Old 05-17-2008   #1696
Nite
Addicted PC Gamer

Nite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant future
Jay have you tried the Goldrush map of TF2?

and great Crysis screen asmordeus

i7 2600k @ 4.2Ghz | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1333 | 4GB EVGA GTX 770 SC ACX | EVGA Z68 SLI
Nite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2008   #1697
billyboy_999

billyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to behold
DiRT... i mean, GRID screenshots. These are all taken at max quality except motion blur=off, no AA as usual. 1024*768, runs around 20-30 fps on a X1800XT. They actually don't look that much better from all medium quality. Resolution makes a huge difference, I get almost no lag at 1024*768, but at 1280, I get a bit here and there.

billyboy_999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2008   #1698
mattt
(&) Delinquents
Addicted Member

mattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nite View Post

Its really weird man, when i took that, it was running amazing i couldn't really believe it. Then i went on the net for a bit then went back to playing it and it was laggy as fuck. I really don't know why it does it. Its happened about 3 times now, one minute it'll run flawless, then i'll quit it then load it back up again and it'll be all laggy. Really baffling =/
Old 05-17-2008   #1699
Jay
(V) (;,,;) (V)
Wicked Member

Jay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Nah, been meaning to though.
Old 05-17-2008   #1700
Nite
Addicted PC Gamer

Nite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asmordeus View Post
Its really weird man, when i took that, it was running amazing i couldn't really believe it. Then i went on the net for a bit then went back to playing it and it was laggy as fuck. I really don't know why it does it. Its happened about 3 times now, one minute it'll run flawless, then i'll quit it then load it back up again and it'll be all laggy. Really baffling =/
are you doing fresh system restarts between game sessions is maybe why its smooth at one point? cause I have the same problem with Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion =/ both it and Crysis has crappy memory management and different sessions are different frame rates. Sometimes different drivers will make a difference for a while then I have the same issue all over again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay View Post
Nah, been meaning to though.
its a good map. 2fort use to be my favorite until Goldrush came along

i7 2600k @ 4.2Ghz | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1333 | 4GB EVGA GTX 770 SC ACX | EVGA Z68 SLI

Last edited by Nite; 05-17-2008 at 10:00 PM..
Nite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2008   #1701
Piggus
Wicked Member

Piggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond repute
Sorry for my crappy RAZR pics, but I had to post these.
Poor Infurnus...

LOL:

This next one was the aftermath of an epic shootout. In the mission, there were two target cars. One of them contained the guy I had to kill, and the other was full of bodyguards with SMGs. I casually pulled up next to the first car and dropped a grenade out right next to it. I pulled forward, and the grenade went off; taking the target with it. But there were still the guards to deal with... The next thing I knew, both of us were just driving in a circle while unloading clips at eachother's side. There were sparks and glass going everywhere, and eventually I took out the driver. The car rolled to a stop and the three remaining guards got out, where I then quickly pumped them all full of lead as they tried to take cover. Here's what my car looked like:

Piggus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2008   #1702
Shadow Conception
Veteran Member

Shadow Conception has a brilliant futureShadow Conception has a brilliant futureShadow Conception has a brilliant futureShadow Conception has a brilliant futureShadow Conception has a brilliant futureShadow Conception has a brilliant futureShadow Conception has a brilliant futureShadow Conception has a brilliant futureShadow Conception has a brilliant futureShadow Conception has a brilliant futureShadow Conception has a brilliant future
I love the damage in this game, it's awesome.
Shadow Conception is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2008   #1703
billyboy_999

billyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to behold
And your car didn't blow up with that?.... O.o Nor did you die apparnetly
billyboy_999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2008   #1704
Thundercracker

Thundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond repute
Car 1: Engine is in the back and is on fire, so that one is about to explode.
Car 2: Engine is in the back. The front end can be smashed until it looks like a pretzel.. x9.
Car 3: I don't think doors have explosives in them last I checked.

Piggus, I had the Turismo's front end completely raped. Even beyond that. Was amazing. I ran down at least 100 pedestrians with it, one by one. I tried to give them a lift on my hood as long as possible and then launch them into things that hurt. If I ran down groups of them, 100 isn't much.. at all.

Last edited by Thundercracker; 05-18-2008 at 03:00 AM..
Thundercracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2008   #1705
Piggus
Wicked Member

Piggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by billyboy_999 View Post
And your car didn't blow up with that?.... O.o Nor did you die apparnetly
It's not like the old GTA games. Your car only catches on fire and explodes if it's heavily damaged in certain areas. You also don't blow up when you flip over. So if your car flips, you can get out and flip it back over by ramming it with another car.

@Olin: Hahaha nice.

I like to nudge pedestrians off high places to their deaths. Or repeatedly push them down stairs. rofl...

Last edited by Piggus; 05-18-2008 at 02:07 PM..
Piggus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2008   #1706
mattt
(&) Delinquents
Addicted Member

mattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant future
Quote:
are you doing fresh system restarts between game sessions is maybe why its smooth at one point? cause I have the same problem with Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion =/ both it and Crysis has crappy memory management and different sessions are different frame rates. Sometimes different drivers will make a difference for a while then I have the same issue all over again.
Nah man, all i do is just come off it, talk on msn or browse the internet for a bit, then decide i want to play it again, boot it up, leave it as the same settings and that, load up a game, just ends up lagging really badly. When other times it will run fine and be amazingly playable. Its bad, its been even worse since i installed the Natural mod, and then uninstalled because it was piratically unplayable, my crysis then wouldn't work any more so i had to reinstall it, and after that its just become really laggy, and the odd time amazingly playable on good settings =/
Old 05-18-2008   #1707
Flip
Hi.

Flip will become famous soon enoughFlip will become famous soon enoughFlip will become famous soon enoughFlip will become famous soon enoughFlip will become famous soon enoughFlip will become famous soon enough
The result of a Patriot crushing a Stallion:

Old 05-18-2008   #1708
Jeremy 360 NL

Jeremy 360 NL is an unknown quantity at this point
Love this thread
Rockstar Social Club Member #54131
Jeremy 360 NL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2008   #1709
Jay
(V) (;,,;) (V)
Wicked Member

Jay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Tried the map today. Pile of shit. Worst map in the game.
Old 05-18-2008   #1710
voodoo
Highland Member
Veteran Member

voodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud of
Jay, I'm going to assume right now you were on Team Blue. Correct?

I have played the map quite a few times and I quite like it, just if you go on the blue team you will NEVER win.

Intel Core i5 750 @3.6Ghz || 8GB Corsair PC310600 || Nvidia GeForce GTX 780
voodoo is offline   Reply With Quote