Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Off Topic & Unrelated > Video Games Chat
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 03-13-2006   #16
Static
Shocking Member
Loyal Member

Static will become famous soon enoughStatic will become famous soon enoughStatic will become famous soon enoughStatic will become famous soon enoughStatic will become famous soon enoughStatic will become famous soon enoughStatic will become famous soon enoughStatic will become famous soon enough

Static is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2006   #17
DiscoBombs

DiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the rough
That Mustang GT is doing funny things to me in places.

*EDIT* Okay, I was playing a challenge, and got 32 screens. I'll save the page from image rape and only post the best ones!

More later. :3

Last edited by Husky; 03-13-2006 at 03:24 PM..
DiscoBombs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2006   #18
Larry Novellino
Larry Novellino - Waconia High School, Minnesota

Larry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the rough
What jump did you go off of to get so much air in the second pic?
Larry Novellino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2006   #19
DiscoBombs

DiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally posted by Lauwee
What jump did you go off of to get so much air in the second pic?
The highway going through the woods, the little straight trails, hit them from the right direction and you go flying.

MORE IMAGES!

This game isn't hard enough!

Last edited by Husky; 03-13-2006 at 03:47 PM..
Old 03-13-2006   #20
Larry Novellino

Larry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the rough
I think I know what you mean, there's like a trail that cuts to the left and then it pops back out onto the road real quick and then you hit the middle and go flying into the other side where it cuts off to the right.
Wewt 1080 posts just like the snowboarding game
Old 03-14-2006   #21
aRTee
Kustom Kulture

aRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond repute

and found som hell old pic

Last edited by aRTee; 03-14-2006 at 04:48 AM..
aRTee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2006   #22
Pablo Escobar Jr.
Veteran Member

Pablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by Vote4Pedro!
The highway going through the woods, the little straight trails, hit them from the right direction and you go flying.

MORE IMAGES!

This game isn't hard enough!
HUH!!!is this on psp or xbox, i don't know which car that is, i play it on ps2 and i've done it 100% 5 times
Pablo Escobar Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2006   #23
aRTee
Kustom Kulture

aRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond repute
Its Black Edition..
Old 03-14-2006   #24
DiscoBombs

Quote:
Originally posted by Pablo_Escobar_Jr.
HUH!!!is this on psp or xbox, i don't know which car that is, i play it on ps2 and i've done it 100% 5 times
Yeah, Black Edition for the PC. I luff it
Old 03-14-2006   #25
aRTee
Kustom Kulture

Quote:
Originally posted by Vote4Pedro!
Yeah, Black Edition for the PC. I luff it
I dont know nothing else about it.. can you tell me what stuff is there? and how much did you pay for it?
Old 03-14-2006   #26
Larry Novellino

The Black Edition comes with a "the making" themed DVD(really quite boring) and it has an extra challange series event(event 69) where you are pursued by the level 7 police force. There are also a few exclusive cars, nothing special though.
Costs $60.00, or 10 more than the original price. Not really a necessity, but if money isn't an issue, I'd say get it.
Old 03-14-2006   #27
DiscoBombs

Quote:
The Black Edition comes with a "the making" themed DVD(really quite boring) and it has an extra challange series event(event 69) where you are pursued by the level 7 police force. There are also a few exclusive cars, nothing special though.
Costs $60.00, or 10 more than the original price. Not really a necessity, but if money isn't an issue, I'd say get it.
Black Edition cost me about $40
Old 03-14-2006   #28
Larry Novellino

Well where'd you buy it?
Old 03-14-2006   #29
DiscoBombs

Quote:
Well where'd you buy it?
Wal-Mart, I think they were having a sale or something.
Old 03-14-2006   #30
Larry Novellino

Lucky bastard, I had to pay $65.00 out of my own money. Decided to buy damage protection so if anything happens to it, and I mean anything, they'll replace it for free