Old 08-07-2007   #796
Pivotto
Loading - Please Wait

Pivotto has a spectacular aura aboutPivotto has a spectacular aura aboutPivotto has a spectacular aura aboutPivotto has a spectacular aura aboutPivotto has a spectacular aura aboutPivotto has a spectacular aura aboutPivotto has a spectacular aura aboutPivotto has a spectacular aura aboutPivotto has a spectacular aura aboutPivotto has a spectacular aura aboutPivotto has a spectacular aura about
Hahaha why are bikes a bad idea Emp?

EDIT: Recently I've been feeling a lot better and more confident about my relationship with Becky, so I'm feeling pretty great. Thanks for all the help guys .

Last edited by Pivotto; 08-07-2007 at 09:59 PM..
Pivotto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2007   #797
Holster
Xbox Addict

Holster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to behold
Sounds good, Follow. She must really like you loads now.
Holster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2007   #798
Pothead
Dope Boy Magic

Pothead is on a distinguished roadPothead is on a distinguished roadPothead is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pivotto
Hahaha why are bikes a bad idea Emp?

EDIT: Recently I've been feeling a lot better and more confident about my relationship with Becky, so I'm feeling pretty great. Thanks for all the help guys .
Cause.. bikes are not.. I REPEAT NOT! a good idea to do.. like honestly, its pathetic.. do something else, take her out to like a carnival or some shit like that..

Pivotto - Well thats good, that your relationship with Becky is going good, its only been a while.. and its good already, keep it that way man!

Follow - sounds good man, she must like you alot now, just make her like you more and more, you know what I mean?

Last edited by Pothead; 08-09-2007 at 10:33 AM..
Pothead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2007   #799
Pivotto
Loading - Please Wait

Pivotto has a spectacular aura aboutPivotto has a spectacular aura aboutPivotto has a spectacular aura aboutPivotto has a spectacular aura aboutPivotto has a spectacular aura aboutPivotto has a spectacular aura aboutPivotto has a spectacular aura aboutPivotto has a spectacular aura aboutPivotto has a spectacular aura aboutPivotto has a spectacular aura aboutPivotto has a spectacular aura about
YAY I BROKE MY FOOT TONIGHT! I'm so pissed, you have no idea. Feel free to read my story I posted in Off Topic & Unrelated.
Old 08-09-2007   #800
Asif
Moderator =)

Asif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to all
Quote:
YAY I BROKE MY FOOT TONIGHT! I'm so pissed, you have no idea. Feel free to read my story I posted in Off Topic & Unrelated.
Don't post irrelevant message in any topic anymore.
Asif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2007   #801
Pivotto
Loading - Please Wait

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asif
Don't post irrelevant message in any topic anymore.
My apologies =\.

EDIT:

Shawn Pivotto: soooo
Shawn Pivotto: what are you up to
Rainbows304: nothing. eating
Rainbows304: thinking
Shawn Pivotto: o_O
Shawn Pivotto: thinking about?
Rainbows304: a lot of stuff
Shawn Pivotto: :-(
Shawn Pivotto: care to talk?
Rainbows304: not right now
Shawn Pivotto: mmkay
Rainbows304: im person
Shawn Pivotto: uh oh
Rainbows304: what
Shawn Pivotto: you want to talk to me in person about things?
Rainbows304: yeah
Shawn Pivotto: are they... bad?
Rainbows304: depends on how u look at it

I don't know what to make of this, it's got me really worried.

Last edited by Pivotto; 08-09-2007 at 08:14 PM..
Old 08-09-2007   #802
Pothead
Dope Boy Magic

Pothead is on a distinguished roadPothead is on a distinguished roadPothead is on a distinguished road
Oh shit.. "Depends On How You Look At It" does not sound good whats so ever. Pivotto bro.. your gonna have to talk to her in person about what she wants to talk about, if its "bad" cause if you dont, you'll lose her if thats what she wants to talk about, breaking up or something.. I feel worried for you bro, just be cool.. dont freak out or anything, just TALK to the woman, and see whats up..

