Old 07-09-2012   #2956
Xan
█▄▄█▄▄█ █▬█ █

Xan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond repute
Damn, you guys just blew my mind.

I thought Forsworn were basically the post-Ulfric people of Markarth, who went full native and started worshiping Daedra like it was 1999. I've never even noticed that the Forsworn Briarhearts have that wound
Old 07-09-2012   #2957
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Killerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackSilver65 View Post
I'm using the Unreal Cinema mod, it's really great.
I tried it just now, but I'm having the same problem I had before when trying an ENB , it just shuts down after the bethesda gaming logo
Killerfist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012   #2958
BlackSilver65

BlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really nice
Hmm, I've never had any problems like that. I at one point had a problem with Skyrim crashing due to my sound quality being up too high, but I'm not sure if thats the same problem as you only have it with ENB's'

and Lillb, I only bog down in a few areas but its tolerable as most of the time in the wilderness and indoor environment it runs flawlessly and my specs are
Intel Core 2 Quad Q9550 @ 2.8
5GB Ram
GeForce 560TI 3GB
It's your call if that's a beast or not ha.

also, check this our maybe Killerfist
http://enbseries.enbdev.com/forum/vi...php?f=23&t=422
BlackSilver65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012   #2959
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Killerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackSilver65 View Post
Hmm, I've never had any problems like that. I at one point had a problem with Skyrim crashing due to my sound quality being up too high, but I'm not sure if thats the same problem as you only have it with ENB's'

and Lillb, I only bog down in a few areas but its tolerable as most of the time in the wilderness and indoor environment it runs flawlessly and my specs are
Intel Core 2 Quad Q9550 @ 2.8
5GB Ram
GeForce 560TI 3GB
It's your call if that's a beast or not ha.

also, check this our maybe Killerfist
http://enbseries.enbdev.com/forum/vi...php?f=23&t=422
Thanks I'll try that
Old 07-11-2012   #2960
Algonquin
Da Bear
Addicted Member

Algonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura about
Old 07-14-2012   #2961
Grimmy
I'm ready for the laughing gas

Grimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond repute
I call this The Faces of Isaac

Old 07-16-2012   #2962
Zero
Veteran Member

Zero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond repute
So close.

Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2012   #2963
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero View Post
So close.

For a second there I thought it was a need for speed map

Didn't realise Just Cause 2 had such a big map, haven't really played any missions but I'm guessing this took you a while
Old 07-17-2012   #2964
Zero
Veteran Member

Zero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond repute
Put in almost 80 hours. And yeah, it's one of the largest maps in video games.

Old 07-17-2012   #2965
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Interesting, then it's even more special that it runs so smoothly

Didn't know San Andreas had such a small map, I always remembered it as quite large. But yesterday I was using the fastest boat in JC2 there is (through the delivery guy). Funny as hell to go max speed and go over Islands aswell (just cutting down the trees in the process). And if you get stranded.. oh well it's just another 40grand or so gone to hell
Old 07-17-2012   #2966
Nite
Addicted PC Gamer

Nite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant future
did you get the 100% Completion Fix for Just Cause 2 zero? ya won't be able to without it

http://justcause2mods.com/mods/other...nt-completion/

i7 2600k @ 4.2Ghz | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1333 | 4GB EVGA GTX 770 SC ACX | EVGA Z68 SLI
Nite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2012   #2967
Zero
Veteran Member

wut
in da fuk

I thought I was losing my mind trying to find that 1 missing location I had. Downloading that so I can finish that portion. Thank, man!

Also. Where did he get the outfit? DLC?
Old 07-18-2012   #2968
voodoo
Highland Member
Veteran Member

voodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud of
Quote:
Put in almost 80 hours. And yeah, it's one of the largest maps in video games.

[MG]http://unrealitymag.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/large-video-game-worlds2.jpg[/IMG]
mind = blown

just fucking spam archers for the win

Intel Core i5 750 @3.6Ghz || 8GB Corsair PC310600 || Nvidia GeForce GTX 780
voodoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012   #2969
Bonecrusher
Addicted Member

Bonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond repute
Torchlight

Why did no one tell me this game is so much
fun.

my dude looks pretty cool already

Quote:
Originally Posted by HH View Post
After releasing my mix tape here, people are loving it. Like, loving it. I mean to the point that I'm gone to clubs to perform, all black clubs and they give a standing ovation, getting dab from everyone, and on my sort of"party-and-get-fucked-up" records, the whole club is dancing.

Last edited by Bonecrusher; 07-18-2012 at 04:03 PM.. Reason: auto-merged double post
Bonecrusher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012   #2970
Nite
Addicted PC Gamer

Nite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant future
Quote:
wut
in da fuk

I thought I was losing my mind trying to find that 1 missing location I had. Downloading that so I can finish that portion. Thank, man!
It's not just the locations marked on the map too, be sure to check all the roads everywhere, Thier is loose gas tanks, fuel stations, pipelines, statues, etc all over the place hidden as well.

I constantly take a helicoptor over eevery part of the map to be sure I don't miss anything.

i7 2600k @ 4.2Ghz | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1333 | 4GB EVGA GTX 770 SC ACX | EVGA Z68 SLI

Last edited by Nite; 07-19-2012 at 03:32 PM..
Nite is offline   Reply With Quote