Old 04-17-2006   #46
Lao Boy
LATE NIGHT

Lao Boy is a splendid one to beholdLao Boy is a splendid one to beholdLao Boy is a splendid one to beholdLao Boy is a splendid one to beholdLao Boy is a splendid one to beholdLao Boy is a splendid one to beholdLao Boy is a splendid one to beholdLao Boy is a splendid one to beholdLao Boy is a splendid one to beholdLao Boy is a splendid one to beholdLao Boy is a splendid one to behold
Damn Piggus, I lost my horse! I posted these screens in the GTA Section but Ill post em here too.

Welcome, Johnson. Carl Johnson.:

Scenery:

Grove Street OGs Coming Through!:

[img][/img]

click me
Lao Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2006   #47
Static
Shocking Member
Loyal Member

Static will become famous soon enoughStatic will become famous soon enoughStatic will become famous soon enoughStatic will become famous soon enoughStatic will become famous soon enoughStatic will become famous soon enoughStatic will become famous soon enoughStatic will become famous soon enough
My Oblivion horse was lost, at the Oblivion gate. It got attacked by the goblins, and it started attacking the soldiers, and then they chased it away. I have to steal one tonight.

Some Tomb Raider screens for you to masturbate over.

Last edited by Static; 04-18-2006 at 09:49 AM..
Static is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2006   #48
Static
Shocking Member
Loyal Member

Static will become famous soon enoughStatic will become famous soon enoughStatic will become famous soon enoughStatic will become famous soon enoughStatic will become famous soon enoughStatic will become famous soon enoughStatic will become famous soon enoughStatic will become famous soon enough

Sorry for the double post.

Last edited by Static; 04-19-2006 at 06:29 AM..
Old 04-20-2006   #49
mattt
(&) Delinquents

mattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant future
Looks like an improvement over the other ones.

Now heres some screens from the a little game mabye most of you aint heard of, but if you like the film, you'll like the game

mattt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2006   #50
mattt
(&) Delinquents

mattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant future
Soz for post of double, have more to show.

Old 04-21-2006   #51
Static
Shocking Member
Loyal Member

That game looks cool especially the last 3 screens or so. What game?
Old 04-21-2006   #52
Thundercracker

Thundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond repute
Starship Troopers?
Thundercracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2006   #53
mattt
(&) Delinquents

Yeah thats right lads, shame not many people know of its excistance
Old 04-24-2006   #54
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally posted by Lao Boy
Damn Piggus, I lost my horse! I posted these screens in the GTA Section but Ill post em here too.

Welcome, Johnson. Carl Johnson.:

Scenery:

Grove Street OGs Coming Through!:
Damn, sexy screens! Nice job!
Old 04-27-2006   #55
dano
It was a Good Day...

dano is on a distinguished roaddano is on a distinguished road

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b56/1dan/922c3b81.jpg
dano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2006   #56
DiscoBombs

DiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the rough

DiscoBombs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2006   #57
Vini
Mustafo is coming!

Vini is a name known to allVini is a name known to allVini is a name known to allVini is a name known to allVini is a name known to allVini is a name known to allVini is a name known to allVini is a name known to allVini is a name known to allVini is a name known to allVini is a name known to all
^^^Imageshack FFS.
Old 05-04-2006   #58
DanWer

Old 05-07-2006   #59
Shadow Conception

Shadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud of
- Thumbnails coming up.
To hell with PC games. They don't work on my Radeon 9250

Last edited by Shadow Conception; 05-07-2006 at 02:40 PM..
Shadow Conception is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2006   #60
rokker
Banned
Banned

rokker will become famous soon enoughrokker will become famous soon enoughrokker will become famous soon enoughrokker will become famous soon enoughrokker will become famous soon enoughrokker will become famous soon enough
thumbnails ftw
rokker is offline   Reply With Quote