Old 02-04-2010   #2761
Bonecrusher
Addicted Member

Bonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond repute
Punch him in the face and tell him to fuck off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HH View Post
After releasing my mix tape here, people are loving it. Like, loving it. I mean to the point that I'm gone to clubs to perform, all black clubs and they give a standing ovation, getting dab from everyone, and on my sort of"party-and-get-fucked-up" records, the whole club is dancing.
Bonecrusher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010   #2762
Tyler
Every Time Zone

Tyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Despirited View Post
I broke up with my ex gf about six months ago. Things went pretty bad between her and I. She wasn't happy with my decision on leaving her. I understand I did hurt her, but things came up in my life. And I knew right away I couldn't have a girlfriend anymore due to the upcoming changes. We were together for five months. A few months pass, and she finally appears to be over me. She gets back together with her ex bf that she was with before me. School starts, when I walk to my classes either myself of a friend always catches my ex gf mad dogging me. She can mad dog me all she wants it doesn't bother me, I just simply ignore her. This all has been going on since September. The other night I received a phone call..... "Listen kid, its Lorisa's boyfriend Steven. If I keep hearing about my girlfriends name coming out of your mouth, I'm going f*ck you up. Wanna explain?" I simply laugh and tell him, "Their is nothing to explain Steve, I'm not dealing with your sh*t, or Lorisa's Sh*t, lates." I hang up on him. He tried numerous times to call me back, I just declined each call. I have no idea what this is all about, I haven't had any contact with her for about six months now. And I never do speak about her with anyone either. I don't have any problems with her at all, she's the one with problem, she's the one who isn't happy with me. I don't know her bf, I only know he likes to talk a lot of sh*t. If this guy does confront me, I'll have to do what I got to do. But then again idk what it is all about... What do you guys think I should do? What do guys think this is all about?
She's probably talking about you in front of him, and he's angry. If anything were to happen, like he's threatening you, just fight him until he stops. lol
Old 02-13-2010   #2763
Yam Trigger
Urban Pleb

Yam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to behold
My life is so stressful at the moment and I'm thinking of breaking up with my girlfriend because of it.

I feel as though she has become really needy and wants me to text her every hour of every day. I have so much school work to do it isn't even funny and making time to see her has become really hard given she lives 35-40 minutes away and I don't have a car.

Although I've told her she may need to take a backseat to my studies I don't think she cares about that so much and just wants to see me as much as she can regardless of what my priorities may be.

I know it probably sounds terrible to say but I think of her more of a, in lack of a nicer word, burden, rather than a support base in my life.
I'm worried that if I do break up with her I'd miss her and I'd lose complete focus on my studies altogether.

Update: I broke it off with her. It was mutual, so I didn't lose a friend.

Do you smell burning feathers?

Last edited by Yam Trigger; 02-16-2010 at 03:52 AM..
Yam Trigger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010   #2764
Shepherd1991

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yam Trigger View Post
My life is so stressful at the moment and I'm thinking of breaking up with my girlfriend because of it.

I feel as though she has become really needy and wants me to text her every hour of every day. I have so much school work to do it isn't even funny and making time to see her has become really hard given she lives 35-40 minutes away and I don't have a car.

Although I've told her she may need to take a backseat to my studies I don't think she cares about that so much and just wants to see me as much as she can regardless of what my priorities may be.

I know it probably sounds terrible to say but I think of her more of a, in lack of a nicer word, burden, rather than a support base in my life.
I'm worried that if I do break up with her I'd miss her and I'd lose complete focus on my studies altogether.

Update: I broke it off with her. It was mutual, so I didn't lose a friend.
I'm glad to hear everything turned out okay!
That's always so hard to pull man. I'm glad you and her are still buds.

I find it really hard to just meet girls these days. I really want to meet women, but I'm either to shy or my anxiety is so bad I can't go out to places and have to tough it out a few days. I'm going through some medicine changes right now, so I am keeping my head up. I been really hurt in past relationships with girls. They where all younger than me and I forgot about the immaturity and stuff. You know, I do so much for my Gf's, but it never works out. I never smother them, but I am very good at making people smile and laugh. Same goes for people I respond to at the Fire Dept. When I am treeting a patient I use humor. Depending on what the situation is! If someone is not responsive, I am not going to be cracking jokes. Just like today though we responded on a five year old boy who fell off the slide at the elementary school. He was banged up pretty good and they even hesitated calling 911 because he was doing fine. It's just with kids we take extra precation. I took his vitals and stuff and the whole time I had him laughing. I knew the kid was scared, so I use my humor. That's just like with women. I joke, I am polite, I'm pretty silly and all so I am not a serious guy at all, so I am just really laid back. Everytime I think I got into a decent relationship, I get slapped in the face with betrayal. I get cheated on, you name it. They always leave me for guys that have no jobs, no self respect, and treat women like slot machines. I wish I could find out what I am doing wrong that I can change. If any of you guys have suggestions or what not feel free to throw me some advice. In the mean time, I am going to sleep! I got a Fire Drill at the High School tomorrow I need to work the alarms. Take care everyone. Be Safe.
Old 02-25-2010   #2765
Pivotto
Loading - Please Wait

