Old 04-25-2008   #1666
Nite
Addicted PC Gamer

Nite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant future
ugh I don't recognize the hud, that Shadow Warrier jmr? been a long time since I played DOS games lol

i7 2600k @ 4.2Ghz | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1333 | 4GB EVGA GTX 770 SC ACX | EVGA Z68 SLI
Nite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2008   #1667
JMR
I'm shot in the head!

JMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond repute
Blood, same engine though, good old Build engine.

I found a way to install & play it on XP, I was so excited. This game still genuinely scares me.
JMR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2008   #1668
Nite
Addicted PC Gamer

Nite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant future
if you like DOS games get Rise of The Triad, that was one of my favorites, guts flying everywhere and the eyeball down the screen

i7 2600k @ 4.2Ghz | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1333 | 4GB EVGA GTX 770 SC ACX | EVGA Z68 SLI
Nite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008   #1669
JMR
I'm shot in the head!

JMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond repute
I loved ROTT. It ran a bit odd last time I installed it though.
JMR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008   #1670
billyboy_999

billyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to behold
Some violent and scenic screens. It's weird how damascus is all brown and acre is all grey.
billyboy_999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2008   #1671
Shadow Conception

Shadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud of
How well does it run for you?
Shadow Conception is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2008   #1672
billyboy_999

billyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to behold
If you're talking to me, I play it on almost max settings, around 10-20. If I turn off the shadows it runs alot faster though
Old 04-28-2008   #1674
~Schwab
*smiles*

~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough
Trust me ... if it's not allowed in one forum, why would it in another?

Btw, did you pirate a copy?
~Schwab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008   #1675
Jay
(V) (;,,;) (V)
Wicked Member

Jay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond repute
Where does it say its not allowed? I don't go to the GTA IV forum much so I haven't seen any warning o.o
Old 04-28-2008   #1676
voodoo
Highland Member
Veteran Member

voodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud of
Ban is now lifted: http://www.gtagaming.com/forums/announcement.php?f=273

Nice screens btw! Photos from the TV?
voodoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008   #1677
Jay
(V) (;,,;) (V)
Wicked Member

Jay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond repute
Yah photos, lack of HD capture card

GTA4 - Be Warned

Turismo <3

Pidegons o.o

Explosion!

Last edited by Jay; 04-28-2008 at 11:02 AM..
Jay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008   #1678
billyboy_999

Are those pigeons the 'hidden packages' or something? Nice car in teh first few pics
Old 04-28-2008   #1679
~Schwab
*smiles*

~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough
That is a nice Turismo ... can't wait to find and drive it. Can't wait to play the game in general ... TOMMORROW CAN'T COME FAST ENOUGH.

Also, Jay, you bought a broken street date version, correct?
~Schwab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008   #1680
Jay
(V) (;,,;) (V)
Wicked Member

Ripley: