Old 03-21-2010   #1
Avis
Think Less Play More

Avis has a spectacular aura aboutAvis has a spectacular aura aboutAvis has a spectacular aura aboutAvis has a spectacular aura aboutAvis has a spectacular aura aboutAvis has a spectacular aura aboutAvis has a spectacular aura aboutAvis has a spectacular aura aboutAvis has a spectacular aura aboutAvis has a spectacular aura aboutAvis has a spectacular aura about
Pranks

So in uni i live between two girls, they are really cool people. One day they decided to start sneaking into my room and scaring the shit out of me whil i was looking at my laptop or gaming. They evetually decided to prank me with the cup of water on a closed door, and knocking. So i told them i would get them back.

Prank Video!

I got them back pretty good. they have sworn revenge on me but I don't think they will top it.

Have you guys ever done any sick pranks?

Also, if you could vote that video, possibly dig it or tweet it or FB it that would be unreal!

Fischer Films Blog
Avis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2010   #2
Legham
a.k.a, Fosters Breath

Legham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond repute
Lol, that was pretty good
Legham is offline   Reply With Quote