Old 01-29-2007   #616
DBD
Banned
Banned

DBD is infamous around these partsDBD is infamous around these partsDBD is infamous around these partsDBD is infamous around these partsDBD is infamous around these partsDBD is infamous around these partsDBD is infamous around these partsDBD is infamous around these partsDBD is infamous around these partsDBD is infamous around these partsDBD is infamous around these parts
His Bobcat in SA is messed up, it's the fastest car in the game and comes with hydraulics standard, and when you mod it the tires get massive. He says he can turn it on and off but I'm yet to see pics of it modded with small tires.
DBD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2007   #617
DiscoBombs

DiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the rough
Or he just edited something in the car's handling line.
DiscoBombs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2007   #618
adub
HELLO PEASANTS

adub is on a distinguished roadadub is on a distinguished road
nice pics DARKBEFOREDAWN same for Rylo
Old 01-29-2007   #619
DBD
Banned
Banned

DBD is infamous around these partsDBD is infamous around these partsDBD is infamous around these partsDBD is infamous around these partsDBD is infamous around these partsDBD is infamous around these partsDBD is infamous around these partsDBD is infamous around these partsDBD is infamous around these partsDBD is infamous around these partsDBD is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Husky
Or he just edited something in the car's handling line.
How do you do that?
Old 01-29-2007   #620
YGP

YGP will become famous soon enoughYGP will become famous soon enoughYGP will become famous soon enoughYGP will become famous soon enoughYGP will become famous soon enoughYGP will become famous soon enoughYGP will become famous soon enoughYGP will become famous soon enoughYGP will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by DARKBEFOREDAWN
How do you do that?
Open Handling.cfg with Notepad.

YGP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2007   #621
Rylo
Legendary Mem- Oh wait :(
Banned

Rylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the rough
Nah, I didn't edit anything. Just a trick I picked up last year.
Rylo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2007   #622
Havok
Oh please, no.

Havok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to behold
damn homie, you got them mad rims on yo 'cat!

thats really awsome.
Havok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2007   #623
YGP

YGP will become famous soon enoughYGP will become famous soon enoughYGP will become famous soon enoughYGP will become famous soon enoughYGP will become famous soon enoughYGP will become famous soon enoughYGP will become famous soon enoughYGP will become famous soon enoughYGP will become famous soon enough

Reloading my Desert Eagle, to run around the corner and get killed by another enemy while I was still reloading.

I shot the sheriff.

I backed him into the corner and finished him off.

Reloading after the kill.

I killed him from that far away with the AK47.

I killed both of those terrorists in the bushes.

Best kill ever.

I walked in the room and killed them both.

=]

I don't know, I just kicked ass that round.

YGP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2007   #624
Thundercracker

Thundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond repute
Thundercracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2007   #625
DBD
Banned
Banned

Defenitely nice screens.

lol@ the hamburger in face one
Old 01-31-2007   #626
Thundercracker

Thundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond repute
Old 01-31-2007   #627
Shadow Conception
Veteran Member

Shadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud of
What type of framerates do you get with your card at those settings?
Shadow Conception is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2007   #628
Thundercracker

20-25 fps, 5-15 in shadows because of a lack of proper support for a lot of DX9 effects.

This is with everything maxed out and 4xS antialiasing btw.

I also had the frame limiter on since without it my frame rate is far too unstable.
Old 01-31-2007   #629
Rylo
Legendary Mem- Oh wait :(
Banned

Rylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the rough
Well, Olin, I love you even more. You were driving one of my favorite vehicles in San Andreas, the Sadler. <3
Rylo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2007   #630
phreak
wsup den
Veteran Member

phreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Olin
20-25 fps, 5-15 in shadows because of a lack of proper support for a lot of DX9 effects.

This is with everything maxed out and 4xS antialiasing btw.

I also had the frame limiter on since without it my frame rate is far too unstable.
That's weird. On mine, it will go no higher than 15fps with the limiter on, but off I can get up 40fps with no fog/rain/little traffic. And my card can do up to 8xS aa but even with it on, it doesn't look any better than the in-game level 3 aa.

Anyway, posting pics, uploading now