Old 04-23-2012   #3481
Legham
a.k.a, Fosters Breath

Legham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond repute
You should go climb Everest while you're over that direction
Legham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012   #3482
Piggus
Wicked Member

Piggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond repute
Uhh.... Peru is in South America you know... Everest is in Nepal. Which is 17,500 km away on the other side of the planet. :p
Piggus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012   #3483
Japisee
Addicted Member

Japisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legham View Post
You should go climb Everest while you're over that direction
Japisee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012   #3484
Legham
a.k.a, Fosters Breath

Legham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond repute
Oh shit, i always get nepal and peru mixed up. lololololol
Legham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012   #3485
Tyler
Every Time Zone
Addicted Member

Tyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud of
fuck that, i just read my last post. Smoking weed? the fuck am i? a pothead?

Naaaaah, i'm just gonna work and fuck.
Tyler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012   #3486
mattt
(&) Delinquents

mattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant future
weeds good man
mattt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012   #3487
Tyler
Every Time Zone
Addicted Member

Tyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud of
Yeah, i know. But mehhhh. I get really super fucking paranoid when i smoke.
Old 05-16-2012   #3488
Cutts
Omniscient
Addicted Member

Cutts is a splendid one to beholdCutts is a splendid one to beholdCutts is a splendid one to beholdCutts is a splendid one to beholdCutts is a splendid one to beholdCutts is a splendid one to beholdCutts is a splendid one to beholdCutts is a splendid one to beholdCutts is a splendid one to beholdCutts is a splendid one to beholdCutts is a splendid one to behold
People who get paranoid whilst high fail to grasp what being high feels like.
Cutts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012   #3489
Tyler
Every Time Zone
Addicted Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cutts View Post
wtf then how can i turn it "off" lol

cool got -repped cause someone got butthurt because i called people who smoke weed, potheads.

whoops.

Last edited by Tyler; 05-17-2012 at 02:19 PM.. Reason: auto-merged double post
Old 07-06-2012   #3490
lillb
Casual User

lillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant future
So I'm still single. Last girl I messed around with is crazy (I think I mentioned her a while back in here). After I stopped talking to her she started dating someone else, then we were going to school at the same times last semester and had the same breaks between classes so I befriended her again and we would hang out and talk during our breaks. So turns out she still really likes me and was about to leave her bf again even though I told her I'm not interested anymore and I don't see us ever getting together again.
So fast forward a little and my friend's gf tags me on facebook and says "going to see Casey" which is her brother who is a bartender at a local bar. So this chick is all upset and asks me who Casey is and who she is to me and that it must be the reason why I didn't answer her texts or something. I told her casey was a man and then a couple months later the same thing happens again and she questioned me again about it. So I ended up just telling her we can't be friends anymore cause she makes my life difficult and she was obviously upset but she told a coworker of mine that she's sure we'll be friends again in a year or two. I've seen her a few times since (we unfortunately work in the same building) and she hasn't been too crazy although the other day she kinda tried starting a conversation with me. So yea I'm trying to stay far away from that cause it's not worth the headaches.

So last year I had met my friend's gf's friend for the first time and I was obviously a bit heavier (30-40 lbs heavier than I am now). So I guess she had zero interest in me then because I wasn't in good enough shape. So fast forward 6-9 months and I've lost almost 40 lbs and she suddenly thinks "I'm looking real good." Then her other friend apparently thinks I'm hot as well. Too bad I have zero interest in either of these chicks. The one who originally didn't think I was thin enough isn't that cute but even worse she's awkward as fuck. The other chick is really nice but I don't find her attractive at all so I can't see myself getting with her.

So for now I'm a lonely single guy, but I'm not ready to settle for whatever I can get. Obviously being complimented on how I look has helped my confidence but I haven't really met any girls I find desirable in the last year or so, so I haven't even attempted to talk to anyone of interest in a long time.

tldr: I'm still single cause bitches is crazy or ugly.
lillb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012   #3491
Pignoah
While you make pretty speeches.

Pignoah has much to be proud ofPignoah has much to be proud ofPignoah has much to be proud ofPignoah has much to be proud ofPignoah has much to be proud ofPignoah has much to be proud ofPignoah has much to be proud ofPignoah has much to be proud ofPignoah has much to be proud ofPignoah has much to be proud ofPignoah has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cutts View Post

Well this is nonsense.
Pignoah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012   #3492
Algonquin
Da Bear

Algonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura about
I'm in a relationship again after being single for a good 7 months or so.

He's a nice guy, can't complain.
Algonquin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012   #3493
Piggus
Wicked Member

Piggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond repute
Contrats Alg! :3

I'm in Lima at the airport waiting to go back to the States after spending over two weeks here in Peru with my gf. Just had to say goodbye and I won't get to see her for at least six months. I feel like crap.
Piggus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012   #3494
Lynk
Oh shit, I'm feeling it

Lynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond repute
I know that feel bro, I'm not gonna see the girl I'm texting till January.
Old 07-24-2012   #3495
Thomas B.
Streets ahead

Thomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of light
Sup, I'm single, never had a gf. Want one, that'd be nice.
Thomas B. is offline   Reply With Quote