Old 06-13-2013   #3121
Nite
Addicted PC Gamer

Nite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant future
Found a Hot Air Baloon in Just Cause 2 I didn't even know about it all this time until I used the just cause map viewer program to pinpoint the location of resources, thing is cool to fly around in, You have to knock some bags off it with the melee key before it will lift off the ground, use the action key to control the burners to any height you want, and to move a certain direction you have to run against the side walls of the basket.

Here is the location and screenshots (and yes I'm using the girl from the storyline missions, I just changed ricos skin to her with a mod lol , and disabled all of ricos voice dialogs because of it as well)

i7 2600k @ 4.2Ghz | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1333 | 4GB EVGA GTX 770 SC ACX | EVGA Z68 SLI
Nite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013   #3122
mattt
(&) Delinquents
Addicted Member

mattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant future
Quen

Old 10-11-2013   #3123
Piggus
Wicked Member

Piggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond repute
Metro Last Night

Core i5 2500K @ 4.8 GHz || 16 GBs 1600 MHz DDR3 || Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 || Dual 128 GB SSDs
Piggus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013   #3124
voodoo
Highland Member
Veteran Member

voodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud of
Liking it then Piggus?

Intel Core i5 750 @3.6Ghz || 8GB Corsair PC310600 || Nvidia GeForce GTX 780
voodoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013   #3125
Nite
Addicted PC Gamer

Nite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant future
Too bad you aren't on Nvidia piggus, those screenshots are missing quite a bit of PhysX effects, the game looks awesome with it.

i7 2600k @ 4.2Ghz | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1333 | 4GB EVGA GTX 770 SC ACX | EVGA Z68 SLI
Old 10-11-2013   #3126
Piggus
Wicked Member

Piggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond repute
Meh. I can still turn on PhysX but it's not worth the performance hit. I tried it with and without PhysX and basically the only difference is an unrealistic amount of particle effects when you shoot stone walls. :p

@voodoo: Yes sir! Liking it more than the first game.

Core i5 2500K @ 4.8 GHz || 16 GBs 1600 MHz DDR3 || Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 || Dual 128 GB SSDs

Last edited by Piggus; 10-11-2013 at 05:31 PM..
Old 10-11-2013   #3127
Nite
Addicted PC Gamer

More then that Piggus

physically simulated particles, SPH based smoke and fog simulation, interactive cloth objects, dynamic forcefields

Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of..._PhysX_support

when I ran the benchmark on my 770 alone at max detail I had 44fps avg, and with the 460 as dedicated physX it jumped to 55fps avg.

As far as gameplay I agree its definately way better then the first one, especially the stealth, I managed to get one of the hardest steam achievements on that game which is shadow warrior, and thats to get though the game withiout killing a single human accept on the final battle. (Knockouts Don't Count as Kills btw) you just can't use a gun at all on them.

Last edited by Nite; 10-11-2013 at 06:12 PM..
Old 10-11-2013   #3128
Piggus
Wicked Member

I have interactive cloth and all that stuff. Smoke looked the same... Regardless, the particles were the only thing I actually noticed even if there was other stuff going on.

Enjoy the PhysX while it's relevant. :p Pretty soon all devs will be using ACE on AMD cards/PS4 for physics.

Old 10-12-2013   #3129
Nite
Addicted PC Gamer

nah PhysX will still be around in the future, it just only releases about 8 - 10 games a year that supports it

Go to this link and sort by release date and you will see

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of..._PhysX_support

Old 10-13-2013   #3130
mattt
(&) Delinquents
Addicted Member

mattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant future

Say what you want about the game (personally im really enjoying it) theres no denying that its stunning to look at
Old 11-18-2013   #3131
Piggus
Wicked Member

Killzone Shadowfall (PS4)

Uploaded with the Share button. Compression is pretty bad but oh well. The raw images are good quality. Just need a way to send the full quality pics and videos. :p

Last edited by Piggus; 11-18-2013 at 02:22 PM..
Old 11-19-2013   #3132
Nite
Addicted PC Gamer

I'm sure hackers and modders are at work right now to improve the capabilities of the PS4 piggus just takes time

Reverse Engineering to figure out how things work.

Old 11-19-2013   #3133
Piggus
Wicked Member

Haha probably. But I'm sure Sony will add that ability before anyone figures out how to run custom firmware. Hackers haven't made much progress on the Vita so Sony has been more careful about locking things down it seems.

EDIT:

AC4 (PS4 version)

Last edited by Piggus; 11-22-2013 at 02:50 AM..
Old 11-23-2013   #3134
mattt
(&) Delinquents
Addicted Member

AC4 (PC version)

Old 11-23-2013   #3135
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Killerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to behold
How is AC4? More of the same?
Killerfist is offline   Reply With Quote