Old 12-20-2012   #3076
voodoo
Highland Member
Veteran Member

voodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud of
was gonna say - don't remember Vc being that bad graphically

Intel Core i5 750 @3.6Ghz || 8GB Corsair PC310600 || Nvidia GeForce GTX 780
voodoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012   #3077
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
And now the port of VCS I'm helping on:
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012   #3078
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Killerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to behold
Looks great Ash, any idea when it'll be finished?
Killerfist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012   #3079
iKlipse

iKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash_735 View Post
Something's gone wrong there, it's using the low res textures.
Yeah thats just the iphone 4. 4s, 5 and ipad versions are better... Doesnt bother me though, im playing vc on a phone and its awesome.
iKlipse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012   #3080
Cutts
Omniscient
Addicted Member

Cutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash_735 View Post
And now the port of VCS I'm helping on:
i've been waiting for one of those for fucking ages.
Cutts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012   #3081
Bonecrusher
Addicted Member

Bonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond repute
Is it me or does Vice City look a lot better than the original (in motion anyway). I have no idea if they did any changes?

Crazy to know I bought a PS2 to play this game and now I can play it on the go.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HH View Post
After releasing my mix tape here, people are loving it. Like, loving it. I mean to the point that I'm gone to clubs to perform, all black clubs and they give a standing ovation, getting dab from everyone, and on my sort of"party-and-get-fucked-up" records, the whole club is dancing.
Bonecrusher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012   #3082
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
There's a load of small changes.

Depends on the device, but top range, it should piss all over the PS2 AND PC version.

Top range has the High Resolution Textures from the Xbox version of the game, a new graphic effect called detail Overlays to give existing textures a fake, higher detail look and cheap tesselation effect. Cutscenes use the better synced xbox version as well as the hands now being animated instead of just being mittens, etc.
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012   #3083
Zero
Veteran Member

Zero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond repute
Tiny and Big: Grandpa's Leftovers -

Man this game is pretty damn fun. I spent a good 30 minutes just cutting rocks and pulling shit down in the first level. And it's super cheap on Steam right now. I'd highly recommend it if you haven't tried it. Sooo worth it.

(Not a great action shot to show off. Just something I took specifically for my Facebook timeline.)

The Witcher: Enhanced Edition -

Got this game as a gift a few days ago from a pretty cool guy. I wanted to play through the first one before trying the second. The combat feels soooo awkward at first. And I'm probably just a big dummy, but it took me a while to figure out how to properly swing. But once you get the hang of it, it makes sense.

The delivery on some of the lines of audio from the NPC's is pretty laughable. But I'm really enjoying this.

Last edited by Zero; 12-22-2012 at 05:03 PM..
Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2012   #3084
mattt
(&) Delinquents
Addicted Member

mattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant future
yea i attempted to play the first one before the second

i couldnt do it since it just felt like dog shit to play
Old 12-23-2012   #3085
Bonecrusher
Addicted Member

Bonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond repute
Same here, maybe I should give it another try!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HH View Post
After releasing my mix tape here, people are loving it. Like, loving it. I mean to the point that I'm gone to clubs to perform, all black clubs and they give a standing ovation, getting dab from everyone, and on my sort of"party-and-get-fucked-up" records, the whole club is dancing.
Bonecrusher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2012   #3086
Zero
Veteran Member

Zero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond repute
It's a bit dated, sure. Much like Morrowind. But it's still a highly rated RPG. Once you get over the hump of the weird combat, the game gets normal and you can enjoy all it has to offer in an RPG.
Old 12-24-2012   #3087
Nite
Addicted PC Gamer

Nite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant future
I still need to play the witcher games, they been in my steam account for months untouched

I get all these great games at the steam holiday sales but never get around to playing them lol

I got all this for $60
Quote:
Batman Arkham Asylum GOTY
Dead Island
Homefront
Max Payne 3
Red Faction Armegeddon
Sleeping Dogs
Warhamer Space Marine
Metro 2033 (gifted to friend)
Prince of Persia (gifted to friend)
Red Faction Gureilla (gifted to friend)
Stalker Shadow of Chernobyl (gifted to friend)
Counter Strike Global Offensive (gifted to friend) (don't forget the skyrim dlc for me Piggus )

i7 2600k @ 4.2Ghz | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1333 | 4GB EVGA GTX 770 SC ACX | EVGA Z68 SLI

Last edited by Nite; 12-24-2012 at 02:14 PM..
Nite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012   #3088
mattt
(&) Delinquents
Addicted Member

mattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant future
same lol

got a proper steam sale addiction
Old 12-24-2012   #3089
Zero
Veteran Member

They're so cheap, though. You can't afford NOT to get a few of them.

Since I've had Steam and been playing games through it, the only game I've managed to pay the full $59 price is Skyrim. And I've got ~100 games.
Old 12-24-2012   #3090
voodoo
Highland Member
Veteran Member

voodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud of
Skyrim's like the one game you don't mind paying full rrp for though so it's all good.

Gave me a lol

what have I stumbled upon here???

My brother challenged me to make a Heisenberg character in SR3

Hope the cops don't see this

Intel Core i5 750 @3.6Ghz || 8GB Corsair PC310600 || Nvidia GeForce GTX 780
voodoo is offline   Reply With Quote