Old 07-10-2006   #136
Thundercracker

Thundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by T-Virus
am I the one taking internet too seriously? guess not You started this argument, dude. Be a man and stop it too.
You told me "dont look at them if they are so horrifying" and I did the same back about my post. Plus, I am entitled an opinion. The point of this thread is to post your screenshots, yeah, but what's the point if no one's allowed to talk about them at all?

Also, this isn't an argument, you're just making it out to be one. ;P
Thundercracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2006   #137
Shadow Conception
Veteran Member

Shadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud of
I think what he was trying to express was that the fact that every opinion you direct at us does more harm than good, and always seems to have an aura of negativity around it. But, since I could care less, here's a screen of Demonstar. Old game, but fun game.

Shadow Conception is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2006   #138
Thundercracker

Thundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond repute
I think it's because I use periods or something. No one knows what I'm feeling when I post. Perhaps I should put something like "Mood: HAPPY" at the bottom.
Old 07-10-2006   #139
Shadow Conception
Veteran Member

Shadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud of
^rofl

Anyway

Quote:
Yay? Nay? Hay?
Old 07-11-2006   #140
T-Virus
Obscured By Clouds

T-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Olin
Plus, I am entitled an opinion
calling people turkey is not an opinion, it's a way of talking down on people. Which the moderators have said over and over again.. it's not what you do in the regular forums.
Quote:
Also, this isn't an argument, you're just making it out to be one. ;P
The fact is of course that YOU started it. it's too obvious.

end of discussion/argument.

lets post those screenies instead, and comment in a nice way.
T-Virus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2006   #141
Thundercracker

Oooonce again.

Quote:
WoW screens are probably the worst screens I ever see anyone take.
^This was my opinion. This is the opinion I was talking about.

I called you a turkey (which isn't even much of an insult at all, seriously) because you pretty much told me not to share my opinion unless it was positive, so I pulled the same thing with you, except I, of course, called you a turkey. A turkey gobbles. I have nothing against gobbling turkeys. It was added to be FUNNY. HUMOROUS.

GOSH.
Old 07-11-2006   #142
Shadow Conception
Veteran Member

Napoleon Dynamite (y)
Old 07-11-2006   #143
Jzrith
Newbie Member

Jzrith is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramboyf5

I remember that game being in one of the most controversial games review in the G4TV show. What's the name of the game? I forgot.
Jzrith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2006   #144
DanWer

^Postal 2
Old 07-11-2006   #145
Shadow Conception
Veteran Member

Wow, that game looks awesome. Piss in the toilet
Old 07-13-2006   #146
Lao Boy
LATE NIGHT

Lao Boy is a splendid one to beholdLao Boy is a splendid one to beholdLao Boy is a splendid one to beholdLao Boy is a splendid one to beholdLao Boy is a splendid one to beholdLao Boy is a splendid one to beholdLao Boy is a splendid one to beholdLao Boy is a splendid one to beholdLao Boy is a splendid one to beholdLao Boy is a splendid one to beholdLao Boy is a splendid one to behold
Prey Screenshots (No AA, Sorry <3):

Radio Transmission from Earth, radio station talking about people seeing alienz (omg) and a survivor:

Fuckin hate these things, the stuff thats coming out of is blood/flesh/bone/arms/legs/etc. plus they lower your health:

Creepy little ghost girls that say they hate you, and throw orbs that hurt you (attention whores):

My old school bus:

Great, now spirits are possesing it!:

Desert ftw!

These freakin' creatures grab you by the head and then let you go and spit something at you, bastard:

These things spit or throw some kinda of green goo that smokes so you're weapons are less effective and hit the gas and creative bubbles with fun sounds of bubbles popping!:

Thats all, I have more but they ruin some of the plot.

[img][/img]

click me
Lao Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2006   #147
oppar
Amateur Intellectual

oppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond repute
i was about to post Prey screens Your graphics look better. What's your graphics card?

I'm playing british football in the last one btw

grimmy is a gay icon
oppar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2006   #148
Piggus
Wicked Member

Piggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond repute

Yum!

^__________^

Core i5 2500K @ 4.8 GHz || 16 GBs 1600 MHz DDR3 || Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 || Dual 128 GB SSDs
Piggus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2006   #149
oppar
Amateur Intellectual

oppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond repute
lol that is a poonanay lookalike

grimmy is a gay icon
oppar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2006   #150
Lao Boy
LATE NIGHT

Lao Boy is a splendid one to beholdLao Boy is a splendid one to beholdLao Boy is a splendid one to beholdLao Boy is a splendid one to beholdLao Boy is a splendid one to beholdLao Boy is a splendid one to beholdLao Boy is a splendid one to beholdLao Boy is a splendid one to beholdLao Boy is a splendid one to beholdLao Boy is a splendid one to beholdLao Boy is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5tatic
i was about to post Prey screens Your graphics look better. What's your graphics card?
ATi Radeon X700 AGP, might get Piggus' card PCI-E.

[img][/img]

click me
Lao Boy is offline   Reply With Quote