P.S. Getting sick of women lately, I really am.. makes me wonder why Im with one.. but I love Alicia, thats why. anyways.. just do what I said, talk to her.
Old 08-09-2007   #803
Kodo

Kodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud of
Quote:
Shawn Pivotto: are they... bad?
Rainbows304: depends on how u look at it
That means you're going down.
Kodo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2007   #804
Pivotto
Loading - Please Wait

Yeah I'm pretty sure that's what's going to happen. She's been hanging out with her ex-boyfriend lately, a lot too... not just a little bit.
Old 08-10-2007   #805
Pothead
Dope Boy Magic

Yep, Kodo is pretty much right.. Alicia said that once to me, and it ended up REALLY BAD.. think I have an earlier post (long time ago, christmas time) I explained it.. not sure, but got dumped right on christmas, and got her back AFTER.. was stupid, but dont let that happen to you! dont flip out, just meet with her or something, and ask whats wrong.. if you go to kiss her, or hug her or something.. and she denies it, you know somethings wrong.. YEP
Old 08-10-2007   #806
Pivotto
Loading - Please Wait

God damnit dude... seriously... this is just fucking great. Makes my life so beautiful.
Old 08-10-2007   #807
Pothead
Dope Boy Magic

Just calmmmm down, talk to her.. and tell us what happened?
Old 08-10-2007   #808
Pivotto
Loading - Please Wait

Yeah I will...
Old 08-10-2007   #809
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
Pivotto, if you are this chatty, open and worried in real life, I'm surprised you haven't been dumped sooner. Everytime this girl does something slightly different, you have a heart attack then post a few paragraphs on here! Just calm down, have some balls and give a bit of leave way for the girl.
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2007   #810
Pivotto
Loading - Please Wait

Well like... ugh... my friend Mallory called me and told me I should talk to her... so she obviously knows something, and it can't be all that great...

EDIT:

