Old 03-25-2006   #76
CrayonBox

CrayonBox is on a distinguished roadCrayonBox is on a distinguished road
Last night that douchebag showed up. I was just sittin' at someone's house watching SWAT(which is a kick-ass movie) and he stopped by. Took this girl's candy from her, so he could point out that he was going to smoke by saying, "I'm going to be hungry later haha."

Oh and he bitched around enough to get a few people to not like me. Told one that I talked shit about him behind his back, which I didn't but oh well. And bitched to some other guy who hates me now, even though he doesn't even know me.

And some girl went kinda nuts last night. We smoked and went to play on this big-ass snow mountain at a parking lot near my house. Me and this other girl claimed power over the biggest one, and explained how we were the king and queen of the kingdom, and our mountain was the capital of the entire place. The other girl went across the place to a smaller snow mountain and we decided she was queen of some other lower kingdom. She started walking away so we came down and followed her because we were going to the same place too. She asked if we were done fucking or somethin and just got all wierd.

Last edited by CrayonBox; 03-25-2006 at 11:12 AM..
CrayonBox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2006   #77
CrayonBox

CrayonBox is on a distinguished roadCrayonBox is on a distinguished road
update: That fucking douchebag stole my weed. He's fucking dead. I swear to god, I'm going to get him down and kick him in the fucking face.
CrayonBox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2006   #78
GTA Mike
Eh?

GTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by j_best
GTA Mike, thats good to hear, for a relationship that long, it's shite for it end, glad you worked it all out
thanks man
Old 03-25-2006   #79
j_best

j_best is an unknown quantity at this point
No bother Gta, always good to hear a relationship is workin out

Thanks to Rurouni Kenshin for the sig
j_best is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2006   #80
Smackdown
Banned
Banned

Smackdown is an unknown quantity at this point
I've had a few girlfriends...they alwayz end up dumping me tho..Lol
Smackdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2006   #81
j_best

Crayonbox, try talkin to this guy, tell him to stop talkin about you behind your back, make one last peaceful effort, and if that doesn't work, then you kick him in the face

Old 03-28-2006   #82
flux
50.000.000 Soulwax Fans Can't Be Wrong

flux is a jewel in the roughflux is a jewel in the roughflux is a jewel in the roughflux is a jewel in the roughflux is a jewel in the roughflux is a jewel in the roughflux is a jewel in the roughflux is a jewel in the roughflux is a jewel in the roughflux is a jewel in the roughflux is a jewel in the rough
I guess if it's her first serious relationship, she's gonna be 'nervous'. Seeing as she's never been in this position, she probably thinks this transitional period is her losing feelings for you completely. That thing about having bad days and her misinterpreting it sucks, it could be worth not talking to her, but too other people when you have bad days. Sorry, not helpful really, but hey
flux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2006   #83
flux

flux is a jewel in the roughflux is a jewel in the roughflux is a jewel in the roughflux is a jewel in the roughflux is a jewel in the roughflux is a jewel in the roughflux is a jewel in the roughflux is a jewel in the roughflux is a jewel in the roughflux is a jewel in the roughflux is a jewel in the rough
would the relationship fail cos she doesnt know that you like her so much? i can tell you're crazy about her, I don't know if you tell her though, so that good be it.
Old 03-28-2006   #84
flux

well, tbh, I think thats the best you can do. Can't really suggest anything, it sounds like you're trying your best to save this.
Old 03-28-2006   #85
flux

well seeing as there is nothing you can do, and it's basically her choice now, I'd sit it out. Theres a chance she'll keep it together, where as if you break it off, theres really no chance it'll stay together. I'd pick last option if i was you
Old 03-28-2006   #86
flux

having that whole time limit thing makes it worse, cos if she makes a wrong decision, things can get much, much worse.

no problem about helping
Old 03-28-2006   #87
Rylo
Legendary Mem- Oh wait :(
Banned

Rylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the rough
Honestly, the next time you 2 are together, by a computer, show her all of the awsome things you say about her. That helped me with my girlfriend when we were on the rocks. I hope everything works out for you.
Rylo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2006   #88
Rylo
Banned

Rylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the rough
Well then it's best to probably act normal(hopefully that's cheerful and good), treat her like you would normally treat her(im assuming well) and a little bit more, and hang tight. And if you want to throw a little Umph into it, then show her the things you say about her just for the hell of it. Again, I really hope this works out for you man. Best of luck!
Old 03-28-2006   #89
j_best

Yeah, stick with it, if it's her first serious relationship, she might just be scared about what could happen between you two in the future, she called you a sweetheart before, prove to her again that you are, show that eveything can work out between you two, and it should work out in the end.

Good luck, cos nothin hurts more than losing someone so close...

Old 03-28-2006   #90
Rylo
Banned

Yeah, first serious relationships are tough. Once you get into them and realize how much you love/like that person and enjoy their company, then it gets very hard. If she shows you shes commited, then it's best to hold your end of the bargain(I cant tell you would though). She must be a real keeper. And yeah I hope hes right too, talking to friends helps alot unless they don't like you and are out to ruin your relationship.