Old 05-05-2006   #196
GTA Mike
Eh?

GTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to behold
yeah, it sucks not seeing your girl very much
GTA Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2006   #197
Mousey

Mousey is a glorious beacon of lightMousey is a glorious beacon of lightMousey is a glorious beacon of lightMousey is a glorious beacon of lightMousey is a glorious beacon of lightMousey is a glorious beacon of lightMousey is a glorious beacon of lightMousey is a glorious beacon of lightMousey is a glorious beacon of lightMousey is a glorious beacon of lightMousey is a glorious beacon of light
Uh, thats not what lauwee said o.O
Mousey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2006   #198
GTA Mike
Eh?

GTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to behold
oh, that was directed at clayton
Old 05-06-2006   #199
Mousey

Mousey is a glorious beacon of lightMousey is a glorious beacon of lightMousey is a glorious beacon of lightMousey is a glorious beacon of lightMousey is a glorious beacon of lightMousey is a glorious beacon of lightMousey is a glorious beacon of lightMousey is a glorious beacon of lightMousey is a glorious beacon of lightMousey is a glorious beacon of lightMousey is a glorious beacon of light
Oh sorry mate, I was lke "wtf?" I get it now. I just cant stop thinking about next saturday
Old 05-06-2006   #200
GTA Mike
Eh?

what about next saturday
Old 05-06-2006   #201
Larry Novellino
Larry Novellino - Waconia High School, Minnesota

Larry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the rough
He's obviously getting some tang.
Larry Novellino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2006   #202
Mousey

Meeting this girl again, who I think I have proper feelings for, but she lives like 20 miles away So until I get driving more often, im just gonna have to keep getting the ratted bus
Old 05-06-2006   #203
GTA Mike
Eh?

well, have fun
Old 05-06-2006   #204
Rylo
Legendary Mem- Oh wait :(
Banned

Rylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the rough
This that emo girl that I've been hearing so much about??
Rylo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2006   #205
Larry Novellino
Larry Novellino - Waconia High School, Minnesota

Larry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the rough
Always wanted to meet an emo girl
Larry Novellino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2006   #206
Rylo
Banned

Rylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the rough
I know an emo girl. She's so awesome. I wouldn't even classify her as an Emo but that's what she likes to be classified as. Hawtness but I love Amanda way more and think Amanda is wayyyy hotter. (It's a close 2nd place though. )
Old 05-07-2006   #207
Mousey

It's tough to keep track with girls with me lol. The emo girl, only ever seen her once, got off with her on the same night. Chloe is this girl who goes to my old school, leaves in a few weeks, so she's only a year younger than me. Sam is another girl I like, but she just doesn't know it yet
Old 05-07-2006   #208
Zero
"Here we go again!"

Zero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond repute
Sara's MySpace

Me and her fooled around quite a bit ever since we kinda got to know eachother after the Taste of Chaos concert a while back. It was a big mess of emotion, considering me cousin also had feelings for her, and she sorta stopped with him and fooled around with me. It was a big mess in the past. But now we're all friends, so it's kinda good.

What bothers me, is she gets sooo pissed off at the stupidest shit I say. She's not the girl I fooled around with or the one I used to know. Now it seems like all she ever does is pick apart the shit I say just to find something to get pissed off at me about.

And I can't just "let it go" or "drop her" mainly because the fact we both had feelings for eachother, we both go to school together, and I want to be her friend. So many of my friends just keep telling me to just blow her off, and it's such the thing to do. Because she doesn't deserve someone like me, even as a friend. Especially since I can't really be myself around her. She's just a little drama-queen and it seems like all she ever likes to do is play games and try to tear apart me and my cousin.

Not really looking for advice, just sort of a rant if you will. She just pisses me off sometimes. I mean, she can be a joy to be around, and when she's happy and giving me attention, it really makes my day. She even bought me a Spider-man towel, hah. And the first season of King of Queens on DVD for my birthday (I got her into that show BTW), I know she really cares about me, and I really care about her. Even if we won't be together. But with her constant getting annoyed with stupid shit I do, it really fucks up my day, because all I do is sulk and think about her.

Uh..

The End

Last edited by Zero; 05-07-2006 at 04:51 AM..
Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2006   #209
Rylo
Banned

Man, that sucks that shes being a bitch lately. She seems like a nice girl but a bit moody.. Good Luck with her. :p
Old 05-08-2006   #210
Mousey

So im pretty upset that Chloe is in a mood with me now, I was out with her tonight, and I saw these guys from my old school, and I was talking to them all night, and she didn't know any of them, and I suppose she felt out of place :/

edit - wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooo I think I've sorted some stuf out

Last edited by Mousey; 05-09-2006 at 04:17 AM..