Old 05-07-2006   #196
Rylo
Legendary Mem- Oh wait :(
Banned

Rylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the rough
Man, that sucks that shes being a bitch lately. She seems like a nice girl but a bit moody.. Good Luck with her. :p
Rylo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2006   #197
Mousey

Mousey is a glorious beacon of lightMousey is a glorious beacon of lightMousey is a glorious beacon of lightMousey is a glorious beacon of lightMousey is a glorious beacon of lightMousey is a glorious beacon of lightMousey is a glorious beacon of lightMousey is a glorious beacon of lightMousey is a glorious beacon of lightMousey is a glorious beacon of lightMousey is a glorious beacon of light
So im pretty upset that Chloe is in a mood with me now, I was out with her tonight, and I saw these guys from my old school, and I was talking to them all night, and she didn't know any of them, and I suppose she felt out of place :/

edit - wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooo I think I've sorted some stuf out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow Conception
Back then it was "don't steal, don't yell, do good in school, respect other people", not "don't hump the floor son".

Last edited by Mousey; 05-09-2006 at 05:17 AM..
Mousey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2006   #198
Mousey

Mousey is a glorious beacon of lightMousey is a glorious beacon of lightMousey is a glorious beacon of lightMousey is a glorious beacon of lightMousey is a glorious beacon of lightMousey is a glorious beacon of lightMousey is a glorious beacon of lightMousey is a glorious beacon of lightMousey is a glorious beacon of lightMousey is a glorious beacon of lightMousey is a glorious beacon of light
K, sorry about double post. I've not seen chloe yet, but I think I may have fucked things up already, badly. I got a phonecall from a mate earlier tonight, telling me to watch my back. Apparently some girl I was with a few weeks ago, well apparently I got her pregnant, even though I never fucked her. She's got pregnant somehow right, and had to have an abortion. It's gotta be someone else cos I never did her. When her family found out, she blamed it on me. Now its all around my old school, so no doubt chloe's gonna hear about it some time soon. Fuck sluts. I'm going round her house tomorrow night with all my mates, and somethings gonna kick off I'm sure. Theres gonna be 3 cars full of us, and her family who lives with her in her house. Somethings gonna kick off, and I'm making sure I'm the one to fucking start it too. Gonna knock the door, and whoever opens it is gonna get a baseball bat round their fucking head k. Seriously. So if I'm not online for a few days, dont worry, I'm probably living with my mate, cos my mom and dad already know whats going on, and have said if I do anything they're gonna kick me out.

Quote:
Back then it was "don't steal, don't yell, do good in school, respect other people", not "don't hump the floor son".
Old 05-09-2006   #199
Rylo
Banned

Rylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the rough
Ohhh. Krix is going to mess someone up! But seriously though, that sucks that the bitch blamed it on you. Hoes these days..

Today was good for me. To sum it up before I go to bed... Me and an Ex- GF are friends again. I know it doesn't sound like much but I'll edit tomorrow.
Old 05-09-2006   #200
Larry Novellino
Larry Novellino - Waconia High School, Minnesota

Larry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the rough
Wow, Mousey you have no idea how much that would piss me off. But I know with the way my life is right now, and who my family is, I would be able to wiggle my way out. But man, that's awful.
Larry Novellino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2006   #201
Lettermaniac
To Die For
Veteran Member

Lettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really nice
Mousey that doesnt sound too good. Good luck resolving all the issues and such.
Lettermaniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2006   #202
GTA Mike
Eh?

GTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to behold
sounds like a really shit situation, I hope you can figure a good way to fix it
Old 05-10-2006   #203
Mousey

I did, check crap shack.

Quote:
Old 05-10-2006   #204
GTA Mike
Eh?

GTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to behold
nice job
Old 05-11-2006   #205
Clayton
BINGO BANGO BONGO

Clayton has a brilliant futureClayton has a brilliant futureClayton has a brilliant futureClayton has a brilliant futureClayton has a brilliant futureClayton has a brilliant futureClayton has a brilliant futureClayton has a brilliant futureClayton has a brilliant futureClayton has a brilliant futureClayton has a brilliant future
Right-o, tell me how you think this sounds.

Back 'bout a month or two ago, I asked out this chick I had been liking for a while. Just in about the couple weeks before I did that, she'd been casually hinting that she liked me. Then I asked her out, she said no because we were good friends (which was true) and she didn't want to fuck that up. I can take rejection really well, so I was just like "Ok, well, whatever."

I didn't dwell on it because after that I got back together with my most recent ex, Ashley. Then Heather started acting really weird, she was sort of flirting around with this one twat, Cory (Ashley's ex, actually), leading him on then shot him down, then got a boyfriend and talks to me about him every chance she gets, about how she's texting him, how she went met his family, spent the day with him Saturday, whatever. Then today she randomely goes up to me and says "You know Ashley's not over Cory yet, right? I doubt you two will last."

Now is it just me, or it that almost jealousy?

She does seem to have a habit of leading people on then shooting them down, she did it to me and Cory, and Ashley and my friend Brittany both said they think she does that and it pisses them off, too.

Don't get me wrong, I love Ashley very much and I rolled Heather's rejection off very easily, but it's sort of pissing me off that she's acting like that.

...Just what I've always wanted, a four-wheeled coffin to call home.
Clayton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2006   #206
Mousey

So I fucked things up with chloe already :'( Met her today right, only for about an hour. and her cousin knows some of the guys who were involved with all that shit. And we had a row and now she's not talking to me. Maybe I should do an emo and slit my wrists? Al that fucking stuff whats going on, and now my parents are threatenoing to kick me out again. Things cant get any fucking worse.

Quote:
Old 05-11-2006   #207
Rylo
Banned

Clayton: Yes that is a major case of Jealously. Tbh I hate those type of girls...
Mousey: That sucks man. Hope things get better for you.
Old 05-12-2006   #208
DBD
Banned
Banned

DBD is infamous around these partsDBD is infamous around these partsDBD is infamous around these partsDBD is infamous around these partsDBD is infamous around these partsDBD is infamous around these partsDBD is infamous around these partsDBD is infamous around these partsDBD is infamous around these partsDBD is infamous around these partsDBD is infamous around these parts
Wow Clayton, She seems really jealous, And mousey that really sucks man...Hope things get better..
DBD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2006   #209
Rylo
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DARKBEFOREDAWN
Wow Clayton, She seems really jealous, And mousey that really sucks man...Hope things get better..
You know you sayed the same thing as I did, right?.

Anyways, so me and my girl have been talking to our parents about what to do over the summer. Her parents agreed that I can come over there and she can come over here. As did my mom and dad. So this is going to be a good summer! Also besides houses we can go to the mall, movies, etc etc. So i will get a chance to see her alot, as long as we don't get in trouble.
Old 05-12-2006   #210
DBD
Banned
Banned

DBD is infamous around these partsDBD is infamous around these partsDBD is infamous around these partsDBD is infamous around these partsDBD is infamous around these partsDBD is infamous around these partsDBD is infamous around these partsDBD is infamous around these partsDBD is infamous around these partsDBD is infamous around these partsDBD is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rylo
You know you sayed the same thing as I did, right?.
Lol I did didn't I...Thats cool about you and amanda cody, It's good that you will get to see her a lot more than you do now cuz' you like never see her.
DBD is offline   Reply With Quote