Old 04-13-2007   #736
mattt
(&) Delinquents
Addicted Member

mattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant future
lol @ the chat
Old 04-13-2007   #737
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
I can't get over Fernando's awesomeness, and his incredible singing voice
Old 04-13-2007   #738
DiscoBombs

DiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the rough
Played most wanted for the first time in a few months or so. Started a new profile and made a car real quick.
Audi A4 Quattro

Ugh, going with jpeg next time, those were a bitch to upload.

No these are not the settings I play at, all the after effects and AA are the same, the only difference is I play at 640x480. I ramped up my settings for screens, got about 1 fps.
DiscoBombs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2007   #739
Shadow Conception

Shadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud of
<3 Most Wanted, fun game, even after beating the storyline.
Shadow Conception is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2007   #740
mattt
(&) Delinquents
Addicted Member

mattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant future
Penumbra: Overture

Great game, maybe some of you have heard about it, even played the tech demo back in the day, but in other words...you should get it.

Last edited by mattt; 04-17-2007 at 11:52 AM..
mattt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2007   #741
ZCAB
Whipping Post

ZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond repute

ZCAB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2007   #742
DBD
Banned
Banned

DBD is infamous around these partsDBD is infamous around these partsDBD is infamous around these partsDBD is infamous around these partsDBD is infamous around these partsDBD is infamous around these partsDBD is infamous around these partsDBD is infamous around these partsDBD is infamous around these partsDBD is infamous around these partsDBD is infamous around these parts

Took from a shitty TV with a shitty camera.

So, I got spellturn cloak/hood, and Glass armor/longsword/boots.
DBD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2007   #743
DiscoBombs

DiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the rough
Max Payne 2: Elements of Style 1.5 mod. Some of the sound effects annoy me but other than that this mod is jaw-droppingly fun. Guns seem to hit way harder, probably becuase of the screen shake.

The entire map was based off GTA3, and even has an Ammu-Nation with purchasable weapons. Costs you earned time though.
Old 04-29-2007   #744
GtaMan93
INTJ

GtaMan93 is an unknown quantity at this point
Is this for any game.
GtaMan93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2007   #745
Havok
Oh please, no.

Havok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Husky
Max Payne 2: Elements of Style 1.5 mod. Some of the sound effects annoy me but other than that this mod is jaw-droppingly fun. Guns seem to hit way harder, probably becuase of the screen shake.

The entire map was based off GTA3, and even has an Ammu-Nation with purchasable weapons. Costs you earned time though.
i just checked the website for that mod and wow! it looks unbelivably awsome, is it easy to use? could please post more screens.
Havok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2007   #746
DiscoBombs

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex havok
i just checked the website for that mod and wow! it looks unbelivably awsome, is it easy to use? could please post more screens.
Fairly easy. I reccommend that you beat the game first, as I experienced problems with any level that had Bravura in it. Just a fiar warning though, particles are almost overused and AA seems to be forced for some reason, so if your computer isn't that powerful run at a lower resolution. As for installation, just put the .mp2m file in the Max Payne 2 directory like every other mod. I'll see what screens I get later.
Old 04-29-2007   #747
Lettermaniac
To Die For
Veteran Member

Lettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Husky

Looks great, I'm looking forward to seeing more.
Lettermaniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2007   #748
mattt
(&) Delinquents
Addicted Member

I love this game.
Old 05-05-2007   #749
oppar
Amateur Intellectual

oppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond repute
Those are hot screens asmordeus.

Been a while since I've contributed to this thread, but then again, there arent that many amazing games out there.

grimmy is a gay icon

Last edited by oppar; 05-05-2007 at 05:00 PM..
oppar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2007   #750
oppar
Amateur Intellectual

oppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond repute

grimmy is a gay icon
oppar is offline   Reply With Quote