Old 06-30-2007   #961
notuptome2004

notuptome2004 will become famous soon enoughnotuptome2004 will become famous soon enoughnotuptome2004 will become famous soon enoughnotuptome2004 will become famous soon enoughnotuptome2004 will become famous soon enoughnotuptome2004 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by ash_735
Wow, I completely forgot about Driver PL coming out on PC, definetly looks better, might have to check it out now I'm nearing the end of Driver 76.

How is Driver 76? is it any good
notuptome2004 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2007   #962
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by notuptome2004
How is Driver 76? is it any good
It is, a lot more portable friendly than GTA, you get like a map where you select your job and just get right in it and if you fail, you can go back to the map or try again. It's just Driver PL, the 70s ers, on the PSP with a different storyline and some fun tasks on the side. It's worth it even if you just want to driver around New York.
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2007   #963
oppar
Amateur Intellectual

oppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond repute
driver 76 is hot. Too bad the graphics suck ass.

grimmy is a gay icon
oppar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2007   #964
Shadow Conception

Shadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud of
Driver: Parallel Lines is one of the best Drivers to come out in a while tbh.
Shadow Conception is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2007   #965
Macey
Registered Whore

Macey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud of

Death by radiator

Too much to drink?

This guy is hooked
Old 06-30-2007   #966
Nite
Addicted PC Gamer

Nite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant future
Piggus and I playing SA-MP with the Hotring track (aka drift) in Mount Chiliad Madness server, that server is so much fun to play on

i7 2600k @ 4.2Ghz | 16GB Corsair DDR3 1333 | 4GB EVGA GTX 770 SC ACX / GTX 460 (PhysX) | EVGA Z68 SLI
Nite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2007   #967
Nite
Addicted PC Gamer

Nite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant future
More screens of Driver PL, I admit this game is nice now that I'm use to it, the cops are aggressive, and it has like a GTA feel to it with a nice set of side missions to go along with the storyline. The graphics look the best at night, I like the lighting detail.

i7 2600k @ 4.2Ghz | 16GB Corsair DDR3 1333 | 4GB EVGA GTX 770 SC ACX / GTX 460 (PhysX) | EVGA Z68 SLI
Old 06-30-2007   #968
Lettermaniac
To Die For
Veteran Member

Lettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really nice
Wow, looks fantastic on PC. I had great fun with it on PS2, played it for hours on end.

I remember it had very vibrant, intense street lighting on the PS2 version. The best example was on the bridge from the Bronx to New Jersey. Take me a screen there
Lettermaniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2007   #969
Nite
Addicted PC Gamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lettermaniac
Wow, looks fantastic on PC. I had great fun with it on PS2, played it for hours on end.

I remember it had very vibrant, intense street lighting on the PS2 version. The best example was on the bridge from the Bronx to New Jersey. Take me a screen there
this area?

Old 07-01-2007   #970
Lettermaniac
To Die For
Veteran Member

Lettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really nice
Yeah, but it doesn't seem as light as the PS2 version
Old 07-01-2007   #971
billyboy_999

billyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to behold
MOAR DIRT

Also. Alienware adveristments on a rally racing track?...
billyboy_999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2007   #972
Macey
Registered Whore

Macey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud of
GT4

Mazda RX-7 LM Race Car

Old 07-01-2007   #973
oppar
Amateur Intellectual

oppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nite
Is it wrong to say that I find that screen beautiful

grimmy is a gay icon
oppar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2007   #974
Nite
Addicted PC Gamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5tatic
Is it wrong to say that I find that screen beautiful
heh yeah the graphics are better than I expected for a driver series game

Old 07-01-2007   #975
Lettermaniac
To Die For
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macey
GT4

Mazda RX-7 LM Race Car

Ooh, the LM Race Car

That looks extremely powerful.