Old 10-09-2006   #361
RubberDuck
Mr Xion
Loyal Member

RubberDuck is on a distinguished roadRubberDuck is on a distinguished roadRubberDuck is on a distinguished road
gotta love the quote " what kind of sick fuck eats a pancake for dinner?" the randomness of that made me laugh. also, after seeing the trailers and seeing pictures of 2142, i definantly think this will be the let down of the series. its just my opinion, but futuristic stuff sucks. hopefully we wont be shooting eachother with purple ray guns and green ball grenade launchers

edit: at least the explosion in the first picture looks real..
RubberDuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2006   #362
victim

victim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by extremer
Some of my Scarface screenies:

Those pictures are pretty nice. Im confused though. Who likes Candy?
victim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2006   #363
Nite
Addicted PC Gamer

Nite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by victim
lol thats just random talk, the game has a decent interactive system with pedestrians
Nite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2006   #364
oppar
Amateur Intellectual

oppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond repute
haha awesome. I cannot wait to get scarface ^_^

grimmy is a gay icon
oppar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2006   #365
Extremer
Addicted Member

Extremer is a name known to allExtremer is a name known to allExtremer is a name known to allExtremer is a name known to allExtremer is a name known to allExtremer is a name known to allExtremer is a name known to allExtremer is a name known to allExtremer is a name known to allExtremer is a name known to allExtremer is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by victim
That fat guy in a mask. He said weird things. REALLY WEIRD THINGS.
Old 10-12-2006   #366
McKlutcho
Banned
Banned

McKlutcho is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piggus
BF 2142

CSS

Downloaded the demo last night, nothing better then mowing down a bunch of enemy in a mech
McKlutcho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2006   #367
Bonecrusher
Addicted Member

Bonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond repute

Tis a good game

Quote:
Originally Posted by HH View Post
After releasing my mix tape here, people are loving it. Like, loving it. I mean to the point that I'm gone to clubs to perform, all black clubs and they give a standing ovation, getting dab from everyone, and on my sort of"party-and-get-fucked-up" records, the whole club is dancing.
Bonecrusher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2006   #368
oppar
Amateur Intellectual

oppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond repute
Meh, I found it mediocre to say the least. I just like the amount of places you can roam. The movement of the camera and the random police chases made me dislike the game.

grimmy is a gay icon
Old 10-15-2006   #369
Nite
Addicted PC Gamer

Nite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant future
I think the graphics look better in Just Cause with Post Effects off completely, Reason is in my opinion it makes the game look a bit too blurry, and the Bloom lighting is way overused.
Old 10-15-2006   #370
oppar
Amateur Intellectual

Just Cause is just horrible graphics with a Photoshop like filter over it.

grimmy is a gay icon
Old 10-15-2006   #371
Bonecrusher
Addicted Member

Bonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond repute
The graphics aren't that bad if you know the game constantly loads a huge map like that..

Quote:
Originally Posted by HH View Post
After releasing my mix tape here, people are loving it. Like, loving it. I mean to the point that I'm gone to clubs to perform, all black clubs and they give a standing ovation, getting dab from everyone, and on my sort of"party-and-get-fucked-up" records, the whole club is dancing.
Bonecrusher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2006   #372
Thundercracker

Thundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond repute
Doesn't matter when you supposedly have to travel 3 years to get to places, it's terrible. The game doesn't even run as good as it should.
Thundercracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2006   #373
oppar
Amateur Intellectual

This is supposedly a next gen game aswell.

grimmy is a gay icon
Old 10-15-2006   #374
Nite
Addicted PC Gamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olin
Doesn't matter when you supposedly have to travel 3 years to get to places, it's terrible. The game doesn't even run as good as it should.
The Game simulates a 390 square mile map Olin, what did you expect? Later Games I'm sure will come out with even bigger maps too as hardware comes out that can handle it. Also if you didn't know you can call for an extraction to get to places faster. A helicopter will pick you up.

Last edited by Nite; 10-15-2006 at 02:31 PM..
Old 10-15-2006   #375
oppar
Amateur Intellectual

Imagine GTA. That will be huge but atleast you're able to not get lost

grimmy is a gay icon