Old 08-24-2006   #241
Piggus
Wicked Member

Piggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond repute
Heh, Far Cry looks much better than this in my opinion.

The game looks a little better on the 360 because they used a different shadowing system, but not by much. The demo is also available on the Live Marketplace.

Core i5 2500K @ 4.8 GHz || 16 GBs 1600 MHz DDR3 || Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 || Dual 128 GB SSDs
Piggus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2006   #242
Nite
Addicted PC Gamer

Nite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant future
doh I just found out the controls are locked in the demo, I been checking other forums and they said the same thing. this sucks I can't play with the default controls

i7 2600k @ 4.2Ghz | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1333 | 4GB EVGA GTX 770 SC ACX | EVGA Z68 SLI
Nite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2006   #243
opPIR
Amateur Intellectual

opPIR has a reputation beyond reputeopPIR has a reputation beyond reputeopPIR has a reputation beyond reputeopPIR has a reputation beyond reputeopPIR has a reputation beyond reputeopPIR has a reputation beyond reputeopPIR has a reputation beyond reputeopPIR has a reputation beyond reputeopPIR has a reputation beyond reputeopPIR has a reputation beyond reputeopPIR has a reputation beyond repute
Far Cry does have better graphics than this. That's probably a fact.

grimmy is a gay icon

Last edited by opPIR; 08-25-2006 at 06:20 AM..
opPIR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2006   #244
Braaaiinnscrusher
Addicted Member

Braaaiinnscrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBraaaiinnscrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBraaaiinnscrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBraaaiinnscrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBraaaiinnscrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBraaaiinnscrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBraaaiinnscrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBraaaiinnscrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBraaaiinnscrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBraaaiinnscrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBraaaiinnscrusher has a reputation beyond repute
Just installed Oblivion and got out of the sewers

Quote:
Originally Posted by HH View Post
After releasing my mix tape here, people are loving it. Like, loving it. I mean to the point that I'm gone to clubs to perform, all black clubs and they give a standing ovation, getting dab from everyone, and on my sort of"party-and-get-fucked-up" records, the whole club is dancing.
Braaaiinnscrusher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2006   #245
Nite
Addicted PC Gamer

Nite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant future
I agree 5tatic but did you disable motion blur in Just Cause? it will at least look better with that off

i7 2600k @ 4.2Ghz | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1333 | 4GB EVGA GTX 770 SC ACX | EVGA Z68 SLI
Old 08-25-2006   #246
opPIR
Amateur Intellectual

opPIR has a reputation beyond reputeopPIR has a reputation beyond reputeopPIR has a reputation beyond reputeopPIR has a reputation beyond reputeopPIR has a reputation beyond reputeopPIR has a reputation beyond reputeopPIR has a reputation beyond reputeopPIR has a reputation beyond reputeopPIR has a reputation beyond reputeopPIR has a reputation beyond reputeopPIR has a reputation beyond repute
I haven't messed around with the extra graphics parts other than resolution etc.

grimmy is a gay icon

Last edited by opPIR; 08-25-2006 at 06:20 AM..
Old 08-25-2006   #247
Braaaiinnscrusher
Addicted Member

Braaaiinnscrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBraaaiinnscrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBraaaiinnscrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBraaaiinnscrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBraaaiinnscrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBraaaiinnscrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBraaaiinnscrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBraaaiinnscrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBraaaiinnscrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBraaaiinnscrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBraaaiinnscrusher has a reputation beyond repute
Lol just noticed in my screen that the guard puts his sword through his leg o_O

Quote:
After releasing my mix tape here, people are loving it. Like, loving it. I mean to the point that I'm gone to clubs to perform, all black clubs and they give a standing ovation, getting dab from everyone, and on my sort of"party-and-get-fucked-up" records, the whole club is dancing.
Old 08-25-2006   #248
Thundercracker

Thundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond repute
Goes to show you no game is perfect.
Thundercracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2006   #249
Nite
Addicted PC Gamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olin
Goes to show you no game is perfect.
Game is created by humans and nobody is perfect, so of course the game itself isn't either, just keep in mind that Just Cause is a Pre-Release demo and the full game won't be out until September 27th, they got a full month to tinker with it and add finishing touches

Old 08-25-2006   #250
Braaaiinnscrusher
Addicted Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nite
Game is created by humans and nobody is perfect, so of course the game itself isn't either, just keep in mind that Just Cause is a Pre-Release demo and the full game won't be out until September 27th, they got a full month to tinker with it and add finishing touches
I think he was talking about Oblivion..

Quote:
Old 08-25-2006   #251
Nite
Addicted PC Gamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ritchie
I think he was talking about Oblivion..
he probably was, but it still applys for all games, +rep for catching my mistake

Old 08-25-2006   #252
RubberDuck
Mr Xion
Loyal Member

RubberDuck is on a distinguished roadRubberDuck is on a distinguished roadRubberDuck is on a distinguished road
just downloaded the just cause demo- was wayy too short. I thought it would be more like GTA were you can explore freely, or maybe its just the demo where you have to do a mission?also, i think jumping straight into the action like that was bullshit, especially the parachute part. trying to aim that parachute onto a car was about as easy as pissing into a toilet when your blind and drunk.overall, I hope the game will be better than the demo, otherwise i doubt i'll buy it.
Old 08-25-2006   #253
opPIR
Amateur Intellectual

It's a demo. Not the full game so don't expect a lot

grimmy is a gay icon
Old 08-25-2006   #254
Rylo
Legendary Mem- Oh wait :(
Banned

Rylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ritchie
Just installed Oblivion and got out of the sewers
You got your computer already? Pre-built or what? Looks good btw.
Rylo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2006   #255
Braaaiinnscrusher
Addicted Member

uh, I didn't built it myself, but a dude I know did for me. ^^

Quote: