Old 03-22-2006   #61
Rylo
Legendary Mem- Oh wait :(
Banned

Rylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the rough
I was 15 when i registered. lol just turned 15 too. Usually if the girls worth it, you go for her.
Rylo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2006   #62
CrayonBox

CrayonBox is on a distinguished roadCrayonBox is on a distinguished road
Friends are relationships, right?

Yeah, I don't seem to have many/any actual friends anymore. Maybe a couple, but no more than 5 actual friends that I hang out with anymore. I'm not outgoing, I just can't really confront people I don't know very well. I actually today just pretty much officially ended my friendship with my (ex) best friend. He's a fcking pussy. He thinks he's tough and a badass and stuff. Everything he does he's paranoid about. We used to walk down the street smoking a cigarette and he'd cuff it the entire time because he was afraid someone would see him.

I told him not to sit at our table at lunch, but for some reason he did anyways. He's gone behind my and the other guy at our table's back and talked shit about how he hates us and how much of a dick I am.

Also, anytime he picks a fight he ends up getting someone stronger, usually an upperclassman, to do his dirty work. At lunch when I was saying shit to him he said something back, and the other guy goes "Cry about it." So then I say, "No, how about he go gets an upperclassman to cry about it for him." I thought it was funny. And he was beet-red pretty much the entire time. His only comeback to me was "At least I have friends, you dont have any friends at all." I just told him I really don't give a shit, I'm not very bothered by not having friends.
CrayonBox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2006   #63
GTA Mike
Eh?

GTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by GTA Mike
Well, me and my girl are having some big problems lately, we've been going out for over a year now, and it might be time to break up

sigh...
well, since I posted that, I've fixed everything and were doing good now
Old 03-22-2006   #64
Rylo
Banned

Rylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the rough
what do you guys think about long distant relationships?( i only mean 2 cities in my case)
I honestly dont like them, but theres this one girl that is just amazing. I cant get her off of my mind, she lives a few cities away, but she comes to her friends house ( my friends too, lives by me) usually every week. I REALLY wish she lived closer to me..
Old 03-23-2006   #65
flux
50.000.000 Soulwax Fans Can't Be Wrong

flux is a jewel in the roughflux is a jewel in the roughflux is a jewel in the roughflux is a jewel in the roughflux is a jewel in the roughflux is a jewel in the roughflux is a jewel in the roughflux is a jewel in the roughflux is a jewel in the roughflux is a jewel in the roughflux is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally posted by CrayonBox
I actually today just pretty much officially ended my friendship with my (ex) best friend. He's a fcking pussy. He thinks he's tough and a badass and stuff. Everything he does he's paranoid about. We used to walk down the street smoking a cigarette and he'd cuff it the entire time because he was afraid someone would see him.
Hah, I know someone whos like that. He thinks he's so hard because he comes from a specific part of town that is seen too be a bit rough, but in all truth he's a pussy. He's paranoid about getting into trouble for anything, even minor details, like (I'm not joking) being a few minutes late for class. He's also homophobic, his loss.
flux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2006   #66
j_best

j_best is an unknown quantity at this point
GTA Mike, thats good to hear, for a relationship that long, it's shite for it end, glad you worked it all out

CrayonBox, if he's gonna act like that, it's probably a good thing you arn't gonna be friends anymore, just ignore his shit, let him get the message you don't care, and he'll shut up hopefully.

To Rylo, long distance relationships are a bitch, if you really like the other person, it's hard wanting someone who's really far away, like not being able to just go and see someone when you want too, but if you really like the person, it can work, if you try for it.

Thanks to Rurouni Kenshin for the sig
j_best is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2006   #67
flux
50.000.000 Soulwax Fans Can't Be Wrong

flux is a jewel in the roughflux is a jewel in the roughflux is a jewel in the roughflux is a jewel in the roughflux is a jewel in the roughflux is a jewel in the roughflux is a jewel in the roughflux is a jewel in the roughflux is a jewel in the roughflux is a jewel in the roughflux is a jewel in the rough
I'm not a big fan of long distance relationships tbh, in my experience they never work
flux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2006   #68
JMR
I'm shot in the head!

JMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond repute
this is a really good thread to have around the off-topic forums, i think.

stickied.
Old 03-24-2006   #69
Rylo
Banned

Yeah they really dont work. But cool thnig is, she only lives 15 minutes away. Kind of considered long distance, but its really short distance .
Old 03-24-2006   #70
Rylo
Banned

Well finally someone on edge that has a situation like that. Thanx JMR, now I feel alot better.
Old 03-24-2006   #71
Rylo
Banned

Words of wisdom from JMR everyone ! I get my truck soon(If my grades are good), but I still can't drive by myself. So they probably wouldn't mind driving me. I usually see her at the mall on Saturday, Movies on Friday, and on Wednesdays when she comes to her friends house in my city. So it works out ok most of the time. Shes a really awsome girl. So I think she's worth it.
Old 03-24-2006   #72
JMR
I'm shot in the head!

JMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond repute
yeah. my girlfriend is amazing, so it's totally worth it. i would rather only get to see her but 2 or 3 times a week than see some other girl every day. but you'll get to usually see her on wednesdays, fridays, and saturdays, that's good. along with you getting your truck soon (and i'm guessing you'll be able to drive in the near future?), you should have little to no problems.
Old 03-24-2006   #73
Rylo
Banned

Yeah, this year actually, I turn 16 in November. I'm looking forward to it so I can see her more. I never thought I would do chill stuff. I mean like going to a park and just laying in the grass, talknig. Never thought i would. But then she came along and changed that. I love her to death.
Old 03-24-2006   #74
JMR
I'm shot in the head!

yeah...i love my girlfriend, she is literally the only person i would ever take a bullet for, and then feel that it was all totally worth it. right now, we're in a rough patch, but we're in the process of fixing it, thank god. i'm so lucky to have her.
Old 03-24-2006   #75
Rylo
Banned

Good for you, hope everything works out for you guys. I'll talk to her about a relationship, and we'll see what happens. Thanx for talking JMR, you've been a big help. <3