Old 10-15-2011   #3361
thenotsogoodtrickster
late on the feels

thenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to behold
Texting this girl who seems alright. Gonna do skiiing/snowboarding lessons with her. Apparently when I'm drunk I arrange this sort of shit.
thenotsogoodtrickster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2011   #3362
JMR
I'm shot in the head!

JMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond repute
I went to a club with some co-workers last night thinking I'd just be socially awkward as fuck but I actually had a really good time Mostly hung out with this girl I like so things seem to be going really good

edit: never mind lol

Last edited by JMR; 10-16-2011 at 09:09 AM..
JMR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2011   #3363
Havok_Jro
I'm The Best At Space

Havok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond repute
How many years younger than you is the youngest you'd date ?
Havok_Jro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2011   #3364
Bonecrusher
Addicted Member

Bonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond repute
Totally depends on your age IMO

For example my sister is 32 while her husband is 42, perfectly fine. Obviously 12/22 would have been a no go. I guess that's just common sense though

In my case, being 22, the youngest I would date is 18 though I highly doubt I would ever find an 18 year old mature enough to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HH View Post
After releasing my mix tape here, people are loving it. Like, loving it. I mean to the point that I'm gone to clubs to perform, all black clubs and they give a standing ovation, getting dab from everyone, and on my sort of"party-and-get-fucked-up" records, the whole club is dancing.
Bonecrusher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2011   #3365
Havok_Jro
I'm The Best At Space

Havok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond repute
When your those ages, age doesn't really matter. Like my Granddad is 72, and my nan is like late 50's.

I'm 20, and i'm kind of thinking of seeing at 16 year old. I'm just not sure how frowned upon it'll be by people.
Old 10-15-2011   #3366
Bonecrusher
Addicted Member

Bonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond repute
16 seems a bit young to me (to connect with emotionally, etc.) but hey if you two can work it out, why the hell not? As long as you're happy. That's all that really matters to me to be honest, both being happy with each other.

Fuck the haters.

off topic: totally didn't expect you to only be 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by HH View Post
After releasing my mix tape here, people are loving it. Like, loving it. I mean to the point that I'm gone to clubs to perform, all black clubs and they give a standing ovation, getting dab from everyone, and on my sort of"party-and-get-fucked-up" records, the whole club is dancing.
Bonecrusher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2011   #3367
Havok_Jro
I'm The Best At Space

Well i don't know what's what yet. I've only taken her out once, which was last night to watch Lion King (<3) and after that we went down to one of the 'beaches' on the Thames and just chilled there all night talking and stuff, great view over looking Canary Wharf. But yeah like we seem to be getting on well. Just going to have to see really, more dates.

OT: Yeah man, only 20 years old, not even like nearly 21, still closer to 20 than 21.
Old 10-15-2011   #3368
Jay
(V) (;,,;) (V)

Jay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond repute
still forever alone
Jay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2011   #3369
Patrucci

Patrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud of
You've got me baby <3
Patrucci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2011   #3370
Jay
(V) (;,,;) (V)

Jay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond repute
You 16 yet?

BECAUSE I DONT GO NEAR NO UNDER-16S
Old 10-16-2011   #3371
Patrucci

Patrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud of
I AM
Old 10-16-2011   #3372
Legham
a.k.a, Fosters Breath

Legham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond repute
I've been single for a few weeks or so btw. Think i only mentioned that in the LCS one.. I'm doin peachy.
Legham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2011   #3373
Jay
(V) (;,,;) (V)

Louie says it best.

"Is there any planet, any part of the world, that you feel any of the same? Is there even a shard…of a fraction, of a feeling that you have…? No…No…It’ not…"
Old 10-16-2011   #3374
Tyler
Every Time Zone

Tyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud of
lol my ex girlfriend has changed so much now, i actually feel sorry for the kid dating her.

oh well. lose some, win some.

i have yet to find that winner, though

Lowest i'd date is 18, and i'm 20.
Tyler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2011   #3375
Patrucci

went out on a whim and asked this girl

to go to the movies next weekend, she said yes. it was completely out of nowhere, i just sent her a text.

:feelsgoodman: