Old 08-01-2006   #196
Ramboyf5
Banned
Banned

Ramboyf5 has a spectacular aura aboutRamboyf5 has a spectacular aura aboutRamboyf5 has a spectacular aura aboutRamboyf5 has a spectacular aura aboutRamboyf5 has a spectacular aura aboutRamboyf5 has a spectacular aura aboutRamboyf5 has a spectacular aura aboutRamboyf5 has a spectacular aura aboutRamboyf5 has a spectacular aura aboutRamboyf5 has a spectacular aura aboutRamboyf5 has a spectacular aura about
VC:

Ramboyf5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2006   #197
Shadow Conception

Shadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud of

Overclocking does the trick with this game. Took my Radeon 9250 up to 288/225, and it works beautifully. <3 Sims 2.
Shadow Conception is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2006   #198
Piggus
Wicked Member

Piggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond repute

lol, G-Man

Core i5 2500K @ 4.8 GHz || 16 GBs 1600 MHz DDR3 || Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 || Dual 128 GB SSDs
Piggus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2006   #199
RubberDuck
Mr Xion
Loyal Member

RubberDuck is on a distinguished roadRubberDuck is on a distinguished roadRubberDuck is on a distinguished road
i have some awesome screens from FEAR, but dont know how yo upload them in thumbnail format. can someone explain how to do this so i can participate?
Old 08-10-2006   #200
Ramboyf5
Banned
Banned

Ramboyf5 has a spectacular aura aboutRamboyf5 has a spectacular aura aboutRamboyf5 has a spectacular aura aboutRamboyf5 has a spectacular aura aboutRamboyf5 has a spectacular aura aboutRamboyf5 has a spectacular aura aboutRamboyf5 has a spectacular aura aboutRamboyf5 has a spectacular aura aboutRamboyf5 has a spectacular aura aboutRamboyf5 has a spectacular aura aboutRamboyf5 has a spectacular aura about
MR XION:

http://www.imageshack.us/

Go to that site, click browse and select the pictures you want to upload from your hard drive. (wherever they are located on it)

Then hit "host it!" and it'll bring you to a page full of links when it's done.

There is a thumbnail link provided so you can choose that and paste it here.
Ramboyf5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2006   #201
Shadow Conception

Shadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by MR XION
i have some awesome screens from FEAR, but dont know how yo upload them in thumbnail format. can someone explain how to do this so i can participate?
I can tell from your computer specs that you do
Old 08-10-2006   #202
GTA Mike
Eh?

GTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to behold

After almost 6 months of not playing Call of Duty (due to computer 'problems'), I started again. I'm not as good as I used to be, but I'm starting to get back in the groove

(BTW, I'm 'Mike' on that list if you couldn't tell)

EDIT:

I think I got my skills back

Last edited by GTA Mike; 08-10-2006 at 06:34 PM..
GTA Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2006   #203
DiscoBombs

DiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the rough
Midnight Club 3: Dub Edition. Sadly I don't have Remix. D:

My little VW Golf R32.

I erased all my savegames and started a new one since I hadn't played in a while.
DiscoBombs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2006   #204
.:nemesis:.
Wicked Member

.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all
Just got " Halo Combat Evolved " and so far its been quite good ...

Isn't it a sad day when you get negrepped for posting pics from a game.....you are just making things worse , if this carries on the rep system will be scrapped.

And thank you for the +rep , you know who you are

Last edited by .:nemesis:.; 08-16-2006 at 01:21 PM..
.:nemesis:. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2006   #205
Thundercracker

Thundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond repute
It's Max Payne! Get him!

Thundercracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2006   #206
Thundercracker

Thundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond repute
Thundercracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2006   #207
DiscoBombs

DiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the rough
One of the best games ever, if I could +rep you right now I would.

A little more MC3:

- OH SHI-

More tomorrow. Hopefully I'll have another car by then. =|
DiscoBombs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2006   #208
Piggus
Wicked Member

Piggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond repute
F.E.A.R.

CSS

FlatOut 2

Core i5 2500K @ 4.8 GHz || 16 GBs 1600 MHz DDR3 || Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 || Dual 128 GB SSDs
Old 08-16-2006   #209
Shadow Conception

Wow, those graphics own. What kind of a framerate do you get in Flatout 2, Piggus?
Old 08-17-2006   #210
Piggus
Wicked Member

Lowest I ever got was 40fps. Most of the time it's above 50.