Old 08-15-2005   #1
CommisX

Cant get the Gta Garage mod to work

hey guys, when ever i try to run the Garage mod, it comes up with .exe file could not be initated. And then the program runs, but wont do anything. And one more question, the Mod that allows you to mod all the cars. How do i install and where?
Old 08-15-2005   #2
rappo
Professional Dumbass

rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.
OOOKKKAAYYYY... first of all, are you talking about the GTA Garage Mod Manager?
Old 08-15-2005   #3
CommisX

Yeah, Sorry. Thats the one. Also, when i try to download from the site, it always fails to connect. Can anyone send me the Hk Transparent Mag wepaon mod?
Old 08-15-2005   #4
rappo
Professional Dumbass

rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.
So, you download it and when you try to run the program you get an error? Can you take a screenshot or something?

Also, the Hk Transparant thang is working just fine =/

Try this link: ftp://ftp.gtagaming.com/sanandreas/mods/7/hktrans.zip
Old 08-16-2005   #5
Nite
Addicted PC Gamer

Nite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally posted by CommisX
Yeah, Sorry. Thats the one. Also, when i try to download from the site, it always fails to connect. Can anyone send me the Hk Transparent Mag wepaon mod?
Do you have the 1.1 patch installed by chance? the garage mod manager might only work with version 1.0. Lots of the tools don't work anymore on 1.1 I found out

i7 2600k @ 4.2Ghz | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1333 | 4GB EVGA GTX 770 SC ACX | EVGA Z68 SLI
Nite is offline   Reply With Quote