Old 03-03-2010   #2761
Jay
(V) (;,,;) (V)
Wicked Member

Jay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah if you take the "nice guy" way you'll get that a lot.

Most girls don't want nice guys, they want cunts who they think they've managed to crack.
Old 03-03-2010   #2762
Roxstein
╯‵Д′)╯彡┻━┻

Roxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant future
Yeah, I know, but idk, I'm not the type to act like an asshole to people unless I dislike them, so... I IZ FUCKED.
Old 03-03-2010   #2763
Piggus
Wicked Member

Piggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roxstein View Post
Yeah, I know, but idk, I'm not the type to act like an asshole to people unless I dislike them, so... I IZ FUCKED.
Same here. :/ One of my best friends says she's sick of the "douchebag" type of guy she's used to dating, but was gonna go camping on the coast with some dude her and I met at my friend's house a few months ago. And this guy is one of the biggest douchebags I've ever seen. It's like she wants to get away from that type but at the same time doesn't see the difference between guys like that and actual nice guys. Meh. What I've learned is girls that say they like nicer guys usually just go for douchebags anyway. Either way, this idiot decided to cancel on her at the last minute so I'm going to go with her instead.

Core i5 2500K @ 4.8 GHz || 16 GBs 1600 MHz DDR3 || Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 || Dual 128 GB SSDs
Piggus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010   #2764
Roxstein
╯‵Д′)╯彡┻━┻

Roxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant future
Heyyy, all the better for you, lulz. I never understood that shit with girls, since all the guys I've been with have been fairly neutral on the subject (from an acting point of view, obviously almost anybody would say they like nice people more)...
Old 03-03-2010   #2765
Piggus
Wicked Member

Piggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond repute
People have an interesting definition of "nice."

Core i5 2500K @ 4.8 GHz || 16 GBs 1600 MHz DDR3 || Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 || Dual 128 GB SSDs
Piggus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010   #2766
Roxstein
╯‵Д′)╯彡┻━┻

Indeed.

onewordpost o3o
Old 03-04-2010   #2767
Jay
(V) (;,,;) (V)
Wicked Member

Jay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Girls love the chase just as much as the guys.

If a girl knows she can easily have you, she'll usually keep you as a friend who she can fuck in case of emergency.
Old 03-05-2010   #2768
Shepherd1991

Quote:
Heyyy, all the better for you, lulz. I never understood that shit with girls, since all the guys I've been with have been fairly neutral on the subject (from an acting point of view, obviously almost anybody would say they like nice people more)...
Same here... man, I know what you mean. I have always wondered why girls did it. Every girl I been with always tells me how nice I am, but then moves on to some guy that treats her like ass and gets really attatched to him. Then the girls ask me for advice. :/
Old 03-06-2010   #2769
Patrucci

Patrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud of
:/ long story..

Around this time last year, I started falling for this girl named Selina. She was in a relationship though, and I was becoming close friends with her bestfriend, Karley. As the months progressed, me and Selina started becoming closer friends, as with Karley and I. Near the end of July, Selina and her boyfriend broke up.

Now there was 2 other guys who were crazy about Selina like I was, I loved her. Eventually, in late August, she decided she wanted me. I was the happiest guy in the world... until late September. I noticed a change in her, she started hanging out with some other guy named Adam. All this time, Karley became my goto girl. I'd talk to her about anything, because I trusted her. Selina and I broke up just after being together for a month. It hit me hard, because I had feelings for her since March.

She moved on really quick. Her and Karley weren't bestfriends anymore, because Karley took my side in the whole situation, because Selina was acting like a bitch and a slut. I started gaining feelings for Karley, I didn't want this to happen, she's my bestfriend.. So we dated for a while, on and off in November. I kept breaking up with her. I didn't want to spoil the friendship.

I had a few interests, but never followed through on any of them, because I had feelings for Karley. Early January this year, I just, through it all out on the line. I knew Karley loved me, so I told her I loved her back (which I do), and now we're together.

Selina, on the other hand, has said some really disrespectful shit about Karley.. She was venting, to me, because she said she can trust me. I told Karley, because, well, I love her.. This morning Karley got a text from Selina saying..

"Hey.. I feel like you're the only one who never judged me (: we need to get together soon "

and Karley wants to, despite all the terrible things Selina said about her.. There's just, a huge history of conflict between Karley, myself, and Selina. Selina is a controlling person, and Karley and Selina have been friends since like, second year.

I don't want them to be close again, because of all the shit that happened, and because Selina and I are still on bad grounds.. and I don't want to seem controlling.

Any ideas on how I can keep them apart? (I know it sounds terrible, but..)
Patrucci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010   #2770
BC Rich

BC Rich has much to be proud ofBC Rich has much to be proud ofBC Rich has much to be proud ofBC Rich has much to be proud ofBC Rich has much to be proud ofBC Rich has much to be proud ofBC Rich has much to be proud ofBC Rich has much to be proud ofBC Rich has much to be proud ofBC Rich has much to be proud ofBC Rich has much to be proud of
you can't make anybody else's decisions. you have to let it ride and let karley find out for herself. there's obviously ulterior motives from selina. dont be controlling but at the same time be cautious.
Old 03-07-2010   #2771
Legham
a.k.a, Fosters Breath

Legham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond repute
Dontstopthemfromseeingeachother.Ifthey'rebadfromea chother,theywilrealizethatthemselves.Itwillsettlei tselfout
Legham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010   #2772
aRTee
Kustom Kulture

aRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by aRTee View Post
Yeah its seems like that.. Im just missing the balls to tell her..

Edit: its done.. im now single.. fucking hell im confused
Now i regret... FUCK MAN. FUCK.
aRTee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010   #2773
Tyler
Every Time Zone
Addicted Member

Tyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud of
had a little scare with my girlfriend, she was like 12 days late on her period, but got it yesterday.
Things are going really good with us right now, but when it comes time that i gotta move, then it's gonna suck. :/
Old 03-17-2010   #2774
Roxstein
╯‵Д′)╯彡┻━┻

So I was into this really cute girl for a while now and we never did the deed, and then today the worst thing ever happened...

j/k we fucked it was good

hello positive posts in l&r OH FUCK

p.s. she might browse this forum so:

DON'T BE MAD THAT I'M BRAGGING I JUST FEEL GOOD FUCK. NOBODY KNOWS! IT'S THE INTERNET.

edit: lol

Last edited by Roxstein; 03-17-2010 at 01:14 PM..
Roxstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010   #2775
Bonecrusher
Addicted Member

Bonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
So I was into this really cute girl for a while now and we never did the deed, and then today the worst thing ever happened...

j/k we fucked it was good

hello positive posts in l&r OH FUCK

p.s. she might browse this forum so:

DON'T BE MAD THAT I'M BRAGGING I JUST FEEL GOOD FUCK. NOBODY KNOWS! IT'S THE INTERNET.

edit: lol
I always thought you were gay, not bi.

but yeah, gg.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HH View Post
After releasing my mix tape here, people are loving it. Like, loving it. I mean to the point that I'm gone to clubs to perform, all black clubs and they give a standing ovation, getting dab from everyone, and on my sort of"party-and-get-fucked-up" records, the whole club is dancing.
Bonecrusher is offline   Reply With Quote