Old 06-25-2007   #901
Thundercracker

Thundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by phreak
What about me? Oh that's right, only Sony games impress you.

Don't worry, even I'll admit GT has a better photo mode. Forza's is very nitty gritty and uses next to no AA. Trust me, the game looks SOOO much better on TV. The pictures don't do it justice at all
No AA > Upscaling a game intended for 640x480 output.
Thundercracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2007   #902
mattt
(&) Delinquents
Addicted Member

mattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piggus
Some nuclear fun in GMOD10:

Well good ;D
Old 06-25-2007   #903
Shadow Conception

Shadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud of
Quote:
What about me? Oh that's right, only Sony games impress you. (
Sure...

Far Cry:

Anyone remember these?

Shadow Conception is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2007   #904
DJ Nick
Hellloooo

DJ Nick will become famous soon enoughDJ Nick will become famous soon enoughDJ Nick will become famous soon enoughDJ Nick will become famous soon enoughDJ Nick will become famous soon enoughDJ Nick will become famous soon enoughDJ Nick will become famous soon enough
Yay its me!
Old 06-25-2007   #905
Nite
Addicted PC Gamer

Nite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant future
Piggus on top of my hydra

now you see him

now you don't (he fell again.....) lol

i7 2600k @ 4.2Ghz | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1333 | 4GB EVGA GTX 770 SC ACX | EVGA Z68 SLI

Last edited by Nite; 06-25-2007 at 08:37 PM..
Nite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2007   #906
GrungeRockCity
Outshined

GrungeRockCity is on a distinguished roadGrungeRockCity is on a distinguished roadGrungeRockCity is on a distinguished roadGrungeRockCity is on a distinguished roadGrungeRockCity is on a distinguished road
Grand Theft Auto 3 for the PC, featuring some of the kick ass modifications avalible
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ScreenShot3.JPG (97.7 KB, 41 views)
GrungeRockCity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2007   #907
Piggus
Wicked Member

Piggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nite
Piggus on top of my hydra

now you see him

now you don't (he fell again.....) lol

Haha.

For some reason (at least in my game) your Hydra tipped completely on its side. >_____<

Core i5 2500K @ 4.8 GHz || 16 GBs 1600 MHz DDR3 || Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 || Dual 128 GB SSDs
Piggus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2007   #908
Macey
Registered Whore

Macey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud of
Half Life 2 - Water Hazard

Old 06-26-2007   #909
phreak
wsup den
Veteran Member

phreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Olin
No AA > Upscaling a game intended for 640x480 output.
Hah yeah I guess. I liked GT and all, but Forza is better on so many levels. But wow, you wouldn't believe the number of neg-reps I received for that post. Honestly, this forum is all pro Sony now. Any mention of "360" and you can expect the red blips to come in.

@ Macey: Your screens were still good though
Old 06-26-2007   #910
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
phreak, just give it a rest, quit bringing up console wars.
Old 06-26-2007   #911
phreak
wsup den
Veteran Member

phreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slim Trashman
phreak, just give it a rest, quit bringing up console wars.
I'm NOT. Christ, why does everyone go against everything I do around here.

Slim, point out to me where I started this so called "war" you're making up.

Also, people take notice that when Olin says something (like he did above), noone reacts. But when it's me ALL HELL BREAKS LOOSE. Come on people, grow up a little. Respect my opinions and go on about your lives.
Old 06-26-2007   #912
Shadow Conception

Shadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud of
From my experience of the Call of Juarez demo:

Game's alright IMO. The lighting washes out the textures, and the game itself I don't find very immersive. Doesn't mean that the rest of the game itself looks very good, though. The weapon concept is good; right click and left click each correspond to your two revolvers. It gets kinda confusing sometimes, though. I'm used to having only right click for shooting.
Shadow Conception is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2007   #913
phreak
wsup den
Veteran Member

Got another neggy from an idiot who couldn't even spell. Oops, now I'm spamming. Sue me.

And Scon, no need for trying to bringing Olin into this, I only mentioned his name because his post was in response to mine.

I only want to know why the Xbox 360 is so hated here. Seriously people, why does it anger you so much that SOMEONE happens to like it. Sure, a lot of people's broke but then again, so did a lot of people's PS2s when they were new. MS was basically forced to bring the 360 out early because of the battle with nVIDIA. They had to discontinue the 180 immediately and force a premature launch which in turn ended up a good thing as far as sales. But the product had some kinks that MS didn't have much time to work out, hence the 1 year standard warranty. At least MS does something, Sony never did shit for me when all my PS2s were breaking. Well, they offered to fix mine for full price. MS on the other hand does their repairs for free.

Please, I'm NOT trying to start a war of any kind, and I don't mean to disrupt the flow of this thread. But I just want it to be over. I want to say something about 360 without getting the whole damn Sony horde on my ass. I always get the shaft. I get banned over it, I'm hated for it. But noone ever tells me why they hate.

Last edited by phreak; 06-26-2007 at 04:43 PM..
phreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2007   #914
Nite
Addicted PC Gamer

Nite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow Conception
From my experience of the Call of Juarez demo:

Game's alright IMO. The lighting washes out the textures, and the game itself I don't find very immersive. Doesn't mean that the rest of the game itself looks very good, though. The weapon concept is good; right click and left click each correspond to your two revolvers. It gets kinda confusing sometimes, though. I'm used to having only right click for shooting.
the lighting washing out the textures is one of the main reasons I don't like to use HDR in alot of games, so far the only 2 games I've played that actually uses HDR decently is Far Cry and Half-Life 2

i7 2600k @ 4.2Ghz | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1333 | 4GB EVGA GTX 770 SC ACX | EVGA Z68 SLI
Nite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2007   #915
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
Quote:
I'm NOT. Christ, why does everyone go against everything I do around here.

Slim, point out to me where I started this so called "war" you're making up.

Also, people take notice that when Olin says something (like he did above), noone reacts. But when it's me ALL HELL BREAKS LOOSE. Come on people, grow up a little. Respect my opinions and go on about your lives.
Did I say you started one? I said you brought up the topic of them.

Any reply and/or post relating to this now forth will earn a ban to anyone who commits it. Back on topic.