Old 10-16-2011   #3361
Algonquin
Da Bear
Addicted Member

Algonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura about
Grats bro, hope it goes well.

Get out on the market and live eh?
Old 10-17-2011   #3362
Havok_Jro
I'm The Best At Space

Havok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond repute
Dude, stop posting pictures of girls on the Internet unless they say it's cool.
Havok_Jro is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011   #3363
Bonecrusher
Addicted Member

Bonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond repute
lol seriously, what Havok said.

It's not like it really contributes to your story or anything.

In fact, it's rather creepy to constantly post pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by HH View Post
After releasing my mix tape here, people are loving it. Like, loving it. I mean to the point that I'm gone to clubs to perform, all black clubs and they give a standing ovation, getting dab from everyone, and on my sort of"party-and-get-fucked-up" records, the whole club is dancing.
Bonecrusher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011   #3364
Tyler
Every Time Zone
Addicted Member

Tyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud of
lol hannah montana poster in the background.

automatically a no.
Old 10-17-2011   #3365
Legham
a.k.a, Fosters Breath

Legham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah, what the others said.. you ever think about how creepy you'd seem if she found out? She could drag her picture into google image search and it'd give a link straight to this page where you're posting her picture around to older men (generally).
Legham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011   #3366
Patrucci

Patrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud of
never really thought of that, lulz
Patrucci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011   #3367
Kodo

Kodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legham View Post
Yeah, what the others said.. you ever think about how creepy you'd seem if she found out? She could drag her picture into google image search and it'd give a link straight to this page where you're posting her picture around to older men (generally).
shit, make me feel like a noob, didn't know you could do that.
Kodo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011   #3368
aRTee
Kustom Kulture

aRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond repute
Holy fuck.. same here.
aRTee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011   #3369
Legham
a.k.a, Fosters Breath

Legham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond repute
Google introduced it a few months ago lol
Old 10-25-2011   #3370
Hell Inferno X2
I'm Batman

Hell Inferno X2 will become famous soon enoughHell Inferno X2 will become famous soon enoughHell Inferno X2 will become famous soon enoughHell Inferno X2 will become famous soon enoughHell Inferno X2 will become famous soon enoughHell Inferno X2 will become famous soon enoughHell Inferno X2 will become famous soon enough
Last time I posted here I was a complete emotional mess. The betrayal of the girl I really loved and my best friend. Now I still get angry from time to time but things have gotten a lot better. I've been back to normal pretty much. I didn't take the anti-depressants for more than a week, but its ok I'm getting better on my own. Had been focusing on myself a lot, got rid of most of the relationship weight and gained some muscles.

I see my ex and ex best friend around the campus sometimes, but it bothers me a lot less now. I'm not gonna lie, it still hurts. But that cheesy cliche' "Time heals wounds" or something is true lol.

Also, GTA V's announcement really brightened up my day

To all with broken hearts, I wish you good luck!
Hell Inferno X2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2011   #3371
Russ
Dats da fact jack!
Amateur Member

Russ is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of light
The girl I was going to propose to and broke up with me before my deployment is now trying to work her way back into my life. I did (maybe still do) love her. I have no idea what the "right" thing to do is.
Russ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2011   #3372
Legham
a.k.a, Fosters Breath

^Look at it logically, how it will work in the near future but also as a lifetime commitment. If she's not perfect, you'll just create more problems sometime in the future.

Also, im assuming you'll be being deployed plenty more times in the future.. If the long absence is what made her do it the first time then she might have the same feelings the next times.
Old 10-26-2011   #3373
Russ
Dats da fact jack!
Amateur Member

Russ is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of light
You're right. It was the long times apart she said she couldn't take. I know the hard truth is I should just cut sling- load on her and move on. It's just that when things were good, it was the best relationship I had ever been in.
Russ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2011   #3374
thenotsogoodtrickster
late on the feels
Loyal Member

thenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to behold
Turns out my ex's new (like at least a few months now) boyfriend is actually a total dickhead. It's a bit of a relief for me really, I'm not going to go as far as saying I want her to suffer, but it seems to me based off what I know, and I won't go into detail on here, she hasn't grown up at all since school whereas I feel I have. If I was still with her then who knows? I mightn't have got my life together totally like I did after she split up with me, and now I'm in a better place for it career-wise, socially, and financially.

I feel happy for a change
Old 10-26-2011   #3375
Patrucci

Patrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud of
Not about a girl this time, but today a $20 bill went missing from my dresser today, I asked my grandparents about it, they said it wasn't them, I suggested our cleaning lady (she comes in Wednesday's), they said no. I didn't know how they could be certain, but then they told me that my brother (18 years old, has a job) has been stealing money from their emergency stash that he found while snooping around. I'm so fucking furious, I swear I want to kill him.
Patrucci is offline   Reply With Quote