Old 09-17-2006   #331
.:GEO:.
Terminator X
Amateur Member

.:GEO:. is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nite
Maybe some players can't afford high end computers, don't care about the graphics or antialising and just wanna play the game, you ever thought of that?

Call of Duty 2 is a awesome game tho Shadow Conception
Exactly

Im still a student and cant afford what I want..

...for now

.:GEO:. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2006   #332
Fry
Your Mother

Fry is a splendid one to beholdFry is a splendid one to beholdFry is a splendid one to beholdFry is a splendid one to beholdFry is a splendid one to beholdFry is a splendid one to beholdFry is a splendid one to beholdFry is a splendid one to beholdFry is a splendid one to beholdFry is a splendid one to beholdFry is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow Conception
The xbox 360 version looks better imo.
Old 09-17-2006   #333
Bonecrusher
Addicted Member

Bonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond repute
Its just his computer tbh

Quote:
Originally Posted by HH View Post
After releasing my mix tape here, people are loving it. Like, loving it. I mean to the point that I'm gone to clubs to perform, all black clubs and they give a standing ovation, getting dab from everyone, and on my sort of"party-and-get-fucked-up" records, the whole club is dancing.
Bonecrusher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2006   #334
Rylo
Legendary Mem- Oh wait :(
Banned

Rylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the rough
Call of Duty owns.
Rylo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2006   #335
Shadow Conception

Shadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud of
lmao, demo only supports AA up to 4x, nothing I can do about that

And yeah Nite, I'm in the situation you stated

Otherwise, the game is really fun. I could probably play the demo forever. I'm looking to buy it if I ever get a new computer. Or perhaps by then, CoD4'd be a good idea instead.

Last edited by Shadow Conception; 09-17-2006 at 10:06 AM..
Shadow Conception is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2006   #336
Kasumi
Bassist4hire

Kasumi is on a distinguished roadKasumi is on a distinguished roadKasumi is on a distinguished road
Lock on: Modern Air Combat

Highest settings, there wasn't any AA settings on the Demo though
Kasumi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2006   #337
Holster
Xbox Addict

Holster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to behold
Sweeeet, graphics are nice.

Many thanks to The Shy Child for the sig,
XBL GT: USASoccerStar93
Holster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2006   #338
clanX-DMan
Newbie Member

clanX-DMan is an unknown quantity at this point
imo css has really good graphics but its jus to ez hit boxes blow ur spraying someone in the feet close range u get a head shot i find it really ez i mainly play 1.6 it takes more skill
clanX-DMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2006   #339
Shadow Conception

Shadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud of
| | |

Quote:
Originally Posted by clanX-DMan
imo css has really good graphics but its jus to ez hit boxes blow ur spraying someone in the feet close range u get a head shot i find it really ez i mainly play 1.6 it takes more skill
no wai

Last edited by Shadow Conception; 09-28-2006 at 03:21 PM..
Shadow Conception is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2006   #340
Roxstein
HK343

Roxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant future

Old 10-01-2006   #341
Jay
(V) (;,,;) (V)
Wicked Member

Jay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond repute
The settings are on max, i have no control over the AA y.y

Original Resolution = 1280 x 1024

Its odd, as big as this game is, its not really graphically demanding.

Old 10-01-2006   #342
Nite
Addicted PC Gamer

Nite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant future
Yeah I know Jay, I rust recently finished all the storyline missions and settlement liberations of that game and thier is alot of fun action in them. It took me just over a week to finish it. All I'm doing now is just exploring the map looking for interesting finds or easter eggs maybe.

i7 2600k @ 4.2Ghz | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1333 | 4GB EVGA GTX 770 SC ACX | EVGA Z68 SLI
Nite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2006   #343
oppar
Amateur Intellectual

oppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond repute
I think JC is the game that fried my gfxcard :'( I was playing JC when my pc froze and the monitor had 'no signal'

grimmy is a gay icon
oppar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2006   #344
Nite
Addicted PC Gamer

Nite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5tatic
I think JC is the game that fried my gfxcard :'( I was playing JC when my pc froze and the monitor had 'no signal'
that happened to me once too long time ago, on a Geforce 4 TI-4200, the fan just died on it without warning. only had the card about 2 years

i7 2600k @ 4.2Ghz | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1333 | 4GB EVGA GTX 770 SC ACX | EVGA Z68 SLI
Nite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2006   #345
Jay
(V) (;,,;) (V)
Wicked Member

Jay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5tatic
Ha.. haha, hah, HAHAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHA

OH sorry thats really funny xD

Just Cause runs for me at a steady 50FPS, i know it's like "What only 50FPS" but its good enough for me concidering my pc isnt the best of the best.