Old 05-29-2007   #796
eli
wolfpvck

eli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond repute

Garrysmod 10
Old 05-29-2007   #797
mattt
(&) Delinquents
Addicted Member

mattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant future

I like how she looks all wet after jumping in water, oh and i must say, the camera blatantly gets close to her arse as you're crawling through something.
Old 05-29-2007   #798
Piggus
Wicked Member

Piggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond repute
Just installed my new video card.

CSS:

HL2: Lost Coast:

GMOD10:

DiRT:

Core i5 2500K @ 4.8 GHz || 16 GBs 1600 MHz DDR3 || Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 || Dual 128 GB SSDs
Piggus is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2007   #799
Shadow Conception

Shadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud of
Jeez, you can run DiRT maxed out? I can run it on High shader settings (Ultra is highest, one notch below that is High) at 1024x768. Anything higher and it dips below 10FPS.

Game sucks without rumble IMO (I was playing with Sixaxis on PC). These are the kind of games that need it the most.
Shadow Conception is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2007   #800
Piggus
Wicked Member

Piggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond repute
The rumble supposedly works with the 360 controller, so I'm gonna give that a try.

And yeah, the game is demanding. I'm playing at 1280x1024 with almost everything on High (haven't tried Ultra yet) and it runs pretty well.

Core i5 2500K @ 4.8 GHz || 16 GBs 1600 MHz DDR3 || Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 || Dual 128 GB SSDs
Old 05-29-2007   #801
Rylo
Legendary Mem- Oh wait :(
Banned

Rylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the rough
Fucking love DiRT. I got it on pre-order, it owns so hard.
Rylo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2007   #802
Shadow Conception

Shadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud of
The graphics of the game are amazing, I can say that without hesitation. o_o

I'll give it a rent when it comes to PS3.
Shadow Conception is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2007   #803
mattt
(&) Delinquents
Addicted Member

mattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant future
What the shit?

None of you lot can run dirt that good?

I did =/ i didn't turn AA up past 4, and it ran fine, wtf, same card, different weirdness.

Alpha Prime
Old 05-30-2007   #804
Nite
Addicted PC Gamer

Nite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant future
lol piggus damn, you got a new video card also? I just yesterday installed my EVGA 320MB 8800 GTS and I love it

i7 2600k @ 4.2Ghz | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1333 | 4GB EVGA GTX 770 SC ACX | EVGA Z68 SLI
Nite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2007   #805
Piggus
Wicked Member

Nice.

You'll probably want a little more RAM though since that's your main bottleneck right now.

Condemned

NFS: MW

DoD: Source

Old 05-31-2007   #806
Asif
Moderator =)

Asif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to all
Finally, a lag-free San Andreas with an upgraded fresh PC, feels so smooth!

Huge thanks to K-evin for this signature.
Asif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2007   #807
oppar
Amateur Intellectual

oppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats on your new PC Asif

grimmy is a gay icon
oppar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2007   #808
Asif
Moderator =)

Asif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to all
Thanks, It's a new GFX card (GeForce 7600 GS) for me since '02. Loving the performance so far.

Huge thanks to K-evin for this signature.
Asif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2007   #809
Piggus
Wicked Member

No kidding. When I first played SA at the highest settings will full AA, it felt like an entirely different game and I ended up beating the main story again. The improved draw distance makes an especially big difference.

Old 06-01-2007   #810
billyboy_999

billyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to behold
Yeah, going from a 8500 to a X1800XT I would know
And you guys didn't play with the draw distance maxed out? That, well, sucks.
billyboy_999 is offline   Reply With Quote