Shawn Pivotto: ya know
Shawn Pivotto: i was going to call and ask if i could come up there to give you your sweatshirt back and talk
Shawn Pivotto: but jsut tell me
Shawn Pivotto: and ill bring it someday
Rainbows304: what?
Shawn Pivotto: tell me what's going on
Rainbows304: okay.
Rainbows304: u know how nick and i have been hanging out a lot? well, i kinda cheated on you.
Rainbows304: im so sorry
Shawn Pivotto: yeah i figured
Rainbows304: im really sorry
Shawn Pivotto: yeah
Shawn Pivotto: whatever
Shawn Pivotto: waht did i do
Rainbows304: nothing. shit happens, you know?
Rainbows304: i didnt mean to make u mad
Shawn Pivotto: not really, thatsj sut an excuse people give when they dont know waht to say
Shawn Pivotto: i obiously did something wrong
Rainbows304: no u didnt
Shawn Pivotto: i obviously cantm ake you happyu
Shawn Pivotto: or give you what you want
Rainbows304: no thats not it
Rainbows304: look i didnt mean for this to happen. it just.. did
Shawn Pivotto: it has to be, if your going and cheating on me.. theres gotta be something im not doing reight or giving you what you want cause otherwise this wouldnt have happened
Rainbows304: no. thats not always how it goes
Shawn Pivotto: waht did you do
Rainbows304: why
Rainbows304: does it matter
Shawn Pivotto: trust me, it does
Shawn Pivotto: a kiss is more forgivable than say... sex..
Rainbows304: i didnt have sex with him
Shawn Pivotto: what did you do
Rainbows304: look all you need to know is that what ever happened happened and its over. im sorry
Rainbows304: so just drop it
Rainbows304: please
Shawn Pivotto: oooooooh
Shawn Pivotto: ya know, i can udnerstand.. your young and shit..
Shawn Pivotto: but youll grow up to find out its not that easy
Rainbows304: haha. im not young. im about the same age as everyone else.
Shawn Pivotto: or how about this, it is that easy, if your the one doing it
Rainbows304: i know how it is
Shawn Pivotto: or if your the one who doesnt care
Rainbows304: i do care! omg. no u know what i really dont want to talk about this
Shawn Pivotto: for you its "im sorry i did shit with nick and our realtionship si over get over it" fro me its completley different
Rainbows304: i didnt mean it that way
Shawn Pivotto: well now what happens
Shawn Pivotto: your going to say itso ver between us and go back to nick?
Shawn Pivotto: i mean while im sounding like an ass
Shawn Pivotto: im not trying to
Rainbows304: what happens between me and nick has nothing to do with you
Rainbows304: so why ask
Shawn Pivotto: ya know
Shawn Pivotto: i'm not even gonna try
Shawn Pivotto: this right here might hurt, and trust me.. it does
Shawn Pivotto: but i eman.. if you dont want to talk... then im just wasting my breath
Shawn Pivotto: i told you, you would be worth every second of my time, you would never be a waste
Shawn Pivotto: and you still arent
Shawn Pivotto: dont start
Rainbows304: just face it. i am a waste of ur time. i am to everyone.
Shawn Pivotto: and i wasnt asking what about you and nick, i said are we over and now your just going to go back to him
Shawn Pivotto: lemme repgrapse that
Shawn Pivotto: rephrase*
Shawn Pivotto: i didn't ask about you and nick, i was asking "are we over now, and are you going to go back to nick"
Rainbows304: yeah. i guess i am
Shawn Pivotto: jesus fucking christ
Shawn Pivotto: and i wanted to know what happened between you and him because it does matter and it is my business, while it may not seem like it, it is
Shawn Pivotto: it doest seem liek it to you
Shawn Pivotto: cause you dont care as much as i do
Shawn Pivotto: thats not saying you dony care
Shawn Pivotto: but i will tell you this, even after this... you will be the only girl i have ever loved
Shawn Pivotto: i have told many girls ive loved them
Shawn Pivotto: just to say it
Rainbows304: u didnt love me. and u know it
Shawn Pivotto: ive never told you it, cause i didnt want to scare you
Shawn Pivotto: but i wanted to scream it in your face
Shawn Pivotto: but i knew you wouldnt be able to handle it
Rainbows304: handle it? i wouldnt believe it
Shawn Pivotto: or you would.. but you wouldn't believe it to its full extent
Shawn Pivotto: but i guess your better off without me
Shawn Pivotto: im one of the most pthaetic guys if you knewm ore about me
Rainbows304: no. i dont even know what love is. i dint think u do either. strong liking is a different thing.
Shawn Pivotto: mmm
Shawn Pivotto: and thats why i didnt say it
Rainbows304: because its not true
Shawn Pivotto: i feel in love with you, i didnt love you
Shawn Pivotto: i may not know what it is, but im surei was damn close
Rainbows304: did u trust me?
Shawn Pivotto: fuck yeah
Shawn Pivotto: i didnt trust anyone else, cause your so fucking precious
Shawn Pivotto: and its like
Shawn Pivotto: i've got a question
Rainbows304: yeah
Shawn Pivotto: everything i've told you so far, sunday night and beyond
Shawn Pivotto: about how i feel about you
Shawn Pivotto: did you believe any of it, or did you jsut want to
Shawn Pivotto: or did you just pretend to
Rainbows304: i dont know. i sorta believed it at first. but then all this shit started happening, like how everybody told me u just wanted to have sex with me. and i didnt know what to believe
Shawn Pivotto: alright
Shawn Pivotto: thats all i needed to hear
Shawn Pivotto: now
Shawn Pivotto: lets just make things easier
Shawn Pivotto: you cheated on me, and i forgive you cause im easy to forgive, and only cause i dont want to lose you
Shawn Pivotto: i know im going to, but i still will try
