Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Off Topic & Unrelated > Off Topic & Unrelated
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 11-25-2013   #3511
ska
Wearing my rolex

ska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond repute
jesus christ
ska is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2013   #3512
Legham
a.k.a, Fosters Breath

Legham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond repute
WTF

Wtf kind of religious girl gets trashed and rapes their ex's asshole with a blue dildo?!? 0_0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ska
jesus christ
^
Legham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2013   #3513
jwrebholz
Cola-addled Smartass

jwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura about
I've pretty much given up on the whole relationship thing. I figure if I haven't had a girl by now it's not gonna happen.

Haven't had a date since high school, and THAT girl was only using me to make an upperclassman jealous. When you're as ugly, fat and broke as I am, you get used to women passing you up for..well, everyone else. I've just got to the point where any more effort put into it will be a waste of energy. I've got more constructive things to do with my time.
jwrebholz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2013   #3514
PzKpfw VI
Registered Abuser

PzKpfw VI has a spectacular aura aboutPzKpfw VI has a spectacular aura aboutPzKpfw VI has a spectacular aura aboutPzKpfw VI has a spectacular aura aboutPzKpfw VI has a spectacular aura aboutPzKpfw VI has a spectacular aura aboutPzKpfw VI has a spectacular aura aboutPzKpfw VI has a spectacular aura aboutPzKpfw VI has a spectacular aura aboutPzKpfw VI has a spectacular aura aboutPzKpfw VI has a spectacular aura about
do u even lift bro?

jkjk fuk em, finding a woman ain't a chore. Find yourself some lovely ladies of the night, enjoy yourself, finding women after that with your sex breath is no problem. You don't even have to look the part. HOES IM TELLIN YA, HOES BE THE MANS SALVATION!
PzKpfw VI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013   #3515
guilty.by.association
Registered Loser

guilty.by.association has a reputation beyond reputeguilty.by.association has a reputation beyond reputeguilty.by.association has a reputation beyond reputeguilty.by.association has a reputation beyond reputeguilty.by.association has a reputation beyond reputeguilty.by.association has a reputation beyond reputeguilty.by.association has a reputation beyond reputeguilty.by.association has a reputation beyond reputeguilty.by.association has a reputation beyond reputeguilty.by.association has a reputation beyond reputeguilty.by.association has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by airassault54 View Post
The worst relationship i ever had with a girl and the best. Lets start with worst.

I met Emily back in middle school and she was a good girl believed in god and sex before marriage. I decided that i want to make love to her because it was the first girl i was ever with. We ended up having sex the beginning of freshman year. Bad Idea she went like all crazy clingy. She wanted to marry me and name our kids Alex and Alexis. Was kinda weird cuz i couldnt see my self with her for that long like give me a break i was like 13 lol. I broke up with her she didnt talk to anybody for a month. Then said she wanted to be friends. I started to get closer to her again and she was talking about hooking me up with a girl since i was sweet. She took me to my first party where her friends and her--(3 of them) got me so fucking wasted for the first time. I ended up throwing up hella.. I blacked out and woke up with my ass hurting and 3 naked girls around me..Not to mention their was blue dildo in the bed next to me. I know what happened is i got raped and taken advantage off. I still had sex with 3 girls in one night

p.s. Im not gay lol.

Best= The love of my Life we have been dating since Senior year when i was 17 im now 19 in the army and she supports everything i do. I couldnt ask for anything more. Are 2 month Anniversary is on Christmas Eve
LOL Claud3 much?

Also still single and meh
guilty.by.association is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013   #3516
Lynk
Oh shit, I'm feeling it

Lynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond repute
Thread update: >tfw no gf

Work placement, but meh, it's to be expected.
Old 12-02-2013   #3517
Zidane

Zidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond repute
I kissed a girl. I liked it ._.
Old 12-02-2013   #3518
Tyler
Every Time Zone
Addicted Member

Tyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud of
>tfw no gf

>still
Old 04-14-2014   #3519
yudothis
Banned
Banned

yudothis is infamous around these partsyudothis is infamous around these parts
Single as of jan this year.

And fucking loving it.
yudothis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2014   #3520
Algonquin
Da Bear
Addicted Member

Algonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura about
i'm engaged to a guy i've known since i was 15, so theres that :3
Old 07-09-2014   #3521
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats!
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2014   #3522
Havok_Jro
I'm The Best At Space

Havok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Havok_Jro View Post
Sup Bear, Congrats Bear.
Havok_Jro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2014   #3523
ska
Wearing my rolex

ska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by airassault54 View Post
The worst relationship i ever had with a girl and the best. Lets start with worst.

I met Emily back in middle school and she was a good girl believed in god and sex before marriage. I decided that i want to make love to her because it was the first girl i was ever with. We ended up having sex the beginning of freshman year. Bad Idea she went like all crazy clingy. She wanted to marry me and name our kids Alex and Alexis. Was kinda weird cuz i couldnt see my self with her for that long like give me a break i was like 13 lol. I broke up with her she didnt talk to anybody for a month. Then said she wanted to be friends. I started to get closer to her again and she was talking about hooking me up with a girl since i was sweet. She took me to my first party where her friends and her--(3 of them) got me so fucking wasted for the first time. I ended up throwing up hella.. I blacked out and woke up with my ass hurting and 3 naked girls around me..Not to mention their was blue dildo in the bed next to me. I know what happened is i got raped and taken advantage off. I still had sex with 3 girls in one night

p.s. Im not gay lol.

Best= The love of my Life we have been dating since Senior year when i was 17 im now 19 in the army and she supports everything i do. I couldnt ask for anything more. Are 2 month Anniversary is on Christmas Eve
lmfao, how did I forget about this genius piece of literature
ska is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2014   #3524
Zidane

Zidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond repute
Grats, bear! ! <3!
Old 08-04-2014   #3525
Piggus
Wicked Member

Piggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Algonquin View Post
i'm engaged to a guy i've known since i was 15, so theres that :3
How did I miss this? Congrats bro!

Core i5 2500K @ 4.8 GHz || 16 GBs 1600 MHz DDR3 || Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 || Dual 128 GB SSDs
Piggus is offline   Reply With Quote