Old 08-30-2006   #301
victim

victim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond repute
Some Manhunt. (Not for the light hearted)

Last edited by victim; 08-30-2006 at 06:45 AM..
victim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2006   #302
Bonecrusher
Addicted Member

Bonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond repute
Lol, you copied the wrong link.. Can't open the thumbnail.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HH View Post
After releasing my mix tape here, people are loving it. Like, loving it. I mean to the point that I'm gone to clubs to perform, all black clubs and they give a standing ovation, getting dab from everyone, and on my sort of"party-and-get-fucked-up" records, the whole club is dancing.
Bonecrusher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2006   #303
victim

victim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah i fixed it up. Ill post some more later.

Quite an amusing thing i found written one of the walls in Manhunt... WITH BLOOD

I accidently let one of the WarDogs see me so James' dad's a goner.

This dude died on the job... Literally

Last edited by victim; 08-31-2006 at 04:54 AM..
victim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2006   #304
.:Mouldy Punk:.

.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarface05
Ahhh...
Don't spam.

Hosted on ImgBin.Org | Happy Easter...ish
.:Mouldy Punk:. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2006   #305
Piggus
Wicked Member

Piggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond repute
MGS2 ftw.

Core i5 2500K @ 4.8 GHz || 16 GBs 1600 MHz DDR3 || Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 || Dual 128 GB SSDs
Piggus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2006   #306
Thundercracker

Thundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond repute
Wow, that looks nothing like the screenshots that GameSpot had. Looked like it was running in 256 colors, but on yours it actually looks nice.

GameSpot is horrible.
Thundercracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2006   #307
Piggus
Wicked Member

Piggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond repute
Mine looked like it was running in 256 colors when I first installed it, but installing the latest patch seemed to have fixed it right up. It's apparently just a problem with ATI cards. And yeah, Gamespot is lazy with their screenshots. A lot of time they leave settings on default despite runing the games on high-end Alienwares. :/

Oh, and this game is useless on PC unless you have a controller. It took me a while, but I got it working pretty well on the 360 controller. The trigger buttons don't seem to work, but that's not a huge problem.

Edit: Just took down good ol' Olga.

Core i5 2500K @ 4.8 GHz || 16 GBs 1600 MHz DDR3 || Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 || Dual 128 GB SSDs

Last edited by Piggus; 08-31-2006 at 02:46 PM..
Piggus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2006   #308
Shadow Conception

Shadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud of
^haha, I remember doing that over and over back in the original MGS2. I got a few chuckles out of Otacon's repsonses.
Shadow Conception is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2006   #309
DiscoBombs

DiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the rough
Here's an older one, kudos to those who have played it.

Return to Castle Wolfenstein (+Forced 16AF, 2AA)

One screen because I forgot to reinstall fraps for some reason.
DiscoBombs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2006   #310
Nite
Addicted PC Gamer

Nite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Husky

Yeah that was a good game for its time It reminded me of the old Dos game Wolfenstien 3D when I first played it

i7 2600k @ 4.2Ghz | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1333 | 4GB EVGA GTX 770 SC ACX | EVGA Z68 SLI
Nite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2006   #311
Nediar
Piece Of Shit

Nediar is just really niceNediar is just really niceNediar is just really niceNediar is just really niceNediar is just really niceNediar is just really niceNediar is just really niceNediar is just really niceNediar is just really niceNediar is just really niceNediar is just really nice
Quote:

That game owns so hard. Enemy Territory rocks to The co-operation is just awesome for a oldish/free game.

XBL: SteveOTNS
Nediar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2006   #312
mattt
(&) Delinquents
Addicted Member

mattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant future
Quote:

Hah, i was just playing that the otherday, compleated it that very day too.
Great game, bit short though
Old 09-03-2006   #313
Kasumi
Bassist4hire

Kasumi is on a distinguished roadKasumi is on a distinguished roadKasumi is on a distinguished road
BF2:
Silly Hacks

Signs

Hur hur hur, you can swim, but you cant hide.

Hells yeah, ready for action

Im screwed

Im Screwed V.2
Old 09-03-2006   #314
Ramboyf5
Banned
Banned

Ramboyf5 has a spectacular aura aboutRamboyf5 has a spectacular aura aboutRamboyf5 has a spectacular aura aboutRamboyf5 has a spectacular aura aboutRamboyf5 has a spectacular aura aboutRamboyf5 has a spectacular aura aboutRamboyf5 has a spectacular aura aboutRamboyf5 has a spectacular aura aboutRamboyf5 has a spectacular aura aboutRamboyf5 has a spectacular aura aboutRamboyf5 has a spectacular aura about
Haha Kasumi, ROFL @ first pic.

You've got some fucking clean GFX, those are dope screens.
Ramboyf5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2006   #315
Nediar
Piece Of Shit

Nediar is just really niceNediar is just really niceNediar is just really niceNediar is just really niceNediar is just really niceNediar is just really niceNediar is just really niceNediar is just really niceNediar is just really niceNediar is just really niceNediar is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kasumi
BF2:
Silly Hacks
rofl is it just me or are there vehicles with parachutes coming from the sky..... Im guessing thats the actual hack

XBL: SteveOTNS
Nediar is offline   Reply With Quote