~ Suicidal MTA player ~
Loyal Member

tyr is an unknown quantity at this point
ah so that will undo the cusing thanks!
tyr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2006   #32
.:nemesis:.
Wicked Member

.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all
No problem....post back if you need to...k c ya
.:nemesis:. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2006   #33
Brodie
GTA Assassin
Newbie Member

Brodie is an unknown quantity at this point
This might be a dumb question but would it be possible to extract my pics from my memory card thru a USB cable thats connected to my camcorder with a memory stick and then place all the files on my PC?
Old 08-02-2006   #34
RubberDuck
Mr Xion
Loyal Member

RubberDuck is on a distinguished roadRubberDuck is on a distinguished roadRubberDuck is on a distinguished road
what kind of memory cards do PS2 use? cos my computer has an all in one memory card reader including XD, SD,MMC,SM,MS,CF and MD..would one of them work for extracting ps2 photos?
Old 08-02-2006   #35
Wicked Member

.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all
@ Brodie : Cant see that working i'm afraid.

@ M Xion : It's a method called Magic Gate as it states on the memory card , you would need this sort of hardware .

Last edited by .:nemesis:.; 12-07-2006 at 07:20 PM..
Old 09-07-2006   #36
matt11504
Newbie Member

matt11504 is an unknown quantity at this point
no gallery.dat file

theres no gallery.dat file in my ps2 save? i even downloaded some saves to try and see if they had the gallery.dat file but none do.when i open up the save with ps2 save builder all i see is the title of the last mission you do did, and some other icon files. help please

matt11504 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2006   #37
Wicked Member

All i can say is that the save you loaded has no actual pics you saved, there are two ways of taking pics in PS2 version, one asks if you want to save the pic and tells you the slot # it will be in and the other just looks as if the camera shutter is closing and opening again but doesn't save it.

Pic from couple of min ago of one of my saves and it contains gallery.dat

Last edited by .:nemesis:.; 09-25-2006 at 04:09 PM..
Old 09-08-2006   #38
matt11504
Newbie Member

matt11504 is an unknown quantity at this point
yeah, come to think of it i dont know if i had any pics saved, but i defiently try it when i buy a new usb flash drive stick as i lost mine (damn things are too small). thanks for the pic too

matt11504 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2006   #39
Wicked Member

NEWS UPDATE

A new Gallery Viewer has been developed for the game " Bully ".

I am presuming that this will be the same method as San Andreas, so just follow the same steps as i posted on first page.

Last edited by .:nemesis:.; 12-12-2006 at 06:14 PM..
Old 06-04-2007   #40
jammsbro
Autodrunk

jammsbro will become famous soon enoughjammsbro will become famous soon enoughjammsbro will become famous soon enoughjammsbro will become famous soon enoughjammsbro will become famous soon enoughjammsbro will become famous soon enoughjammsbro will become famous soon enough
Holy shit man. sweeeet find. how long has this been here? i jut be blind for missing it.
Old 06-14-2007   #41
coondog1234
Newbie Member

coondog1234 is an unknown quantity at this point
ive took some cool pics using this program and i made a video using them and put it on youtube here

Edited by .:Cm:. : Hotlink removed.

hope you liked the video

Last edited by .:nemesis:.; 06-14-2007 at 01:08 PM..
coondog1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2007   #42
Wicked Member

Nice video bud, glad i helped in a way, but would you mind just posting the Youtube link instead of hotlinking, cheers.
Old 06-16-2007   #43
coondog1234
Newbie Member

Clansman do you mean the URL for the video file like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0yTZGmeBiVA is this what you meant? i hope this is OK if its not i apologize
Old 06-17-2007   #44
Wicked Member

Yeah that's it, although broadband is more common now, you have still got to think of the 56k'ers (members an public) who will view it, plus it takes bandwidth here.

cheers.
Old 07-30-2007   #45
coondog1234
Newbie Member

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Clansman:.
Yeah that's it, although broadband is more common now, you have still got to think of the 56k'ers (members an public) who will view it, plus it takes bandwidth here.

cheers.
Sorry about the embedded video Clansman I didnt know that embedding wasnt allowed on here from now on ill just put the URL link to the video that sound good? oh speaking of videos go to my youtube channel www.youtube.com/coondogtheman1234 i did some GTA3 videos with a new analog capture device i got a couple weeks ago its great for youtubeing

Cheers