Old 02-10-2010   #2521
CB
"Your stupidity may be your one saving grace."

CB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura about
Nice find, cheers ZCAB.

+Rep

CB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010   #2522
Nite
Addicted PC Gamer

Nite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by CB View Post
Is there a way to saved MOHAA screenshots without having to exit the game each time?
use Fraps it works with everything.

www.fraps.com

i7 2600k @ 4.2Ghz | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1333 | 4GB EVGA GTX 770 SC ACX | EVGA Z68 SLI
Nite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010   #2523
DiscoBombs

DiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the rough
Some Mass Effect 2. This game is a masterpiece, I have my gripes but overall the game is too good to put down.

Daro'Xen is a giant cunt, seriously.

Got Urz following me around, was only recently made aware you can do this.

lololol

"Again, I had reach but she had flexibility."

The way this guy says "oh, good" at the end of the conversation with him is too funny to me.

Get past the fact that she's batshit crazy and Jack is actually quite pretty.

Giant breasts aside, Samara has an almost regal look to her. And she doesn't have that annoying overly-breathy voice Liara had.

Fuck yeah, Legon.

Oh, you.

Awkward situation is awkward.

P.S:

I love Bioware forever.

Last edited by DiscoBombs; 02-16-2010 at 04:34 PM..
DiscoBombs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010   #2524
Nite
Addicted PC Gamer

Nite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant future
Hehe nice screens Disco but I noticed you don't have AA enabled, thier is a work around to force it on the game, refer to this thread for more info

http://www.evga.com/forums/tm.aspx?m=153802

i7 2600k @ 4.2Ghz | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1333 | 4GB EVGA GTX 770 SC ACX | EVGA Z68 SLI
Old 02-16-2010   #2525
DiscoBombs

DiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the rough
I appreciate the gesture, man, but my drivers fail enough as it is. I have to play in a window to prevent a total crash of any game and even then every so often the screen will flash black and come back up and Windows tells me the display driver failed but recovered. Jacking my video card's fan speed up helps, too, but nothing has actually fixed the problem yet.
DiscoBombs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010   #2526
Piggus
Wicked Member

Piggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond repute
Wings of Prey demo

Core i5 2500K @ 4.8 GHz || 16 GBs 1600 MHz DDR3 || Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 || Dual 128 GB SSDs
Piggus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010   #2527
Grimmy
I'm ready for the laughing gas

Grimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond repute
Been working on this for an hour

It's a giant table and a tower. The thing that took the longest was deleting all the crap in the way
Old 03-02-2010   #2528
mattt
(&) Delinquents
Addicted Member

mattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant future
a giant....table?

what the hell is it supposed to be?
Old 03-02-2010   #2529
Grimmy

Grimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond repute
Well its just a huge platform but someone called it a table so I ran with it

edit: also this is just the best part of the game. I stopped playing about an hour ago and already this happened.

Last edited by Grimmy; 03-02-2010 at 03:24 PM..
Grimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010   #2530
Nite
Addicted PC Gamer

lol what is that Grimmy? looks like a Dos game its so pixelated

Old 03-02-2010   #2531
mattt
(&) Delinquents
Addicted Member

mattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant future
reminds me of Jurassic park: trespasser graphics
Old 03-02-2010   #2532
Grimmy

www.minecraft.net

Eli showed it to me
Old 03-04-2010   #2533
Sam B.
Formerly SB141

Sam B. is a jewel in the roughSam B. is a jewel in the roughSam B. is a jewel in the roughSam B. is a jewel in the roughSam B. is a jewel in the roughSam B. is a jewel in the roughSam B. is a jewel in the roughSam B. is a jewel in the roughSam B. is a jewel in the roughSam B. is a jewel in the roughSam B. is a jewel in the rough
Just Cause 2 Demo

360 II Sammy B II PSN Sam-B93 STEAM IISammyBII
Sam B. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010   #2534
Nite
Addicted PC Gamer

Nice Sam

I'm testing it myself and am in the 30fps range at 1920x1080, Max detail, No AA

Last edited by Nite; 03-04-2010 at 01:36 PM..
Old 03-04-2010   #2535
Sam B.
Formerly SB141

Sam B. is a jewel in the roughSam B. is a jewel in the roughSam B. is a jewel in the roughSam B. is a jewel in the roughSam B. is a jewel in the roughSam B. is a jewel in the roughSam B. is a jewel in the roughSam B. is a jewel in the roughSam B. is a jewel in the roughSam B. is a jewel in the roughSam B. is a jewel in the rough
I was in the same range(when you said 20fps ) with 1280X768 (32" LCD TV using a VGA cable) high details, 6 or 8 AA, can't remember the rest. running it on a 9500gt, 2gb ram and 3.2ghz processor

360 II Sammy B II PSN Sam-B93 STEAM IISammyBII
Sam B. is offline   Reply With Quote