Old 04-25-2009   #2266
voodoo
Highland Member
Veteran Member

voodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud of
pro engy http://i39.tinypic.com/ouxn2c.jpg

Intel Core i5 750 @3.6Ghz || 8GB Corsair PC310600 || Nvidia GeForce GTX 780
voodoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2009   #2267
Piggus
Wicked Member

Piggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond repute
More BiA:

EDIT: Crysis Warhead:

(gonna just use spoiler tags since imageshack thumbs suck and it's easier)

CSS

Prince of Persia (omfg beautiful game in motion)

EDIT (for the 4564th time): Experimenting with GTAIV gifs...

Sorry, they're kinda big.

I was messing with the player mod by the way. That's why a fat biker is driving. lolz

Core i5 2500K @ 4.8 GHz || 16 GBs 1600 MHz DDR3 || Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 || Dual 128 GB SSDs

Last edited by Piggus; 04-30-2009 at 02:45 PM..
Piggus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009   #2268
Japisee
Addicted Member

Japisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond repute
http://i43.tinypic.com/2wqraft.jpg

Zeno Clash. What the hell.

Last edited by Japisee; 05-01-2009 at 12:27 PM..
Japisee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009   #2269
Piggus
Wicked Member

Piggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond repute
More GTAIV:

More Crysis (this time with the Natual mod)

Not as bright and colorful as the original version, but it actually feels MUCH more realistic.

Core i5 2500K @ 4.8 GHz || 16 GBs 1600 MHz DDR3 || Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 || Dual 128 GB SSDs
Piggus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009   #2270
mattt
(&) Delinquents
Addicted Member

mattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Japisee View Post
http://i43.tinypic.com/2wqraft.jpg

Zeno Clash. What the hell.
Cool game

Old 05-04-2009   #2271
the punisher
Ham

the punisher will become famous soon enoughthe punisher will become famous soon enoughthe punisher will become famous soon enoughthe punisher will become famous soon enoughthe punisher will become famous soon enoughthe punisher will become famous soon enoughthe punisher will become famous soon enough
Some Crysis Warhead shots I took on highest settings (Enthusiast).

The game is really bugged though, can't get past the second level. Might be a problem with my ATI card or Windows 7...
Old 05-04-2009   #2272
zombienm
Ex-Dead Mod

zombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to behold
I don't see why people think Crysis is like a god amongst games graphic-wise. Anything I've seen of it are ok at best.
Old 05-04-2009   #2273
the punisher
Ham

the punisher will become famous soon enoughthe punisher will become famous soon enoughthe punisher will become famous soon enoughthe punisher will become famous soon enoughthe punisher will become famous soon enoughthe punisher will become famous soon enoughthe punisher will become famous soon enough
The game was released back in 2007 and it rivals most games since then, I don't see why not.
Old 05-04-2009   #2274
mattt
(&) Delinquents
Addicted Member

mattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by zombienm View Post
I don't see why people think Crysis is like a god amongst games graphic-wise. Anything I've seen of it are ok at best.
Perhaps because it has the best gaming graphics engine made so far?

Screenshots really dont do it justice, you have to play it to see how amazing it looks.
Old 05-04-2009   #2275
Patrucci

Patrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud of
Alright, burn me a copy of it, and send Zombie the original.
Patrucci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009   #2276
the punisher
Ham

Even more Crysis Warhead shots!

Still can't play the third mission ( ice levels ), loading just freezes at 67%...gonna try to download a save game that bypasses that level.
Old 05-09-2009   #2277
mattt
(&) Delinquents
Addicted Member

fuck yo next gen, its all about old school

Last edited by mattt; 05-09-2009 at 12:40 PM..
mattt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009   #2278
Patrucci

Patrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud of
That is in the same style as Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis, right?
Patrucci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009   #2279
mattt
(&) Delinquents
Addicted Member

Pretty much.

Last edited by mattt; 05-10-2009 at 01:30 PM..
mattt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009   #2280
the punisher
Ham

Is that Doom 3? I'm mainly going off how dark it looks, never played it.