Old 12-20-2008   #2011
Sam B.
Formerly SB141

Sam B. is a jewel in the roughSam B. is a jewel in the roughSam B. is a jewel in the roughSam B. is a jewel in the roughSam B. is a jewel in the roughSam B. is a jewel in the roughSam B. is a jewel in the roughSam B. is a jewel in the roughSam B. is a jewel in the roughSam B. is a jewel in the roughSam B. is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
I agree dude. They thinkk all I want is sex. Then go after the assfaces that do nothing but bully people
Totally agree on this, If one of us normal guys actually were nice because we are nice and not pretending, the girl would think we're pervs or something then when an asshole, as EMT said bullies people and such were to pretend to be nice to her she would think he's the actual nice guy.

360 II Sammy B II PSN Sam-B93 STEAM IISammyBII
Sam B. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2008   #2012
ska
Wearing my rolex

ska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond repute
lol, edited

Last edited by ska; 12-26-2008 at 05:10 PM..
ska is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2008   #2013
Layorz
Le'Balls

Layorz is a splendid one to beholdLayorz is a splendid one to beholdLayorz is a splendid one to beholdLayorz is a splendid one to beholdLayorz is a splendid one to beholdLayorz is a splendid one to beholdLayorz is a splendid one to beholdLayorz is a splendid one to beholdLayorz is a splendid one to beholdLayorz is a splendid one to beholdLayorz is a splendid one to behold
I feel for you ska.. Ive had sort of similar experiences...
Layorz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2008   #2014
ska
Wearing my rolex

ska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond repute
lol, edited

Last edited by ska; 12-26-2008 at 05:10 PM..
ska is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2008   #2015
Layorz
Le'Balls

Layorz is a splendid one to beholdLayorz is a splendid one to beholdLayorz is a splendid one to beholdLayorz is a splendid one to beholdLayorz is a splendid one to beholdLayorz is a splendid one to beholdLayorz is a splendid one to beholdLayorz is a splendid one to beholdLayorz is a splendid one to beholdLayorz is a splendid one to beholdLayorz is a splendid one to behold
Pretty much exactly how I feel now
Old 12-29-2008   #2016
Tim
Autonomic

Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond repute
God damn i haven't had a girlfriend in over a year and a bit. That's just fucking sad. Almost as dull as my life - get up - do some uni work then do fuck all.

Tim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2008   #2017
JMR
I'm shot in the head!

JMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by timbob View Post
God damn i haven't had a girlfriend in over a year and a bit. That's just fucking sad. Almost as dull as my life - get up - do some uni work then do fuck all.
Same here, it's quite depressing. I don't know what it is really.
JMR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2008   #2018
.:Mouldy Punk:.

.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of
Love life went a bit Pete Tong tbh. Long story short. An ex of mine is currently with someone. She confessed to me that she misses and that as great as her new bloke is, things were so much better with me. Since she's confessed that, it's made me realise exactly what's been 'wrong' when I've been with other people...as great as they were, they're not her. And yes, I know how soppy and pathetic that sounds, and it's quite frightening just how out of character my current feelings are.

Her current bloke is paranoid that there's still something between me and her. I know that I still have feelings for her, she knows she has feelings for me, I know she has feelings for me but she doesn't know I have feelings for her. So, if she does want to get with me, knowing her - she won't want to risk saying something to me and me not feeling the same way so would much rather wait things out and hope for the best.

Anyhoo. I was going to tell her last night at a party how I felt about her, and that it's not that I necessarily want to get back with her, I just want her to know that if she wants me, I here. But if she thinks she's happier with her current bloke, I'd want her to stay with him because as soppy and as unlike-me as it sounds, I just want her to be happy. If she's happier with the other bloke than she would be if she left him and got with me, she should stick with him.

Now, the reason why I didn't tell her last night despite planning to, was because I learnt that they're actually engaged now. They're not planning the wedding 'til 2010 or something though. From what I know of her, and have heard about him though, she probably isn't all that into the idea, she's just going along with it.

So, current situation: I'm going to tell her everything at New Year (when I'm next seeing her). I foresee me being full-on soppy and not my usual almost cryptic "hide any sign of feelings" self- but hey. We'll see how it goes.

[/rambling]

Hosted on ImgBin.Org | Happy Easter...ish
.:Mouldy Punk:. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2008   #2019
Macey
Registered Whore

Macey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud of
Good luck with that.

Also, Ive been speaking to a real nice girl recently. Shame she lives a bit away -_-
Old 12-29-2008   #2020
Legham
a.k.a, Fosters Breath

Legham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by timbob View Post

There's nothing sad about not having a gf for a year. People can enjoy single life ya know.
Legham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2009   #2021
.:Mouldy Punk:.

.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Mouldy Punk:. View Post
--snip--

So, current situation: I'm going to tell her everything at New Year (when I'm next seeing her). I foresee me being full-on soppy and not my usual almost cryptic "hide any sign of feelings" self- but hey. We'll see how it goes.

[/rambling]
Long story short: The opportunity didn't really arise, and I bottled it (x

Hosted on ImgBin.Org | Happy Easter...ish
.:Mouldy Punk:. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009   #2022
GTA Mike
Eh?

GTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to behold
Well this is weird, my ex-girlfriend just asked me to come talk to her (as a friend) because her boyfriend just broke up with her, so I'm going over to her house in about half and hour and I'm not sure what to expect, I don't plan on doing anything, as far as I'm concerned we are just friends
Old 01-04-2009   #2023
Layorz
Le'Balls

Keep it that way unless you actually think you can work things out. For all you know she may just want support at the moment, especially considering you guys are still friends.
Old 01-05-2009   #2024
GTA Mike
Eh?

GTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to behold
Yeah we just talked and shit, she's got some serious shit going on, I hope she get's everything straightened out
Old 01-05-2009   #2025
Phil
"When in doubt, C4"

Phil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of light
I've never been more heartbroken than i am right now... long story short.. might take the time to write it down some time tomorrow..

good thing, im already talking to a new girl at my school..
Phil is offline   Reply With Quote