Old 06-27-2007   #931
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Macey
haha, did it stay like that or was it just then?
Had to restart the game, guess it messed up on first load or something, those enemies kept flashing around, wasn't making things easy
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2007   #932
Macey
Registered Whore

Macey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud of
Haha, I bet it wasn't. What HL was that anyway? HL2 or Episode 1?
Old 06-27-2007   #933
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
Half Life 2, replaying it again, that's the dock hut thingy just after you get the boat for the first time, you know, the whole radiation floors and water areas and those crab head things. I should learn the names.
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2007   #934
Shadow Conception

Shadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow Conception
Quake 4 Demo, mad fun game.

quote for second page
Shadow Conception is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2007   #935
Piggus
Wicked Member

Piggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond repute
You should add more AA tbh, other wise it looks pretty good.

Core i5 2500K @ 4.8 GHz || 16 GBs 1600 MHz DDR3 || Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 || Dual 128 GB SSDs
Piggus is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2007   #936
Shadow Conception

Shadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud of
Strange, I thought I enabled AA. Oh well, probably forgot to hit Apply.

The online is so damn fun, and I get 60FPS constant with it completely maxed out, online and offline.
Shadow Conception is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2007   #937
Piggus
Wicked Member

Piggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond repute
Nice.

Maybe the AA just didn't show up in your screens or something. Who knows.

Core i5 2500K @ 4.8 GHz || 16 GBs 1600 MHz DDR3 || Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 || Dual 128 GB SSDs
Piggus is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2007   #938
billyboy_999

billyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to behold
Yeah its weird. AA sometimes doesn't seem to kick in even if I'm sure I applied in CCC and the game. Oh well.

DiRT on highest settings. Running at 2 FPS, I don't think I'll ever try this again. I was surprised I got through the race. Looks effing nice though.

billyboy_999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2007   #939
Nite
Addicted PC Gamer

Nite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant future
Nvidia cards are having the same problem billy, I've encountered that AA bug disabling on me partly through gameplay even on my Geforce 8 card sometimes. (even when HDR is disabled in the game)

i7 2600k @ 4.2Ghz | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1333 | 4GB EVGA GTX 770 SC ACX | EVGA Z68 SLI
Nite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2007   #940
billyboy_999

billyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to behold
Yeah, well, AA is one of the less important things. The way I see it, if the game can be run at the highest resolution your moinitor supports, you don't need AA.
And what's also weird is I could swear that Oblivion or the Catalyst drivers were supposed to come out with a patch that allowed X1k cards or something to run HDR+AA in oblivion, but I have yet to see that option.

Anyways, looking back at my DiRT screens, it's not just the AA, but the really slight motion blur that really makes things look realistic. I mean, look at anything that has straight lines, I love how they look so clear without looking alaised.
billyboy_999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2007   #941
Macey
Registered Whore

Macey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by ash_735
Half Life 2, replaying it again, that's the dock hut thingy just after you get the boat for the first time, you know, the whole radiation floors and water areas and those crab head things. I should learn the names.
Oh yeah, Water Hazard? I've just done that level, just arrived in black Mesa East
Old 06-29-2007   #942
Nite
Addicted PC Gamer

Nite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant future
I played some SA-MP on the Mount Chiliad Madness server, they just added a sky city off of it but I dunno how long it will be thier, join at IP 64.85.162.42:27000 if you wanna see it

i7 2600k @ 4.2Ghz | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1333 | 4GB EVGA GTX 770 SC ACX | EVGA Z68 SLI
Old 06-29-2007   #943
eli
wolfpvck

eli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond repute

Garry's Mod 10
Old 06-29-2007   #944
Macey
Registered Whore

We Don't Got To Ravenholm

Old 06-29-2007   #945
Nite
Addicted PC Gamer

^^^ haha I loved that level of Half-Life 2 cause of the saw blades with the gravity gun, they were so funny