Old 05-14-2008   #1546
Pignoah
While you make pretty speeches.

Pignoah has much to be proud ofPignoah has much to be proud ofPignoah has much to be proud ofPignoah has much to be proud ofPignoah has much to be proud ofPignoah has much to be proud ofPignoah has much to be proud ofPignoah has much to be proud ofPignoah has much to be proud ofPignoah has much to be proud ofPignoah has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by aRTee View Post
Just do a classic "drop a number". when you are about to leave the bus just give her you phone number on paper. it either works or doesnt, then you know if you should even try get her.
Yeah I was thinking this. But it's nerve-racking yo.

I have this fear my phone will ring. I'll pickup. And a bunch of girls giggle and scream at me down the phone. And then my dick falls off.

Last edited by Pignoah; 05-14-2008 at 12:06 PM..
Pignoah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2008   #1547
Pignoah

Pignoah has much to be proud ofPignoah has much to be proud ofPignoah has much to be proud ofPignoah has much to be proud ofPignoah has much to be proud ofPignoah has much to be proud ofPignoah has much to be proud ofPignoah has much to be proud ofPignoah has much to be proud ofPignoah has much to be proud ofPignoah has much to be proud of
Sorry about the double post, but I HAVE to say something.

I did that letter thing, and BOY am I terrified. I just gave it to her, and ran up the top of the bus.

GOODGODPEOPLEBUTTERFLIES!

Last edited by Pignoah; 05-15-2008 at 01:45 AM..
Old 05-15-2008   #1548
Legham
a.k.a, Fosters Breath

Legham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond repute
Lol, good on ya.
Legham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2008   #1549
Pignoah

I'm bricking it here dude.

I'm a coward.
Old 05-15-2008   #1550
Tim
Autonomic

Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond repute
You ran up the bus? What are you 12?

Tim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2008   #1551
victim

victim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond repute
Sit next to her and ask for the time about half way through the trip. Then mention you play guitar. In about thirty minutes you will be having sex.
victim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2008   #1552
Pignoah

Too late now I already did the stupid letter thing.

Good god why am I so useless.

I'll never leave the house again. Back to drugs I guess.
Old 05-15-2008   #1553
Legham
a.k.a, Fosters Breath

Legham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond repute
Is it your school bus? Cause if it is it must be a massive school to not know her at least a little bit. surely shes friends with one of your friends or your in a same class or something?
Old 05-15-2008   #1554
Pignoah

I'm 20 yo. School finished ages ago. This is the bus I catch to work.

Christ what if her boyfriend comes on the bus?

JESUS CHRIST WHAT IF SHE'S LIKE 15 AND HER DAD COMES ON THE BUS!?!
Old 05-15-2008   #1555
Roxstein
HK343

Roxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by OkComputer View Post
boyfriend comes on the bus?
DAD COMES ON THE BUS!?!
wait wot?
Old 05-15-2008   #1556
Pignoah

What don't you get man?
Old 05-15-2008   #1557
Legham
a.k.a, Fosters Breath

Quote:
I'm 20 yo. School finished ages ago. This is the bus I catch to work.

Oh lol. My bad. Where i live nobody uses public transport other than school buses for people too young to get their license, that's why i assumed it was a school bus.
Old 05-15-2008   #1558
Pignoah

I guess the fact that I suck with girls I've never met didn't help your assumption either.

& Tim. This took guts yo. I didn't run, but I did head up the stairs to the top deck pretty damn fast.
Old 05-15-2008   #1559
Roxstein
HK343

Roxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant future
Quote:
What don't you get man?
Why her boyfriend/dad are coming all over the bus. That's not very hygienic.
Old 05-15-2008   #1560
Pignoah

Keep your awful jokes to yourself man.

Lead balloon.

Last edited by Pignoah; 05-15-2008 at 06:08 AM..