Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > GTAGaming > Announcements & Feedback
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 08-03-2005   #1
Trigger543

suggestion-introduction board

i think there should be a introduction board where new users can introduce themselves to the GTA community.
Old 08-03-2005   #2
Don
Random Member

Don is a splendid one to beholdDon is a splendid one to beholdDon is a splendid one to beholdDon is a splendid one to beholdDon is a splendid one to beholdDon is a splendid one to beholdDon is a splendid one to beholdDon is a splendid one to beholdDon is a splendid one to beholdDon is a splendid one to beholdDon is a splendid one to behold
That is mainly what the Crap Shack is for.

Edit: I guess.
Don is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2005   #3
phreak
wsup den
Veteran Member

phreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud of
Well, as long as postcount is turned off, I think it'd be fine. But really, the Crap Shack can be used for threads like that. I mean, who would need a board where the only threads are titled "Hi, I'm new here"?
Old 08-03-2005   #4
Trigger543

you got a point but most other forums have introduction board. you should at least put a sticky in the crapshack saying 'new members introdude yourself here'
Old 08-04-2005   #5
icetuner
(wh0 !s th!$ GuY?!?)

icetuner is an unknown quantity at this point
I agree with that, new members should be noticed from the beggining.
Old 08-04-2005   #6
phreak
wsup den
Veteran Member

phreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud of
A thread wouldn't be so bad. But the problem is, I think people would be getting tired of saying "Hi, welcome, read the rules, enjoy your stay, yatta yatta yatta, etc". It'd get old fast, and we have enough stickies in there as is.