Pivotto has a spectacular aura aboutPivotto has a spectacular aura aboutPivotto has a spectacular aura aboutPivotto has a spectacular aura aboutPivotto has a spectacular aura aboutPivotto has a spectacular aura aboutPivotto has a spectacular aura aboutPivotto has a spectacular aura aboutPivotto has a spectacular aura aboutPivotto has a spectacular aura aboutPivotto has a spectacular aura about
Met a girl fairly recently, I'm having so much fun hanging out with her and she's really cute, but I don't feel anything on her end. I want to steal this girls heart so badly, but I don't know if I can do it. Only time will tell, ay? I know that she enjoys hanging out with me and I make her laugh a lot, but I don't feel anything from her in the sense of attraction.
Old 02-25-2010   #2766
guilty.by.association
Registered Loser

guilty.by.association has a reputation beyond reputeguilty.by.association has a reputation beyond reputeguilty.by.association has a reputation beyond reputeguilty.by.association has a reputation beyond reputeguilty.by.association has a reputation beyond reputeguilty.by.association has a reputation beyond reputeguilty.by.association has a reputation beyond reputeguilty.by.association has a reputation beyond reputeguilty.by.association has a reputation beyond reputeguilty.by.association has a reputation beyond reputeguilty.by.association has a reputation beyond repute
If she enjoys your company, wants to hang out with you and you make her laugh then it's highly likely she's interested. See how things go and consider bringing it up eventually.
guilty.by.association is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010   #2767
Pivotto
Loading - Please Wait

Pivotto has a spectacular aura aboutPivotto has a spectacular aura aboutPivotto has a spectacular aura aboutPivotto has a spectacular aura aboutPivotto has a spectacular aura aboutPivotto has a spectacular aura aboutPivotto has a spectacular aura aboutPivotto has a spectacular aura aboutPivotto has a spectacular aura aboutPivotto has a spectacular aura aboutPivotto has a spectacular aura about
I suppose that's true. I'm just giving it time and not trying to rush things, even if I can't have her as more than a friend I'd be okay with that 'cause she'd make an awesome friend regardless.
Old 02-28-2010   #2768
Patrucci

Patrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud of
My girlfriend is hanging out with her bestfriend and some other guy (who used to like her) today, and I'm paranoid as shit :/
Patrucci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010   #2769
Pivotto
Loading - Please Wait

I know the feeling Pat. There really is nothing that anyone can say, you're going to be paranoid regardless, but just try to do something that will get it off of your mind. That's what I would do.
Old 03-02-2010   #2770
aRTee
Kustom Kulture

aRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond repute
So last night i cheated on my GF...

I wasnt drunk or it didnt just come up suddenly,it was a 4 hour making up in my car, no sex or anything like that.
Thing is, i know im fucked because the girl i was with was my friends GF still few days ago, when they broke up i fell for it. I have allways liked her and i feel like i dont even like my current gf that much anymore than i feel for the girl i was with, and she doesnt regret anything. She says she likes me alot too.
Tbh lately iv been waiting for a time to tell my gf i wanna divorce, we have been together 1 year and 3 months but well have talked lot about stuff like moving together and in the future kids etc etc.. but now im totaly lost what to do..
aRTee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010   #2771
Patrucci

Patrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pivotto View Post
I know the feeling Pat. There really is nothing that anyone can say, you're going to be paranoid regardless, but just try to do something that will get it off of your mind. That's what I would do.
I know like, she'd never mess around with anyone else, but I always feel the same way when she's with someone else. My stomach drops and shit.
Patrucci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010   #2772
Legham
a.k.a, Fosters Breath

Legham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by aRTee View Post
So last night i cheated on my GF...

I wasnt drunk or it didnt just come up suddenly,it was a 4 hour making up in my car, no sex or anything like that.
Thing is, i know im fucked because the girl i was with was my friends GF still few days ago, when they broke up i fell for it. I have allways liked her and i feel like i dont even like my current gf that much anymore than i feel for the girl i was with, and she doesnt regret anything. She says she likes me alot too.
Tbh lately iv been waiting for a time to tell my gf i wanna divorce, we have been together 1 year and 3 months but well have talked lot about stuff like moving together and in the future kids etc etc.. but now im totaly lost what to do..
Theres no way to get out of that one.. Even if your gf doesnt find out. It sucks in a relationship wanting to be with someone else, but its even wose being in a relationship when you know you can actually get this someone else!
Sounds like you're in for a kinda rough break-up
Legham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010   #2773
aRTee
Kustom Kulture

aRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legham View Post
Theres no way to get out of that one.. Even if your gf doesnt find out. It sucks in a relationship wanting to be with someone else, but its even wose being in a relationship when you know you can actually get this someone else!
Sounds like you're in for a kinda rough break-up
Yeah its seems like that.. Im just missing the balls to tell her..

Edit: its done.. im now single.. fucking hell im confused

Last edited by aRTee; 03-03-2010 at 06:23 AM..
aRTee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010   #2774
Legham
a.k.a, Fosters Breath

Legham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond repute
Shit, that was quick You did well
Legham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010   #2775
Roxstein
HK343

Roxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant future
HEY GUYS. Funny store that's actually relevant to this thread.

The week before last I had a bunch of punks at my house and there was a chick amongst them.

My other non-punk friends were here and one of them was being flirty with her but touched her ass because he's a dumbass and she threatened to knock him out (something she is well capable of).

So we're all about to pass out and we're not really too drunk anymore, so I lay down in part of the room and she just lays right next to me in the dark and pushes against me, long story short we start kissing, goes on for a while, etc etc. Next day she's kind of touchy-feely, laying her head on my lap when I sit down and shit like that.

Day after that, I see her again at a bridge party and she's all "I like you a lot, you're nicer than other guys" etc etc and then "but I'm single and not looking for a relationship", tl;dr she goes and hangs out with some other guy instead, lolol.

Dunno why it's actually relevant to this thread though since I'm not asking for advice and I'm not butthurt or anything, just thought it was funny.