Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Off Topic & Unrelated > Off Topic & Unrelated
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 03-06-2006   #16
flux
50.000.000 Soulwax Fans Can't Be Wrong

flux is a jewel in the roughflux is a jewel in the roughflux is a jewel in the roughflux is a jewel in the roughflux is a jewel in the roughflux is a jewel in the roughflux is a jewel in the roughflux is a jewel in the roughflux is a jewel in the roughflux is a jewel in the roughflux is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally posted by Clayton
At the moment...I'm not too long out of a breakup, and one of my recent ex's really close friends wants to go out with me right now, and I don't know if I want to or not, and there's this cute redhead I like, but I have no fuckin' idea how she feels...
Ashley?

Getting a fair bit of attention from the fairer sex atm. There is one girl I like a bit, but I don't think I really want to date her.
flux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2006   #17
Jake B

Jake B is on a distinguished roadJake B is on a distinguished roadJake B is on a distinguished roadJake B is on a distinguished roadJake B is on a distinguished road
i just found out today that the girl i liiked likes some other cunt, and its worse because hes a chav, im like wtf you choosing a dick head chav over me, i got angry and bit emtional inside and she wants me to ring her at 5
Jake B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2006   #18
flux

flux is a jewel in the roughflux is a jewel in the roughflux is a jewel in the roughflux is a jewel in the roughflux is a jewel in the roughflux is a jewel in the roughflux is a jewel in the roughflux is a jewel in the roughflux is a jewel in the roughflux is a jewel in the roughflux is a jewel in the rough
This girl I'm really good friends with apparently thinks I'm hot.
Old 03-07-2006   #19
CrayonBox

CrayonBox is on a distinguished roadCrayonBox is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by BadBurrito
This girl I'm really good friends with apparently thinks I'm hot.
Is she bangable?
CrayonBox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2006   #20
Clayton
BINGO BANGO BONGO

Clayton has a brilliant futureClayton has a brilliant futureClayton has a brilliant futureClayton has a brilliant futureClayton has a brilliant futureClayton has a brilliant futureClayton has a brilliant futureClayton has a brilliant futureClayton has a brilliant futureClayton has a brilliant futureClayton has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally posted by BadBurrito
Ashley?
Indeed, good sir.

And...update of my post on the first page, I've pretty much decided I don't like Keira (Ashley's friend) that way, and me and Heather (the cute redhead) are talking things out...

...Just what I've always wanted, a four-wheeled coffin to call home.
Clayton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2006   #21
flux

Quote:
Originally posted by CrayonBox
Is she bangable?
Hells yes
Old 03-08-2006   #22
Jake B

Jake B is on a distinguished roadJake B is on a distinguished roadJake B is on a distinguished roadJake B is on a distinguished roadJake B is on a distinguished road
well then Bad Burrito mate go for the kill
Old 03-08-2006   #23
flux

But like I said, shes one my best friends, I don't really want to lose her as a friend
Old 03-08-2006   #24
voodoo
Highland Member
Veteran Member

voodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud of
She may like you but do you like her?

Don't you hate how girls can like rest their head on your shoulder or hold onto your arm like it isn't a big deal but if you do the same it's "omg you like me!"?

Intel Core i5 750 @3.6Ghz || 8GB Corsair PC310600 || Nvidia GeForce GTX 780
voodoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2006   #25
flux

And everyone else in the room is like 'OMFG AFFECTIONATE MAN'. That sucks
Old 03-08-2006   #26
Jake B

fucking hell guys too right on that one, just because a girl grabs you hugs you and puts the arms thru ures u think they like you, bah you havent witniced a womans full potential, weapons of mass heart destruction
Old 03-08-2006   #27
Gamaya

Gamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally posted by voodoo
She may like you but do you like her?

Don't you hate how girls can like rest their head on your shoulder or hold onto your arm like it isn't a big deal but if you do the same it's "omg you like me!"?
So fucking true. That's why I don't.
Gamaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2006   #28
voodoo
Highland Member
Veteran Member

voodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud of
I don't do it either but it's an observation I have had lately.

Intel Core i5 750 @3.6Ghz || 8GB Corsair PC310600 || Nvidia GeForce GTX 780
voodoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2006   #29
flux

If you try anything with girls, they're so unpredictable. One day you might go up and hug them and they 'll like it, next day they'll be like 'Get off me perv' and stuff
Old 03-08-2006   #30
Gamaya

Gamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the rough
I'm currently on a break with the WHOLE relationships thing.
Gamaya is offline   Reply With Quote