Old 08-24-2006   #226
Ramboyf5
Banned
Banned

Ramboyf5 has a spectacular aura aboutRamboyf5 has a spectacular aura aboutRamboyf5 has a spectacular aura aboutRamboyf5 has a spectacular aura aboutRamboyf5 has a spectacular aura aboutRamboyf5 has a spectacular aura aboutRamboyf5 has a spectacular aura aboutRamboyf5 has a spectacular aura aboutRamboyf5 has a spectacular aura aboutRamboyf5 has a spectacular aura aboutRamboyf5 has a spectacular aura about
Land Of The Dead: Road To Fiddler's Green

Ramboyf5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2006   #227
Piggus
Wicked Member

Piggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5tatic
That looks like a fucking awesome game. Name?

Just Cause Demo. Pretty good actually. Don't like the physics much.

Ignore the shitty jpg quality. Fraps does that with me
Oh hell yeah! That's the PC demo right? How much of the map do they let you explore?

Core i5 2500K @ 4.8 GHz || 16 GBs 1600 MHz DDR3 || Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 || Dual 128 GB SSDs
Piggus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2006   #228
oppar
Amateur Intellectual

oppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond repute
I haven't exactly explored it fully but it is large. It would take me about 5-10 minutes to drive from one part of the mission to the other part.

Open mission though. You can drive around if you want.

grimmy is a gay icon

Last edited by oppar; 08-24-2006 at 03:10 PM..
oppar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2006   #229
Shadow Conception

Shadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud of
What kind of framerates do you get with your card? I seriously doubt my PC can handle it =\

Yeah, I ask that question a lot
Shadow Conception is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2006   #230
oppar
Amateur Intellectual

oppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond repute
Average of 20 - 30 fps.

I'm guessing that's alright, and I'm playing on the highest settings apart from the resolution.

grimmy is a gay icon
Old 08-24-2006   #231
Nite
Addicted PC Gamer

Nite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant future
Static what game is that in your screenshots? looks awesome

i7 2600k @ 4.2Ghz | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1333 | 4GB EVGA GTX 770 SC ACX | EVGA Z68 SLI
Nite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2006   #232
oppar
Amateur Intellectual

It's a demo that was released today called Just Cause.

grimmy is a gay icon
Old 08-24-2006   #233
Shadow Conception

Shadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5tatic
That looks like a fucking awesome game. Name?

Just Cause Demo. Pretty good actually. Don't like the physics much.

Ignore the shitty jpg quality. Fraps does that with me

Edit: Well, Static got it before me ;p
Old 08-24-2006   #234
Nite
Addicted PC Gamer

Nite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant future
thanks guys downloading now +rep for both of you static and shadow

static all have to wait 24 hours to give you the rep again

i7 2600k @ 4.2Ghz | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1333 | 4GB EVGA GTX 770 SC ACX | EVGA Z68 SLI
Old 08-24-2006   #235
oppar
Amateur Intellectual

Some more screens to show off the parachute abilities.

You start off parachuting. You can parachute off a car when you press F to stunt.

It's pretty hard ot control the parachute. At first I went into some trees.

grimmy is a gay icon

Last edited by oppar; 08-24-2006 at 03:33 PM..
Old 08-24-2006   #236
Piggus
Wicked Member

Piggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond repute
Just played it. It's pretty cool, like a mix between Mercs and Driver. It didn't feel like GTA at all to me. The thing they really need to improve is the vehicle handling. It was just horrible, especially the motorcycles. I took some screes as well.

Have you found this thing yet? It has a machine gun on it too.

Exploring is the best part of the game in my opinion. The map is 35 times the size of San Andreas, which is just insane.

Core i5 2500K @ 4.8 GHz || 16 GBs 1600 MHz DDR3 || Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 || Dual 128 GB SSDs

Last edited by Piggus; 08-24-2006 at 05:10 PM..
Piggus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2006   #237
Shadow Conception

Wow, it looks really great

Downloading right now, if this game doesn't work on my computer at 800x600, I'm going to rage at my dad a bit for not letting me build a custom computer =\

Edit: 6 hours -_-

Know of a good place to download this with a higher speed? I'm getting 25kb/s right now o_O

Last edited by Shadow Conception; 08-24-2006 at 05:15 PM..
Old 08-24-2006   #238
Nite
Addicted PC Gamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow Conception
Wow, it looks really great

Downloading right now, if this game doesn't work on my computer at 800x600, I'm going to rage at my dad a bit for not letting me build a custom computer =\

Edit: 6 hours -_-

Know of a good place to download this with a higher speed? I'm getting 25kb/s right now o_O
you can get it from www.filefront.com I got 200KB/s off it

Old 08-24-2006   #239
Rylo
Legendary Mem- Oh wait :(
Banned

Rylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the rough
Looks pretty good, but won't be able to play it on my Laptop. =/

RB, enjoying thatgame I see? Looks really awesome.
Rylo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2006   #240
Thundercracker

Thundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond repute
Wow, Just Cause looks like crap.
Thundercracker is offline   Reply With Quote