Shawn Pivotto: but everything is over now
Shawn Pivotto: so now, let's just stop
Shawn Pivotto: drop everything
Shawn Pivotto: pretend like we never met
Shawn Pivotto: and sometime
Shawn Pivotto: we'll se each other
Shawn Pivotto: and we can start our friendship
Shawn Pivotto: forget each others names, and jsut walk away
Rainbows304: how can u do that to smeone u claimed to love though
Rainbows304: we both know we're going to think of eachother.
Shawn Pivotto: because, if they dont see it... and if they won't believe it, then whats the point
Rainbows304: its not lie we can just earase our names
Rainbows304: someone's going to mention our name to eachother and everything comes back, then we start thinking, then what
Shawn Pivotto: when all the thinking goes through your head
Shawn Pivotto: '
Shawn Pivotto: you jsut say "who's shawn?"
Shawn Pivotto: and paly off like we'ven ever met
Rainbows304: i dont think its that easy
Shawn Pivotto: who ever said it was going to be?
Rainbows304: okay well if thats how U want it to be, im fine with it.
Shawn Pivotto: i don't want it to be, but that's the easy way
Shawn Pivotto: easiest*
Rainbows304: the easy way is to forget what happened and maybe start over
Shawn Pivotto: you dont want to
Rainbows304: but i dnt think u want to do that
Shawn Pivotto: i was offering that
Rainbows304: how do u know?
Rainbows304: i do what to be ur friend
Shawn Pivotto: cause you were the one who said its over
Rainbows304: and stuff
Shawn Pivotto: think about it
Shawn Pivotto: if you were the one who screwed up, and you said it's over... and didnt' try to see if things could be worked out and keep the relationship going, then why would you want to start over?
Shawn Pivotto: im saying you cheated on me, and said that it was over
Shawn Pivotto: you didnt try to mend the relationship back together, you just said its over
Shawn Pivotto: im sittin here, arms wide open, and i always will be
Rainbows304: i didnt mean to say its over like we can never see or talk to eachother.
Shawn Pivotto: i never said you did
Rainbows304: thats how ur making it sound
Shawn Pivotto: i think you want things to work out differently than i do
Rainbows304: what do u mean
Shawn Pivotto: i want things to work out for the best, where me and you are still together
Shawn Pivotto: you want things to work out in where we are just friends
Rainbows304: see i want things to work out, but im afraid that if we are still together than somthings gonna happen again. and i dont want to hurt you
Shawn Pivotto: i don't think you do though
Shawn Pivotto: why would you have time to hangout with nick, but not me? i would do anything to spend time with you, and yet you hangout with nick
Shawn Pivotto: and i mean... hanging out wit your friends is fine
Shawn Pivotto: i realyl could care less, ya know.. as long as your happy
Rainbows304: yeah i know.
Rainbows304: i just. i dont know
Shawn Pivotto: i can understand if your busy with life shit, but then its like... you make time for this other guy, and not me... who would do everything in his power to come see you, evne just for 5 minutes
Rainbows304: i know that doesnt make sense
Rainbows304: what do u want me to say shawn
Rainbows304: that im sorry and i still want to be with you? i dont think thats gonna work
Shawn Pivotto: cause its not true
Rainbows304: like i mean... i dont want to sound like a bitch
Rainbows304: i do like you shawn. but to tell you the truth, i really didnt feel that thing between us
Shawn Pivotto: you like me, but not enoguh for it to work out
Shawn Pivotto: only enough to maybe fool around
Shawn Pivotto: not enough for a real relationship
Shawn Pivotto: or enough for me to give you a night where i'd do anything to make you smile
Shawn Pivotto: i'd do anything to make you smile, but i guess i'm not that lucky
Rainbows304: i dont know what to say. like... i've never cheated on a guy before and i didnt mean for this to happen, but again, i dont want to sound like a bitch, but everyhting happens for a reason
Rainbows304: dont make it hard on urself
Shawn Pivotto: how am i not sposed to
Shawn Pivotto: the one girl that ive ever found to make me so happy, is telling me this is the end
Rainbows304: because we can make this work. we can be friends if u want, and we can both be happy. i just dont want to see you all upset and everything
Shawn Pivotto: you know
Shawn Pivotto: i'll never get over this
Shawn Pivotto: even when i think i am
Shawn Pivotto: i still wont be
Rainbows304: like i said we dont have to just drop everything.
Shawn Pivotto: theres still gonna be those nights where i lay in my bed and look over to see that felt heart laying on my dresser, and think of you
Shawn Pivotto: and us
Rainbows304: i really dont like seeing this happen.but i tik its for the better. and like i said, we can still be friends
Shawn Pivotto: yeah i can deal with that
Shawn Pivotto: evne though we'll never talk again
Rainbows304: who said that
Shawn Pivotto: thats what always happens
Rainbows304: not for me. i always talk to my ex's
Shawn Pivotto: judging from this...
Shawn Pivotto: nevermind
Shawn Pivotto: yeah
Shawn Pivotto: you can be my new best friend
Shawn Pivotto: well best friend i have to go eat and call kaitlyn
Shawn Pivotto: i'll call you sometime and give you your sweatshirt back
Rainbows304: alright
Rainbows304: thanks shawn

Merry Christmas. I'm going to go hangout with Tyler, see you guys later.

Last edited by Pivotto; 08-10-2007 at 06:23 PM..