiniAnt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2006   #116
Rylo
Legendary Mem- Oh wait :(
Banned

Rylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the rough
Awesome screens guys, will post some a bit later when laptop quits acting up.
Rylo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2006   #117
eli
wolfpvck

eli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond repute

Old 06-29-2006   #118
Llama

Llama has much to be proud ofLlama has much to be proud ofLlama has much to be proud ofLlama has much to be proud ofLlama has much to be proud ofLlama has much to be proud ofLlama has much to be proud ofLlama has much to be proud ofLlama has much to be proud ofLlama has much to be proud ofLlama has much to be proud of
Quote:

Thanks
Sorry I got to this a week late....

AO, look at the top of your screen and read to yourself what section of the forum this is. If you didnt say "Crap Shack," then you should realize whats wrong with your post. This is a thread to post your Ingame screens, not call people a "mushroom haired fucked." If you've got a problem with Scon, use the ignore feature, its been here since at least VB2. I don't wanna see you flaming people anymore like this, I'll be keeping an eye on you.

When I'm alone and bored I think of Alec and then I throw up
"I don't mind straight people as long as they act gay in public."
Llama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2006   #119
Nediar
Piece Of Shit

Nediar is just really niceNediar is just really niceNediar is just really niceNediar is just really niceNediar is just really niceNediar is just really niceNediar is just really niceNediar is just really niceNediar is just really niceNediar is just really niceNediar is just really nice
Eli those are winners!

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Eli R again.
Nediar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2006   #120
The Dave
Straight Fuckin' Original

The Dave is a splendid one to beholdThe Dave is a splendid one to beholdThe Dave is a splendid one to beholdThe Dave is a splendid one to beholdThe Dave is a splendid one to beholdThe Dave is a splendid one to beholdThe Dave is a splendid one to beholdThe Dave is a splendid one to beholdThe Dave is a splendid one to beholdThe Dave is a splendid one to beholdThe Dave is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiniAnt
Manhunt:

Postal 2 Apocalypse Weekend:

Ahahaha those are great.
The Dave is offline   Reply With Quote