Old 11-23-2013   #3136
mattt
(&) Delinquents
Addicted Member

mattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant future
Yup, and alot more. Definitely the best one imo

Been waiting for a game where you can do the things you can do in this since Pirates of the Caribbean (aka Sea Dogs 2)
Old 12-20-2013   #3137
Piggus
Wicked Member

Piggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond repute
Project Cars

Core i5 2500K @ 4.8 GHz || 16 GBs 1600 MHz DDR3 || Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 || Dual 128 GB SSDs
Piggus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2014   #3138
Piggus
Wicked Member

Piggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond repute
CoD Ghosts (PS4)

It's not the most amazing looking PS4 game but it looks way better than people give it credit for. The gun models are amazing and textures look pretty good. The lighting and post processing could use work though.

NBA 2K14 (PS4)

Looks amazing in motion. The JPEG compression ruins the pics a bit though. :/

Core i5 2500K @ 4.8 GHz || 16 GBs 1600 MHz DDR3 || Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 || Dual 128 GB SSDs

Last edited by Piggus; 01-05-2014 at 02:20 AM..
Old 03-29-2014   #3139
thenotsogoodtrickster
late on the feels
Loyal Member

thenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to behold
Put ACIV on the TV for the first time and was surprised by the performance in comparison to the 1400x900 I usually use. Soft shadows is everything I've been after for the last few years regarding game shadows.

Old 03-29-2014   #3140
Nite
Addicted PC Gamer

Nite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant future
even with the JPEG compression those are incredible screenshots to me piggus

i7 2600k @ 4.2Ghz | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1333 | 4GB EVGA GTX 770 SC ACX | EVGA Z68 SLI
Nite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2014   #3141
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Killerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to behold
Been playing alot of Dayz standalone lately, it's pretty addicting. Optimisation can still be alot better, had to turn down quite a few settings to increase my FPS .. but other than that it's a really fun game

Killerfist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2014   #3142
Piggus
Wicked Member

Infamous Second Son (PS4)

Old 04-18-2014   #3143
Cutts
Omniscient
Addicted Member

Cutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud of
i'm never quite sure of the look of that game. some screenshots blow me away and others just look really dull. how does it look in action? and what's the gameplay like?
Cutts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2014   #3144
Piggus
Wicked Member

Looks way better in motion. The neon power at night is especially amazing.

The story isn't amazing but the gameplay is very fun. Working on the "Paper Tail" right now after getting 100% and it's kind of like a detective style side mission where you complete tasks in-game and on a PC or tablet to continue. I didn't really care for the other Infamous games but definitely glad I bought Second Son.

Old 05-25-2014   #3145
Bonecrusher
Addicted Member

Bonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond repute

Watch_Dogs, haven't played a lot yet. I don't think it will be my kind of game really. Car handling is SHIT.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HH View Post
After releasing my mix tape here, people are loving it. Like, loving it. I mean to the point that I'm gone to clubs to perform, all black clubs and they give a standing ovation, getting dab from everyone, and on my sort of"party-and-get-fucked-up" records, the whole club is dancing.
Bonecrusher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2014   #3146
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Killerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to behold
Doesn't look that good really, it's hardly better than a slightly modded gta4

Kinda sucks it requires 6GB RAM at minimum, been meaning to try it even though I don't really expect it to be a great game
Old 05-25-2014   #3147
Zero
Veteran Member

Zero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond repute
People have been streaming it on Twitch the last few days.
Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2014   #3148
Piggus
Wicked Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killerfist View Post
Doesn't look that good really, it's hardly better than a slightly modded gta4

Kinda sucks it requires 6GB RAM at minimum, been meaning to try it even though I don't really expect it to be a great game
NeoGaf was shitting all over the game to the point where it was a bad joke but the actual impressions there seem to indicate that it's pretty good. I think the key to any open world game like that is to try not to even compare it to GTA and appreciate it for what it is.

Getting it tomorrow on PC so I guess we'll see.

And the 6 gbs of RAM thing may sounds dumb but if your computer doesn't have 8+ then it's falling behind as a gaming PC. A lot of games will require 6+ gigs of RAM because the consoles have about 6.5 - 7 gbs of RAM available to devs.

Old 05-26-2014   #3149
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Yeah I'm thinking about upgrading but I'm wondering how much good it will do, I'm afraid pretty soon my graphics card will fall behind too and that's just too big of an expense (HD Radeon 6950). I guess my i5-2500 intel processor will last me a bit longer but my graphics card only has 1GB VRAM for instance
Old 06-17-2014   #3150
Piggus
Wicked Member

Watch Doge with the missing "E3 2012" effects enabled. Looks incredible in the rain.

Ubisoft is so stupid. Which dumbass exec said "those real-time shadows don't need to be in the PC version! Make the game look worse!"