Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Off Topic & Unrelated > Off Topic & Unrelated
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 03-04-2006   #1
CrayonBox

CrayonBox is on a distinguished roadCrayonBox is on a distinguished road
Love and Relationships Thread

This is a thread that's pretty popular at the other forum I go to. Just discuss relationships, ask for advice, stuff like that.

There was this girl I had a thing with...twice. First time, we got in a big fight about something, second time, I realized I can't trust her and don't really like much about her.

But this morning, I woke up and started thinking of her. I just liked spending time with her, not so much her personality most of the time. She's quite a bitch and stuff. She hates me now, but we always end up having feelings for eachother again. I want to try to make peace with her, but I don't know how since I have no way of really talking to her.
CrayonBox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2006   #2
Nediar
Piece Of Shit

Nediar is just really niceNediar is just really niceNediar is just really niceNediar is just really niceNediar is just really niceNediar is just really niceNediar is just really niceNediar is just really niceNediar is just really niceNediar is just really niceNediar is just really nice
She hates you now? How did that happen

My love life is kinda fucked right now. Me and my gf are getting on great but other girls are kinda fucking it up. They are friends of mine but get a bit to close and carried away and stuff.

XBL: SteveOTNS
Nediar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2006   #3
Static
Shocking Member
Loyal Member

Static will become famous soon enoughStatic will become famous soon enoughStatic will become famous soon enoughStatic will become famous soon enoughStatic will become famous soon enoughStatic will become famous soon enoughStatic will become famous soon enoughStatic will become famous soon enough
To be honest, girls are fuckers. My girl is acting like a bitch towards me, telling me to fuck off and stuff.

In my honest opinion, fucking get rid of her. You'll feel better without her.
Static is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2006   #4
CrayonBox

Quote:
Originally posted by Nediar
She hates you now? How did that happen
Well...

I started hanging out with her again about 5 months after the first time. That's when I started smoking again too, and one night I was supposed to be staying the night at a friend's house. I left about 12:30 or so, and went to her house. About 2:00, I come home and plan to just say I got bored and decided to come home. Didn't fly and they found out what had happened, as well as the fact that I was smoking again. Now, last time I got caught smoking(it was more like 3 times in a row) I was put on a sort of lockdown. No computer, phone, going out, anything for like 2 months. So I expected that to happen again this time. I talked to her a few days later and told her all about it, and asked her if she would wait the entire time. A few days later I realized having to ask this meant that I couldn't trust her, and that's when it started to get worse. I found out she had been hanging out with another guy a lot, and I know what that means because I know what she's like. I eventually talked to her about 3 weeks later, and I knew she was pretty much with that guy by then, but she was still claiming to be waiting for me. I told her that was bullsh!t, insulted her, was an asshole. She didn't understand why, I told her how she treated me like shit so much, and this was just me getting a bit even, and that it won't last. About a month ago, I called her and asked if she really did hate me, she said yes. I asked why, because I didn't really do anything out-of-line (meaning nothing she didn't deserve or was unjustifiable). She just gave me one of those "Pfft" things, and I hung up. That was the last I've heard from her, but she sits near me in study hall (I transferred to her school shortly after all that)

Y'know what the real ass-kicker is? I was only grounded for about a week and now I can smoke when I like.
Old 03-04-2006   #5
Free Mike
Registered Abuser

Free Mike is a jewel in the roughFree Mike is a jewel in the roughFree Mike is a jewel in the roughFree Mike is a jewel in the roughFree Mike is a jewel in the roughFree Mike is a jewel in the roughFree Mike is a jewel in the roughFree Mike is a jewel in the roughFree Mike is a jewel in the roughFree Mike is a jewel in the roughFree Mike is a jewel in the rough
I think trust is one of, if not the most, important aspects of a good relationship. If you can't trust a girl and you want it to be more than just a sexual or whatever relationship, it won't work out most of the time.
Old 03-04-2006   #6
CrayonBox

Yeah, but I just liked sitting there with her.

And it was somewhat sexual, I guess.
Old 03-05-2006   #7
Jake B

Jake B is on a distinguished roadJake B is on a distinguished roadJake B is on a distinguished roadJake B is on a distinguished roadJake B is on a distinguished road
Well my freinds what ive learnt from my experience so far in women is that they eqaul the sources of all evil
Crayon box i know how u feel ive had somthing like that scenario what you mentioned, its all to do with trust and commietment half the time, but uaslly somthings comes along the line that invloves freinds or enemies fucking it up.
Jake B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2006   #8
Nediar
Piece Of Shit

Nediar is just really niceNediar is just really niceNediar is just really niceNediar is just really niceNediar is just really niceNediar is just really niceNediar is just really niceNediar is just really niceNediar is just really niceNediar is just really niceNediar is just really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by Jake B
but uaslly somthings comes along the line that invloves freinds or enemies fucking it up.
I totally know what you mean there man.
Unfortunatly the world is a cruel place.

XBL: SteveOTNS
Nediar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2006   #9
Jake B

Jake B is on a distinguished roadJake B is on a distinguished roadJake B is on a distinguished roadJake B is on a distinguished roadJake B is on a distinguished road
To damn right Nediar ive seen it happen as if to me and other people
Old 03-05-2006   #10
CrayonBox

As Robert Plant says, "Lots of people talkin', few of them know, the soul of a woman was created below!"
Old 03-05-2006   #11
Jake B

Im trying to sort my love life out now as we speak its gonna be a hard one tho i recon its goin to end in either some form of heartbreak or, friends hateing eatch other and tears. Ive got a realy good qoute for this kind of situation and i recon its totally true to the bone.

"Love last such a short time, but misery goes on and on"
Old 03-05-2006   #12
CrayonBox

I decided I'm going to leave her an anonymous note in study hall, just to satisfy me in some way. I thought of a quote to put in it, you guys tell me how it sounds. It's from a song that pretty much describes the situation.

"I'd have sworn that with time, thoughts of you would leave my head. I was wrong, and now I find just one thing makes me forget...Red red wine."

I'm also wondering if maybe I should put the entire song on there. I'd like to make it sort of artsy, sort of gives it some meaning, y'know? Thing is, I'm not that great of a drawer.
Old 03-05-2006   #13
Shadow Conception
Veteran Member

Shadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud of
I'm kinda in a "pending" situation with the person I like. She seems to accept that I like her, but she really hasn't acknowledged anything, and nor have I, except for me liking her, which I did verbally say.
Shadow Conception is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2006   #14
Clayton
BINGO BANGO BONGO

Clayton has a brilliant futureClayton has a brilliant futureClayton has a brilliant futureClayton has a brilliant futureClayton has a brilliant futureClayton has a brilliant futureClayton has a brilliant futureClayton has a brilliant futureClayton has a brilliant futureClayton has a brilliant futureClayton has a brilliant future
At the moment...I'm not too long out of a breakup, and one of my recent ex's really close friends wants to go out with me right now, and I don't know if I want to or not, and there's this cute redhead I like, but I have no fuckin' idea how she feels...

...Just what I've always wanted, a four-wheeled coffin to call home.
Clayton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2006   #15
Larry Novellino
Larry Novellino - Waconia High School, Minnesota

Larry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the rough
Meh, I'm retired from dating till' I get my license. And I'm not even sure I want another girlfriend at all for the rest of High School. These days, there's just too much drama involved in dating. You do one thing wrong, and it's "Oh, are you mad at me?" All that bullshit. I think it's all just childish. All I wanna do is just slip through, maybe go to a party or two, and get some tang along the way. But not really get into anything serious, as too much shit is constantly going around in my school.
Larry Novellino is offline   Reply With Quote