Old 02-08-2007   #646
phreak
wsup den
Veteran Member

phreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud of
I think U2 was dope with the sound systems, doors, nitrous purge, spinners on some cars, and pimping out Hummers and shiz.
Old 02-08-2007   #647
DiscoBombs

DiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the rough
Pity there are only 3 SUVs. I have to say they're the most fun to mess with.

Edit: No One Lives Forever 2. 1024x768x32 (max res), Highest Settings, 4xAA (forced), 16xAF (forced), resized to 800x600.

I'd hit the ninja a couple dozen times tbh.

Last edited by Husky; 02-10-2007 at 04:38 PM..
DiscoBombs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2007   #648
HomieJ
Die Hard!!

HomieJ is an unknown quantity at this point
Heres me in Battlefield 2142 looking up some guys ass.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg screen000.jpg (89.9 KB, 65 views)
Old 02-12-2007   #649
ZCAB
Whipping Post

ZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomieJ
Heres me in Battlefield 2142 looking up some guys ass.
Whoah, graphics on low much?
ZCAB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2007   #650
HomieJ
Die Hard!!

HomieJ is an unknown quantity at this point
If your talking about my pic, well lets say my computer dosen't run to well. If its any higher it lags.
Old 02-17-2007   #651
Shadow Conception

Shadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud of
Madden 07 for PS3:

Full Auto 2 for PS3:

Just thought I'd see if I could take pics of video games with the digicam, and it didn't turn out as bad as I thought.
Shadow Conception is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2007   #652
DBD
Banned
Banned

DBD is infamous around these partsDBD is infamous around these partsDBD is infamous around these partsDBD is infamous around these partsDBD is infamous around these partsDBD is infamous around these partsDBD is infamous around these partsDBD is infamous around these partsDBD is infamous around these partsDBD is infamous around these partsDBD is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow Conception
Madden 07 for PS3:

Fucking hot
DBD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2007   #653
Thundercracker

Thundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Madden 07 for PS3:

Full Auto 2 for PS3:

Just thought I'd see if I could take pics of video games with the digicam, and it didn't turn out as bad as I thought.
Man those textures look like someone knifed them in. lol
Thundercracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2007   #654
DiscoBombs

DiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the rough
A few things Scon: Save up for a capture card/external capture box. Camera + TV = bad looking images. And is it just the TV you have or is there a lack of some AA in Madden 07?
Old 02-17-2007   #655
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future

I am an excellent Flight Simulator 2002 pilot
Old 02-17-2007   #656
Shadow Conception

Shadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Olin
Man those textures look like someone knifed them in. lol
Yeah, they're not the best.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Husky
A few things Scon: Save up for a capture card/external capture box. Camera + TV = bad looking images. And is it just the TV you have or is there a lack of some AA in Madden 07?
Lack of AA, I'd say.

But seeing as TeamXbox Forums used the idea (using a camera to capture a console screen) in a specific thread, I tried it out, and it worked out fine.

Capture device I have only supports S-video and Composite, which would probably make the games look even worse than this. And I don't really feel the need to buy a new one that supports HDMI and Component, because my interest lacks in the area. But yeah, I get what you mean, using a camera doesn't show the game's full graphical potential.

And Madden 07 pretty much has very little, if not none, AA applied to it, it seems. Pretty much keeps the game from looking realistic, but I <3 the game anyway, fun as hell.
Shadow Conception is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2007   #657
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
One of the future PS3 updates should have a sort of print screen feature, and video capture. Just hit a hotkey or hold PS button and select to do so, then it will automatically save to Video or Photo. Would be such an awesome feature
Old 02-17-2007   #658
Thundercracker

Thundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond repute
AA doesn't make a game realistic. o_o
Thundercracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2007   #659
DiscoBombs

Quote:
Capture device I have only supports S-video and Composite, which would probably make the games look even worse than this. And I don't really feel the need to buy a new one that supports HDMI and Component, because my interest lacks in the area. But yeah, I get what you mean, using a camera doesn't show the game's full graphical potential.
Same here but that didn't stop me when I rented GoW and Dead Rising. Still looked hella beautiful. But whatever works for you, at least your pictures were in focus and taken with a decent camera.
Old 02-17-2007   #660
DBD
Banned
Banned

DBD is infamous around these partsDBD is infamous around these partsDBD is infamous around these partsDBD is infamous around these partsDBD is infamous around these partsDBD is infamous around these partsDBD is infamous around these partsDBD is infamous around these partsDBD is infamous around these partsDBD is infamous around these partsDBD is infamous around these parts
Quote:

Lack of AA, I'd say.
There's no lack of AA in Madden on 360.
DBD is offline   Reply With Quote